Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,721 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness (42054 Views)

Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness / Olakunle Churchill Seeks Forgiveness From His Mother In Birthday Post / Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by fairskinedbabe: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2022
That is the harsh reality,very difficult to forget.

aanuoluwami14:
Mistake He apologized because he was caught. His wife should forgive him but she can't forget, that is the reality of it

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Tonnyray: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Story for the gods..
The reason some of us rejected several calls to enter ministry by men of GOD.
We knew this is how we will be embarrassing the household of GOD if we did.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Benrosaria(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by omoharry(f): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2022
ednut1:
When ladies say i want a God fearing man I usually laugh lol. He lash house of the rock choir babes too that year before they ex communicated him. Pastors and gospel musicians to me are just con men and hustlers.
very true .. slept with so many House on the Rock choir ladies including Kate Henshaw..He is a very randy man .

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Aaron12(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2022
This is hilarious and funny, if the wife cheated she won't do public apology, she will be thinking of her self-dignity.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by faoogoke(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2022
I think ladies find him attractive coupled with the fact that he finds it hard to resist the temptation.

I will advice him to always have his wife around him whenever he travels within and outside the country.

He has enough bad reputation with women. He should not add to it again.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Abbeyworld: 10:55am On Jan 25, 2022
Ajoself:
This is the real restitution. Not denying what you did unlike Abiodun Fatoyinbo.

How did you know he do what he was been accused of?.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by ddeola: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2022
If she no come out to accuse am say him impregnate her... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Yoighaman(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2022
NORSIYK:
He's apologizing because he was caught.
He's not apologizing because he's remorseful

Abi nah...guy man quick tender apologies because there was a caught....almost everybody na thief, na who day break meet, na him be the real barawo.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Ssoil(f): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2022
Chai cry these are men that fear God. Where can one find such a man? a Godly man is what i want for husband.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by zoghys: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2022
akeeng:

Clam down tiger. Where in my post did I mention me being holy?

Even if I’m a cheat, atleast I’m not married. He’s married. Don’t marry if you can’t stay faithful

[img]https://c./Y2PjAk7D6YoAAAAM/davido-naija.gif[/img]

Get married first, and lay with the same woman for ten years and tell me the fun in that. Even married woman cheat, just don't break the rule. Thou shall not get caught.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by janedonez(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by marsup: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2022
What if there was no social media?

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2022
If you see them you will think they are genuine born again Christian. He must have been doing it for long before he was caught.

7 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by juniorstar(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2022
A woman can forgive infidelity..but she can never forget.

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by TuFab(f): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2022
admax:
Minister Sammie Okposo, I am terribly disappointed with you for this act of infidelity as a gospel minister. However, this public apology shows you love God. God has definitely forgiven you and I hope your wife will do the same.

There is a 'Man' in a Man of God. We shouldn't expect them to be perfect but should be praying for them instead.
Who are the "we" that should be praying for them?
Mtcheeeew.

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by akeeng: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2022
zoghys:

Get married first, and lay with the same woman for ten years and tell me the fun in that. Even married woman cheat, just don't break the rule. Thou shall not get caught.

Are you trying to justify adultery? You’re very stup1p for quoting me with this rubbish. Lame ass b

Stop quoting me. Goat

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by gistmega: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2022
Not everyone apologizes because they are caught. believe people sometimes. Some are genuinely sorry for what they have done and they need to clear their conscience to move forward not because they do not know the consequences but because they have a conscious that says "clear and move forward". I fall into that category. I will tell you, it is your choice to stay but I want to move forward with myself and my conscience.
aanuoluwami14:
Mistake He apologized because he was caught. His wife should forgive him but she can't forget, that is the reality of it

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Omo shocked shocked shocked

Konji no dey respect any di*k, oga minister but why
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by temisartana: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Hmmmmm

Apology accepted only if you won't do it again
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Abbeyworld: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2022
chuksey1:
What a nice apology. I wish our politicians are sincere and humble enough to apologize just like this when they make mistakes. I am still waiting for when COZA pastor bling bling own up to the numerous allegations of infidelity against him and apologize..

Na their you go roten be dat as e be say na you be him God wey he commit the sin to if truly he did it that he must come and apologize to you.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by afrodoc2: 11:06am On Jan 25, 2022
Legendary Sammie Okposo of Kate Henshaw and Stella Damasus fame.

House on the Rock choristers also suffer for this guy hand. He drill them well well.

This guy has been a Toto scatterer for decades.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2022
Parliament360:
The lady must have first went to blog to say she is pregnant for the man of God. That was why he came out to apologize. If not it, I didn't see reason coming out publicly to appologize. Instead of trashing it out with your wife or even your fellow ministers.

Yes she did. And she said she is so excited for the baby to be born so she can make him take a DNA test.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by creepsyme(f): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2022
The overdrive third leg always landing them in trouble!
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Karemarealty288(m): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2022
Thats apology of a habitual cheat coated with Gospel advertisement.

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by TuFab(f): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2022
AfroKnight:
Our ancestors say “Nobody is above mistake”.

Forgive him.

I wish he didn’t publicise it. And if it was his wife who forced him to make this public apology then she has taken this too far.
If it was the wife that committed the same atrocity, would those your ancestors still say nobody is perfect?

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by OlawaleBammie: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
and so??

U know what the wife had done to him in the past that he refused to talk out??
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2022
frankson1:

I don't know why people, after indulging in sexual activity, always call it mistake. Just as calling pregnancy, a mistake undecided

Don't mind them

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness by Fashionista01(f): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2022
A man that cannot control himself is a curse to himself and a problem to the society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija Host, Ebuka Share Pictures Of His Appearance This Morning / Chika Ike Looks At Kate Henshaw And Akpororo's Reconciliation Show / Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.