Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Hi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hi (1615 Views)

Hi Guys Am In Need Of Your Advice Please Help / Hi / Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi by confirmedniggae: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Aa
Re: Hi by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Why you born the boy or had sex when you know you are a broke guy? Why don't you trade yourself.

I pity the poor boy that has the misfortune to be born to someone with your mentality.

So wan they produce and sell children for business. I wonder how you were raised.?

9 Likes

Re: Hi by ibechris(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
The bottom line is,u need a job right?

Then leave your comfort zone even if it means carrying blocks for people or mixing cement and gravel.

Stop this self pity stuff and put yourself together on how to move ahead.

See, my father worked as gateman for 18 years who trained 3 of his children in the university without borrowing a dime from anyone. After that, he went on to do gardening with an organisation for another 6years all in Lagos.

Mr.man,u have no excuse to be poor.
Today,because of what my parents went through,we have to be responsible so as to take care of them too.

Take charge and make moves,all work na work as far as it can take care of ur child pending when the good one will come.

11 Likes

Re: Hi by socialmediaman: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
confirmedniggae:
I have a 4-year old son.I will rather trade him instead of allowing him suffer .

I will never allow hunger or hardship to come near him. If I can get a good bargain, I will trade him and reproduce another one .

I need job still in case I can't achieve this .I am depressed I must tell you .Things are beginning to hit me because I am so broke and can't get job or assistance.

I am not used to this type of shit .Imagine the boy was asking me money for biscuit this morning and I was telling him I will get it for him when he is back from school!!

Isn't it a crime to trade a child for money?
Re: Hi by Candidlady: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
You should be arrested!!! angry what nonsense.. Kuku use am do blood money since you can PRODUCE/MANUFACTURE another one..
Your co-producer the girl god punish her too... Rubbish people

Daiska

2 Likes

Re: Hi by TheSameGuy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
What sort of Nonsense is this from you angry
Trade a child as if he's ware

You can even use the poor boy for ritual with this statement
Re: Hi by bigjackass: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
confirmedniggae:
I have a 4-year old son.I will rather trade him instead of allowing him suffer .

I will never allow hunger or hardship to come near him.If I can get a good bargain,I will trade him and reproduce another one .

I need job still in case I can't achieve this .I am depressed I must tell you .Things are beginning to hit me because I am so broke and can't get job or assistance.

I am not used to this type of shit .Imagine the boy was asking me money for biscuit this morning and I was telling him I will get it for him when he is back from school!!
so like how much do you want for the child
Re: Hi by GboyegaD(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
confirmedniggae:

I will never allow hunger or hardship to come near him. If I can get a good bargain,I will trade him and reproduce another one .

How more selfish and wicked can you be? Go and do conductor work.

1 Like

Re: Hi by Mariangeles(f): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
confirmedniggae:

I will never allow hunger or hardship to come near him.If I can get a good bargain,I will trade him and reproduce another one .

Get up, go out there, find something to do, and provide for your son! Even if it is selling pure water or cold drinks in a motor park/market place.
Make yourself useful, and you would not have time to think such nonsense thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Hi by Kollins11: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
confirmedniggae:

When we say you guyz should hustle hard, make money before you get married, you guyz said our mouth are smelling, y'all called us all sort of names.

Now una don put innocent pikin for suffer and hunger. Opor oo!

Well, take this money go buy biscuit for your pikin when he get back from school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi by greenie77: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
confirmedniggae:

I will never allow hunger or hardship to come near him. If I can get a good bargain,I will trade him and reproduce another one .

In a sane society you ought to have been arrested and the boy taken away from you!

From your mindset, using him for money rituals has crossed your mind as you believe you can reproduce another one.

3 Likes

Re: Hi by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
You must be sick angry
So you want to sell him, then "reproduce another one" angry
What kind of ideology is that?!!!! angry

When you were having sex upandan you didn't remember that you're not financially fit enough to care for a child ba angry

If I knew you personally, I would have you castrated!!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Hi by Nozino: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
confirmedniggae:

How much do you want for him?

