Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

My Dick Wants To Get Me Fired At Work! Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dick Wants To Get Me Fired At Work! Help (5039 Views)

BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) / Joining A Private Bus To Work Help Please / This Girl Named Abena Dick Wants To Show You Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dick Wants To Get Me Fired At Work! Help by aimmoney9: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
I know some nairaland babes will be eyeing me now for this my sweet advice...... grin grin

I am a pro on sex matters, others with sex problems can ask away..... grin

I give free and easy solutions to problems..... grin grin

And as I will always say the best things in life are free, just like the air we breathe...... grin grin
Re: My Dick Wants To Get Me Fired At Work! Help by arthurwillia(m): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
CaptalnMitch:
I noticed since a month ago, once I resume work and it gets to around 10am, my Dick starts getting extremely long and hard. So hard my black trousers start to make sounds as if it wants to tear.

I can't stoke it or pet it to please be gentle because of my office space. Dude gets so hard and long I am ashamed to leave my office or stand up from my desk.

It's becoming too often and embarrassing and to top it off, I don't have female colleague in my office angry
Please who else experiences this. What's the solution, what's the way forward?

Go and stay using briefs
Re: My Dick Wants To Get Me Fired At Work! Help by bigl: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
CaptalnMitch:
I noticed since a month ago, once I resume work and it gets to around 10am, my Dick starts getting extremely long and hard. So hard my black trousers start to make sounds as if it wants to tear.

I can't stoke it or pet it to please be gentle because of my office space. Dude gets so hard and long I am ashamed to leave my office or stand up from my desk.

It's becoming too often and embarrassing and to top it off, I don't have female colleague in my office angry
Please who else experiences this. What's the solution, what's the way forward?

Baba, you're doing fine!

And yeah, no be only u dey experience am ... I do while in my office and no be say man dey think of or see yansh o?

Or where did u think that quote came from "life is like a dick .... it just gets hard for no reason"?
Re: My Dick Wants To Get Me Fired At Work! Help by BigYash: 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Konji na ur mate? grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dick Wants To Get Me Fired At Work! Help by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:17am On Jan 26, 2022
It seems like you've been taking a sex enhancing food or drink, ignorant of it's effect. Things that will make you stronger in bed. and staying away from the sex
Re: My Dick Wants To Get Me Fired At Work! Help by Buziness101: 4:26am On Jan 26, 2022
Mummy G.O must hear this....

1 Like

Re: My Dick Wants To Get Me Fired At Work! Help by ezegenigbonine: 5:38am On Jan 26, 2022
Receive sex in your life bro and stop watching blue film
Re: My Dick Wants To Get Me Fired At Work! Help by Cravemore: 6:14am On Jan 26, 2022
Use Boa oil and thank me later cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here / Who's Dat Nairaland DAMSEL U Hear Her Name N U Tink Wil B A Pretty, Hot Chick? / 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.