Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More (884 Views)

Reps’ Leader, Doguwa At 56 Welcomes 28th Child, Target’s 30 Children Before 2023 / Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound / Battle For Senate Leader, House Leader,others Hots Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More by ijustdey: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
House of Representatives Majority Leader Alhassan Ado-Doguwa has welcomed his 28th child.

Ado-Doguwa, while responding to a congratulatory comment from the House Minority Leader Ndudi Elumelu during plenary on Tuesday, said the child was born in the last 24 hours.

The House Leader, in his 50s, said he intends to get more as he is still active and prepared to get 30 before the 2023 elections.

The lawmaker, who represents Doguwa/Tudun Wada Federal Constituency and a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has four wives.

He said: “This is no longer news. It is no longer news because this thing happened in the last 24 hours. It is true that my beloved family has gotten an additional one person. It is a baby girl. Bouncing.

“The mother and the baby are hale hearty. The husband is still active. I am here. And I thank God that I kept my word with the House that while I had 27 I promised you that I would continue counting. I want by the grace of God and your prayers that the count would continue.”

Doguwa joked about creating legislation to enable families with 30 children to get an electoral polling unit, as this was his target.

“Now that we are considering the Electoral Act amendment, I would also when we get to the floor perhaps in the Committee of the Whole, I would appeal to my members so that we suspend relevant rules and we have a clause in the Electoral Act where it permits families that do have up to 30 kids in their comes to have an electoral polling unit in that family,” he speaker

When the Speaker Femi Gbajbiamila asked if he was working towards a polling unit in his house with two to go, Ado-Doguwa responded: “At least between now and 2023 before the elections comes, if you allow that, then I would have a polling unit within my home.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/house-leader-welcomes-28th-child-vows-to-get-more/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More by SLAP44: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
As long as Niger Delta oil is flowing, grin

1 Like

Re: House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More by Opeyemic01: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Omo!!!!!! This country is an amalgamation of mad-good people. What should we call this like this?

2 Likes

Re: House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More by Kdon2: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/house-leader-welcomes-28th-child-vows-to-get-more/

Lalasticlala

Useless man. These are the type of people called leader destroying this country. No vision no plan just procreate.

1 Like

Re: House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More by slivertongue: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
His eyes will surely open when he is kicked out influence. Poverty will set in like old age
Re: House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More by Michelle70(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Is this a joke
Re: House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More by Tinubuadvocate: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
Okay
Re: House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More by Herbsworks: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ahh
Re: House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More by Michelle70(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
slivertongue:
His eyes will surely open when he is kicked out influence. Poverty will set in like old age
poverty kwa, those children won't take more than N2m monthly to cater for.

Salary plus additional bonus will run into N30m per month assuming he is a saint and does not steal
Re: House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More by slivertongue: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Michelle70:
poverty kwa, those children won't take more than N2m monthly to cater for.

Salary plus additional bonus will run into N30m per month assuming he is a saint and does not steal

When he is out of power where will the money come from?
Re: House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More by Michelle70(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
slivertongue:

When he is out of power where will the money come from?
the mindset of an average youth, shebi na this kind mentality we wan use rule?
Let's say he has saved up to N1b, even if he chooses to be lazy and put the money in govt bond, it will yield N80m yearly till he dies while his capital is untouched

The three M's of money is manage, multiply and maintain. Anyone who understand it will not be poor

1 Like

Re: House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More by slivertongue: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Michelle70:
the mindset of an average youth, shebi na this kind mentality we wan use rule?
Let's say he has saved up to N1b, even if he chooses to be lazy and put the money in govt bond, it will yield N80m yearly till he dies while his capital is untouched

The three M's of money is manage, multiply and maintain. Anyone who understand it will not be poor

What are you driving at?

He is not prudent, he solely depends on govt. He does no investment, his likes are AGIP

1 Like

Re: House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More by JAMO84: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Not surprised, even the northern poor have same mentality
Re: House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More by MufasaLion: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
Father Abraham. A child or two is enough.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More by Can704(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2022
grin grin
MufasaLion:
Father Abraham. A child or two is enough.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Will Be 70 Years This Month; No More 69! / 11 Soldiers Killed, 19 Injured After Gun Battle With Terrorists In Kaduna (pix) / ONCE AGAIN, WHERE ARE ALL THE IGBO PRESIDENCY FOOLS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.