Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse (9103 Views)

Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index / Amaechi Vs Abe: APC Crisis In Rivers Gets Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse by Skyehigher1: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
The corruption of this regime for 6 years is 80% more than PDP since 1999 , corruption is very glaring in this current administration
Re: Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse by Childofaking: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
We all know that Nigeria should be among the last five on that list . 154/180 is not a true position.
Re: Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse by berrystunn(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
Michelle70:
Why e no go high
A country where scammers are happy calling themselves G-boys but real hustlers hide their face in shame for fear of being ridiculed.

A country where laziness is translated to "I can't kill myself", nudity is celebrated and modesty is mocked as holier than thou.
A country where corrupt politicians oppress the masses and the masses fight the people that fight those politicians.
A country where one man can brainwash millions of people promising them an Utopian country if they become lawless and insult every other tribe and they couldn't see through his SCAMtocracy
Abeg, I don tire for this Nigeria, me and righteousness don jappa

Same page
Re: Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse by jrusky(m): 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ofcourse it must be worst. This govt is the West corrupt govt in Nieria history, if they lost power Nigerians will be looking for them to stone them by the time their rots is unveil.
Re: Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse by Brushstrokes20: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
The lifeless scammer and cohorts are common kleptos! undecided
Re: Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
They old man wants to battles corruption,he wantsn't tell that corruption na staffed boxer.
Re: Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse by Diligence: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bubu signed and sealed corruption when he refused to sign Electoral Bill, but instead signed an excellently "padded" budget...

Corruption has always been validated by body languages of Naija rulers...
Re: Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse by Litmus: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
mickyeddi:
Does anything good ever cone out of this country?

If you're good then yes...
Re: Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse by Atheistan: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jdhj
Re: Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse by UnabashedIPOB: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
The POVERTY CAPITAL of the world would soon become the MOST CORRUPT country on the face of the planet. And yet, you have some FOOLS [/b]and [b]IDIOTS come on this platform to defend the KAKISTOCRATIC government of Presidiot, MUHAMAD Buhari, the Daura Megad and the TERRORIST in CHIEF of the TERRORIST FULANI GOVERNMENT of NIGERIA (FGN). No sensible human being should be proud of such a fvcked up country!
Re: Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse by Goldbw122(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
When nothing is done, things get worst that is how it is, in every sector.
Re: Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Michelle70:
Why e no go high
A country where scammers are happy calling themselves G-boys but real hustlers hide their face in shame for fear of being ridiculed.

A country where laziness is translated to "I can't kill myself", nudity is celebrated and modesty is mocked as holier than thou.
A country where corrupt politicians oppress the masses and the masses fight the people that fight those politicians.
A country where one man can brainwash millions of people promising them an Utopian country if they become lawless and insult every other tribe and they couldn't see through his SCAMtocracy
Abeg, I don tire for this Nigeria, me and righteousness don jappa

You've summarized everything the way it is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Correct Nigeria’s False Depositions In UK Court’ — Adoke Tackles Malami Over JP / Invest $500,000 In Real Estate, Get US Green Card (no Other Qustions Asked) / APC Will Fight Corruption, Waste – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.