Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound (28834 Views)

Oyo Governorship: Gunmen Invade Folarin’s Family Compound, Injure Many / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/5659330/alhassan-ado-doguwa-4-wives#86225420

House Leader, Ado-Doguwa, Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound

• Vows to produce more children

The House of Representatives Majority Leader, Hon Alhassan Ado-Doguwa, has welcomed his 28th child.

Doguwa (APC-Kano) disclosed this in Abuja at the plenary session on Tuesday while responding to a congratulatory comment from the House Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu (PDP-Delta).

The elated house leader promised that he will still produce more as he is still active and prepared to have 30 children before the 2023 elections.

According to him, “this is no longer news. It is no longer news because this thing happened in the last 24 hours. It is true that my beloved family has gotten an additional one person. It is a bouncing baby girl.

“The mother and the baby are hale and hearty. The husband is still active. I am here and I thank God that I kept my word with the House that while I had 27 I promised you that I would continue counting. By the grace of God and your prayers, the count would continue.

“Now that we are considering the Electoral Act amendment and when we get to the floor perhaps in the Committee of the Whole, I would appeal to my members so that we suspend relevant rules and we have a clause in the Electoral Act where it permits families that do have up to 30 kids in their compounds to have an electoral polling unit in that family.”

He said this remain his target.

When the Speaker, Femi Gbajbiamila, asked if he was working towards a polling unit in his house with two to go, Ado-Doguwa said: “At least between now and 2023 before the elections come, if you allow that, then I would have a polling unit within my home.”

The lawmaker who represents Doguwa/Tudun Wada Federal Constituency presently has four wives.

SOURCE

6 Likes

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by nairavsdollars(f): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Idiot..if anything happens to him now, they become Almajiris

290 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by PrinceOfLagos: 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
I hope they won't kill themselves when it's time to share inheritance

49 Likes

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by Baawaa(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bad leader setting bad example.As a matter of fact what this womanizer can offer as a leader after serving dozen of wives grin grin grin

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by Kriss216: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Run a DNA test on those children, you'll be surprised 68.483% of them are not his byproduct.

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by daddytime(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
This is a country's lawmaker and a principal officer of the National assembly at that.

What a joke of a nation.

@Tigobacv with phone number 08099449730

Are you deliberating avoiding my call or something?

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by inoki247: 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
lol you don try go rest oga...
Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by Brendaniel: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
How poverty and terrorism is bred, see a lawmaker that should be thinking of how to make laws for population control is busy teaching his constituent how to give birth without caution, then one mallam that can't feed himself 3 times a day will now see this worthy of emulation...

Then tomorrow the government will be borrowing 3 billion dollars to fight terrorism that could be avoided with less than 10 thousand naira...

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by ibrutex(m): 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Na Buhari I blame ontop this mata

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by Frestuffng: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
a supposed leader. Varsterds everywhere.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by Faber(m): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin Good go into the world and multiply...that's Allah's command

1 Like

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by Rtk5: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hahahahahaha
Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by Legendrysailor(m): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hell no !!!!

How did we end up with dis sort of demented species of animals. Imagine what a law maker who a lot of people look up to is blabbing

Do not quote me if ur IQ is below 10

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by Guyman02: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
As long as he has access to oil money from Niger Delta region he will continue to have more children

21 Likes

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by OlujobaSamuel: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hmmmmmmmm, and I'm complaining about my parents having 5kids, some people sef, what kind of policy or law do we expect such a fellow to support in governance, and to cap it all, majority of his fellow lawmakers see nothing wrong with such lifestyle

6 Likes

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by puremaker7(m): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Why not get your own nation, ode

5 Likes

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by naija4life247: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Useless educated Almajari producing more Almajari

8 Likes

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by Goahead(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Some sort of comedy, right sad

2 Likes

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by BrickDevo: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Craziness, they should also bring mosque to his house
Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by greenie77: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
His reproduction spree is motivated by the easy money Nigerian politics is generating for him.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by naija4life247: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Idiot..if anything happens to him now, they become Almajiris

Worst part is that ritualists and Yahoo boys don't use Almajaris for rituals

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by teejayreal(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
A man without a mission be like eunuch wey no fit fok woman. This man has a specific mission and I like how he is pursuing his mission relentless. He is intentional. Taking actions and he is also consistent. That's a recipe for mission success. I wish him the best of luck

1 Like

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by deeLima86(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Polling unit for your compound don turn constituency project abi?? Naija politicians nor get joy at all.

2 Likes

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by Lagosianswag: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
Human Stupidity Is Infinite grin

...Albert Einstein Was Right After All. cool

1 Like

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by BlackSpanner: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
He can easily put up Teams A, B and C in a football competition in the shortest possible time.
Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by Rastaramsey(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Foolish arewa man undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by Focusmind: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
We deserve the kind of leaders we get here in Nigeria. See a supposedly leader

This is why they loot and amass so much wealth just to cater for the army of idle children they are giving birth to

Certain culture and beliefs systems in the North are somehow inimical to common sense and development and badly affects the country at large.

I hardly get motivated listening to our leaders. They do any how, talks carelessly and behaves in a manner unbecoming of a public figure.

Just today, the Met Police in London launched an investigation into the 10 Dawning street's chrismas party attended by the Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, when the whole country was supposed to be under lockdown. This is a system that abhors abnormality.

Our social system is nothing to write home about.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by ezekins: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
See brain

1 Like

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by frankmoney(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mad man... Check well he has no reasonable bill in the house of rep

2 Likes

Re: Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound by jolyment: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Haa

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK / NDLEA Arrest Drug Kingpin, 5 Others, Seize 6,000kg Of Drugs In Lagos Island / Adebayo Shittu Caught On Camera Sleeping During Buhari Town Hall Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.