Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) (7677 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / What I Saw Inside A 7up I Bought Today / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
My follow nairalander, I went to the market and buy one cartoon of this tin tomato, I wanted to prepare jellof rice this afternoon, I decided to bring out one of the tin tomato from the cartoon, See what I saw inside the tin tomato I bought in the market.

I saw rotten maggot Inside the tin tomato and the tomato inside the Tin, is smelling very bad, with odour.

My advice for you, Is whenever you are buying any tin tomato from the market, please check It very well.

The worst part of it, is that the expiring date written on the tin tomato is 2022.

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by kunleham(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wonderful!
So many fake products in the market!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
The person that made this tomato must be a woman.

She just wash her Toto finish carry am mix with tomato.

Tueh...

UnaToto

6 Likes

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
kunleham:
Wonderful!
So many fake products in the market!

That's Poison inside that tin tomato ooooo
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by izuch(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
It probably had an opening before you bought it,

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by Shellsploit: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
And i bought a carton last week..

6 Likes

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
May looking at the tin , it has been termpered . U didn't check well before u buy , this just a case of damaged goods , not fake product !

During movements , goods do suffer damages

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
izuch:
It probably had an opening before you bought it,

That tomato is well sealed bro, before I buy am oooooo
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by Vanzcharles(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
This would be a very bad publicity for the company tongue.
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by izuch(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
It's just one can out of many. It probably had an opening before you bought it, an error that could happen during packaging or transiting,

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
majamajic:
May looking at the tin , it has been termpered . U didn't check well before u buy , this just a case of damaged goods , not fake product !

During movements , goods do suffer damages

I buy this tomato, in cartoon oooooo, I brought out this one, I open it, that's what I saw inside it @Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
post=97523750:

I buy this tomato, in cartoon oooooo, I brought out this one, I open it, that's what I saw inside it @Lalasticlala

It's just a damage , it can happen to anyone of them . From factory to final consumer it's not easy , they suffer damages , check the outside carton u will see the effect

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by richmondefosa(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Calm down.
They just mixed your tomato with nutella.
All you need to do is mix it well and fry it. I assure you, the taste is heavenly. grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Vanzcharles:
This would be a very bad publicity for the company tongue.

This is not company fault , it's damage probably during transit
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by Romanoff(f): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
We really have to be careful about what we put in our bodies. Na different Nonsense dey market now. I bought one vital yeye sachet tomato paste to make spaghetti, na so this ting turn my spaghetti to brown colour like say na Milo I take cook am.

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by Nbotee(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
I'm sure dis is one of the numerous commodities dat were stuck at the border over the past months.. With the borders reopened all those products most of which would have gone bad due to poor storage conditions will flood d market

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
majamajic:

It's just a damage , it can happen to anyone of them . From factory to final consumer it's not easy , they suffer damages , check the outside carton u will see the effect

What will I do right now bro?
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
post=97524158:

What will I do right now bro?

Nothing , the tin was not intact . It was open before u open it , so air has been good in through the tiny hole before u officially open it . It happened during transit , not company's fault
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
majamajic:

Nothing , the tin was not intact . It was open before u open it , so air has been good in through the tiny hole before u officially open it . It happened during transit , not company's fault

Here Is The Cartoon Of The Super Gold Tomato, I bought from the market @Lalasticlala

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by jaeyking(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lol bt
o wrong nau
u showing the whole world the company's name. Are u trying to kill their market.

When its clearly a manufacturing error or storage error

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by RainOnMe: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
wink
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by Michelle55: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Did you try checking another one? It might have punctured slightly without you and the seller knowing, thereby giving room for air to infiltrate into it.
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by Tenshades(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
The day I saw how some apprehended culprits produce fake Maltina drinks and package them from mixtures inside dirty drums somewhere in Naija on TV was the day I got to know that tightly sealed drinks and foods with future expiry dates are not always safe.

embarassed

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lol @ Rotten maggot

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
jaeyking:
Lol bt
o wrong nau
u showing the whole world the company's name. Are u trying to kill their market.

When its clearly a manufacturing error or storage error

Don't you know that food poison kills

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by KingMack(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
UnaToto:
The person that made this tomato must be a woman.

She just wash her Toto finish carry am mix with tomato.

Tueh...

UnaToto

Bros calm down Na woman born you

modified

Some local restaurant will probably cook with it like that..Na God dey save man

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by dhardline(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
This is so suspicious OP. The picture you posted looks like the other substance was infact added by you. The way they appeared its like you used your fingers to smear them on it cause the parts where the tomato paste is look so untouched and clean. If you wanted to be fair you would have opened like 2 or 3 more to confirm. This looks more like a smear campaign to me.

8 Likes

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by jaeyking(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
post=97525174:

Don't you know that food poison kills
dont you know that poor storage by wholesellers is not the manufacturers fault

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by Mayng01(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
That is super waxy ... super poison... kindly dispose

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
jaeyking:

dont you know that poor storage by wholesellers is not the manufacturers fault

What about the inconveniences this has caused me
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by RealLordZeus(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nbotee:
I'm sure dis is one of the numerous commodities dat were stuck at the border over the past months.. With the borders reopened all those products most of which would have gone bad due to poor storage conditions will flood d market
This is the most probable scenario .

A greedy businessman will wipe of the expiry date and print another one on it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drug War: NDLEA Arrests 31,675 Persons, Convicts 5,147 In 29 Months – Marwa / Man Jumps To His Death At Fed Secretariat Portharcourt (photo) / Sample Of My Petition To Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.