1 Like

Re: Hi by Spherical77(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Favfables1:
You must be sick angry
So you want to sell him, then "reproduce another one" angry
What kind of ideology is that?!!!! angry

When you were having sex upandan you didn't remember that you're not financially fit enough to care for a child ba angry

If I knew you personally, I would have you castrated!!!! angry angry
I swear down. He should be castrated and jailed. If he's being castrated only he'd become a nuisance in the society. It's better to be jailed for life to safe other innocent Nigerians that'd become a victim through his evil action

He can be kidnapping innocent children and sell them off in exchange of money. He can use them for money rituals. He can be peddling drugs, child trafficking and marry more. He's a potential criminal who doesn't deserve freedom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
If op no been born, nairalanders go abuse am. Now E don born and he's suffering everybody don japa lipsrsealed. Op na boy take care of him so he doesn't become a future Boko Haram member and unleashes terror on you. If it was a girl highest she could do is olosho and that won't kill you but a boy could use you for rituals.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hi by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nozino:

How much do you want for him?

Come and buy me instead I am way above 4years meaning I won't be a liability but an asset lol cheesy

But op on a serious note OP you don mad the line reproduce another one made me laugh, so pikin don turn something they produce in the factory

Bro you better hustle go through my dairy maybe you'd be a lil encouraged

https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/diary-cheap-labourer-daily-bread
Re: Hi by ImaIma1(f): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
confirmedniggae:

You will sell him and reproduce another one to sell again or what?

How did you even come up with the idea of selling your child?

2 Likes

Re: Hi by Nozino: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Come and buy me instead I am way above 4years meaning I won't be a liability but an asset lol cheesy

But op on a serious note OP you don mad the line reproduce another one made me laugh, so pikin don turn something they produce in the factory

Bro you better hustle go through my dairy maybe you'd be a lil encouraged.

https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/diary-cheap-labourer-daily-bread

I don’t mind legally adopting the boy.
Re: Hi by Raalsalghul: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
If op no been born, nairalanders go abuse am. Now E don born and he's suffering everybody don japa lipsrsealed. Op na boy take care of him so he doesn't become a future Boko Haram member and unleashes terror on you. If it was a girl highest she could do is olosho and that won't kill you but a boy could use you for rituals.

Guy, this your bad mouth you go dey tame am small small. grin cheesy
Re: Hi by Mariangeles(f): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

undecided

Raalsalghul:

Guy, this your bad mouth you go dey tame am small small. grin cheesy

I know say you dey enjoy am. sad
Re: Hi by cococandy(f): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
You still want to reproduce.

Awon children are a blessing group and ndi God will provide association, come and rescue OP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi by Raalsalghul: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

undecided

I know say you dey enjoy am. sad

Lol! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hi by Gerrard59(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
cococandy:
You still want to reproduce.

Awon children are a blessing group and ndi God will provide association, come and rescue OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi by Nezzjnr: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
OP please look for any construction site close to you
Re: Hi by TheSameGuy(m): 7:28am On Jan 26, 2022
1718eighteen:
[s][/s]

Re: Hi by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Did he say he will trade him and reproduce another? This must be a business minded Igbo man cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
ibechris:
The bottom line is,u need a job right?

Then leave your comfort zone even if it means carrying blocks for people or mixing cement and gravel.

Stop this self pity stuff and put yourself together on how to move ahead.

[s]See, my father worked as gateman for 18 years who trained 3 of his children in the university without borrowing a dime from anyone. After that, he went on to do gardening with an organisation for another 6years all in Lagos...[/s]

Mr.man,u have no excuse to be poor.
Today,because of what my parents went through,we have to be responsible so as to take care of them too.

Take charge and make moves,all work na work as far as it can take care of ur child pending when the good one will come.

All these bullshvts and pathetic stories Is what pisses me off and what gives the people sharing and mortgaging your great destinies among themselves the courage to continue doing their Evil. Fine, I understand everyone must strive and not be lazy but trust me, Not everyone will be like your old fashioned parents and tow their way. Although I commend him for his patience and perseverance but please stop appraising and promoting hardship and POVERTY all In the name of Inspiration. Nigeria Is the only Nation In the world where her people have the notion that you have to "Extremely Suffer" before you can live a good Life. Tueeeh....

1 Like

Re: Hi by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Trade your son? And you care what the person you trade him to would do with him?
You are a skull miner.

This is what I keep telling people. So birthing Children you can't cater for. Imagine what is coming out of mouth. I just pity the innocent boy.
May God be with him.
Re: Hi by teacherbim(f): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ori e ti baje
Re: Hi by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Killed My Own Son / Guys! Can You Do This? (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.