Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Pastor Odumeje and E-money finally joins blackaxe cult PHOTOS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Odumeje and E-money finally joins blackaxe cult PHOTOS (7718 Views)

Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS / I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Odumeje and E-money finally joins blackaxe cult PHOTOS by Scatterscatter(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
Dem dey chop Egede�
Re: Pastor Odumeje and E-money finally joins blackaxe cult PHOTOS by Scatterscatter(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
heartbeat84:
That's the manner of greeting. did u guys verify this before posting it online?? let's be EXTREMELY CAREFUL as to what we say concerning other people, lest we put ourselves into trouble that will consume us

Àbí i should slap this one ni undecided
Re: Pastor Odumeje and E-money finally joins blackaxe cult PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
They didn't identify themself mister..mind your use of words and stop concluding..
So anyone who does that sign is now a cultist?
Or where did they say they are one?

Then why do a sign if you're not a member that is what landed that tiktok girl in hot soup
Re: Pastor Odumeje and E-money finally joins blackaxe cult PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Then why do a sign if you're not a member that is what landed that tiktok girl in hot soup
Why are Nigerians so ignorant?
That sign ain't attributed to cultist alone..the sign means freedom which probably started before this cult bullcrap..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Odumeje and E-money finally joins blackaxe cult PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why are Nigerians so ignorant?
That sign ain't attributed to cultist alone..the sign means freedom which probably started before this cult bullcrap..

Then go and do it on your street.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje and E-money finally joins blackaxe cult PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Then go and do it on your street.
You see the ignorance again..you clearly don't understand history but too quick to jump into conclusion..
Re: Pastor Odumeje and E-money finally joins blackaxe cult PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You see the ignorance again..you clearly don't understand history but too quick to jump into conclusion..

Oga those are blackaxe members is just like arguing davido is not a cultist. Every group has their own symbol. Now the Odumeje doing the E-money doing the freedom who is caging him? For them to greet two of them have to hit their hands together and u tell me they're showing freedom not cultism.

Don't botter quoting me again on this matter thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje and E-money finally joins blackaxe cult PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:56am On Jan 26, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Oga those are blackaxe members is just like arguing davido is not a cultist. Every group has their own symbol. Now the Odumeje doing the E-money doing the freedom who is caging him? For them to greet two of them have to hit their hands together and u tell me they're showing freedom not cultism.

Mister that doesn't make them a Cultist aiit..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje and E-money finally joins blackaxe cult PHOTOS by lereinter(m): 7:23am On Jan 26, 2022
thelegend1:

I agree, even when I was kid we used to see our elders greet like this. Not necessarily a greeting.

Maybe you didn't know what they were into then
Re: Pastor Odumeje and E-money finally joins blackaxe cult PHOTOS by thelegend1(m): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2022
lereinter:

Maybe you didn't know what they were into then

I'm close to 40 and igbo by tribe. Egede style of greeting has been around even before the formation of .
Unless E-Money and Odumeje declare their membership like Davido and Burna, I will treat this assumption with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Odumeje and E-money finally joins blackaxe cult PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
thelegend1:

I'm close to 40 and igbo by tribe. Egede style of greeting has been around even before the formation of .
Unless E-Money and Odumeje declare their membership like Davido and Burna, I will treat this assumption with a pinch of salt.

So u now agree burnaboy and davido are axemen. Now you're talking about declaring membership has Davido ever come out to say I am an egede man. Since showing signs doesn't matter?
Re: Pastor Odumeje and E-money finally joins blackaxe cult PHOTOS by thelegend1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Cultistupdate:

So u now agree burnaboy and davido are axemen. Now you're talking about declaring membership has Davido ever come out to say I am an egede man. Since showing signs doesn't matter?

Yes he has with all the content you collect can you say you've not seen video of him clamoring "Aye Axemen" with other cultists?

You just posted screenshot of someone doing igbo greeting (which is similar to Egede) then you label them Axemen? Imagine if you were the one on the other side of this controversy.

Pls be objective and don't generalize without facts!!!
Re: Pastor Odumeje and E-money finally joins blackaxe cult PHOTOS by kingthreat(m): 4:54am On Jan 27, 2022
Cultistupdate:

That has always been a style of greeting. Cultists are fond of associating the slightest things to promote cultism. I have seen some blogs where they even showcase American artists as their members because they do a handshake similar to theirs. That is why I asked for the video, if they said anything cultism during the handshake, then you are 100% right. As for Burna and Davido, those guys have at many times represented their frats. Them don even sing jolly so you have no case on that.
Re: Pastor Odumeje and E-money finally joins blackaxe cult PHOTOS by mediainc: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2022
Cultistupdate:

All your life is obsessed with cultism, some rituals have been in existence before all these cultist groups came up...stop sounding like a kid... especially in these covid times, people greet in different ways, to avoid clasping palms.

What is your aim, are you trying to promote the vice?

Don't you know by associating big stars with it, you encourage young ones to go into it?

Stop talking about things you have no evidence on...it's defamation of character.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID / See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) / Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.