Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) (70604 Views)

Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 / Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) / Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 6:20am On Jan 26, 2022
baby124:

The Hausa lady that murdered her husband for cheating is a Christian? Not sure these ones are Christian either. As most men can’t stand cheating, same with women. Don’t think a woman should be able to take cheating or you are playing with your life.

Not every woman will react so obviously. Some will kill slowly with poison. Very little percentage of humans can truly forgive cheating. Don’t underestimate anybody, thinking you can somehow condition the human mind to accept bad treatment. If you know you cannot take it, don’t dish it.
So d price for cheating is death? Is cheating a crime? Who gave u d right to take a life for whatever reason? What happens to divorce? U obviously can do same thing, for rationalizing murder.

1 Like

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 6:22am On Jan 26, 2022
peacefuldude:

Will you die if you don't sex ,it is men like you that worship a woman vigina all because of sex.and your type will continue to be killed in hundreds.sex kill you there.
You are talking trash.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 6:31am On Jan 26, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
Fornicators are the future cheaters (adulterers). Say no to fornication. God have mercy
How about 'say no to murder'? For ur info, women cheat as much as men, many married men are raising other men's children unknowingly. Only someone with mental health issues, capable of murder would rationalize murder'.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2022
baby124:

A lot of murderers have no remorse. For her to get to that point shows that his actions have already brought her some mental instability. Any woman that does not mind you cheating is cheating herself. Men with multiple wives can never satisfy those wives. Those wives are getting satisfaction from somewhere else and most of the man’s kids I guarantee you, belong to other men. LMAO. The knife has already done what it wants to do.

Respect your marriage vows and stop cheating, putting your smelly penis in all sorts of diseases holes and bringing it to sleep with your wife. It’s enough to kill. Someone that did not ask for disease will get it all because of one useless marriage with someone that was not raised right. One thing to cheat and another to have a permanent reminder of your infidelity.
Cheating is enough to kill? U must be a psycho, a potential murderer!

2 Likes

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 7:04am On Jan 26, 2022
Mercychen:
When the foundation is faulty.

When a marriage is not built on the right foundation, this is always the end result.

Most marriages are built on sexual and lustful desires. Not on true love. That is why sexual offence is usually greeted with drastic and destructive penalties by couples.

Fine, he impregnated another woman, the worst you should do is separate from him until he gets his acts together. Not to kill. No body has the right to take another persons life.

Men too will never learn and stop reasoning with their third legs. Since you can't predict your spouses' reaction to certain situations, why not avoid getting on their nerves?

You are right a bit
Everyone knows men are polygamous in nature especially when there is money.
I know this guy too well
The said wife always wana be in control often and often,though they both got married over 10 years ago plus
When there was nothing on them both.
It’s just sad this lady killed the guy.
We knows them too well.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 26, 2022
Unrated900:

You are right a bit
I know this guy too well
The said wife always wana be in control often and often,though they both got married over 10 years ago plus
We knows them too well.

Going about and impregnating different women is not the same as being polygamous. If he was marrying and bringing them home then we can be talking about polygamy. He's just being a cheat!

He caused it for himself. Long throat.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by jarx: 7:35am On Jan 26, 2022
Mercychen:
When the foundation is faulty.

When a marriage is not built on the right foundation, this is always the end result.

Most marriages are built on sexual and lustful desires. Not on true love. That is why sexual offence is usually greeted with drastic and destructive penalties by couples.

Fine, he impregnated another woman, the worst you should do is separate from him until he gets his acts together. Not to kill. No body has the right to take another persons life.

Men too will never learn and stop reasoning with their third legs. Since you can't predict your spouses' reaction to certain situations, why not avoid getting on their nerves?

And you forget about married women that give their borehole to men. Reasons government want to introduce free DNA test
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by NNEVERAGAINN: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2022
Mercychen:

We all are not the same not even majority of us. Only a few women are this hard-hearted.

Mind you, there are also cases of men who killed their wife's because of infidelity. So, it's not a gender but general thing.

Some people are monsters when angry and extreme in their reactions while some are not.
I agree with you!
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by jasmine1600: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2022
Avoid short woman, una no d hear
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by TheBeezybee(f): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Seriously I still wonder what some persons hearts are made of.
Why take extreme actions when there is more to life?
Killing her husband was NEVER an option.
It's sad though.
Omicronvaccine:
Lagos Hotelier Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZJLBptLY7G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by sugarbeesmith(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2022
Goldbw122:

Have you been angry to a level that you are not yourself anymore and any action you take will be deathly, so that is out of extreme anger and anything can happen and the man know the kind of woman he is living with so why did he got another woman pregnant, so he deserve it, but the law will say it is wrong... Hmm that is society for you...

And next time when commenting don't insult me okk e get why...
so if a scorned man or woman murders one of your siblings cause he or she cheated .you go support the murderer abi? Meaning your siblings deserve that murder abi?
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 9:49am On Jan 26, 2022
Mercychen:

Going about and impregnating different women is not the same as being polygamous. If he was marrying and bringing them home then we can be talking about polygamy. He's just being a cheat!

He caused it for himself. Long throat.

Don’t talk like that
Stop saying long throat
Na the one you see
What of the one u no see.
This lady in question cheated two years ago with the deceased’s friend,na we beg the guy to leave her and not send her packing
despite them been millionaire.
Mercy just look and stop been biased.
This man that died is our friend.its painful indeed.
Do u know this lady drug him off before killing him.
Marriage is something else sister..
As a lady you should take your eyes off somethings in your marital life.
I can enlighten you well on this stuffs.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Starzo: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2022
Fashionista01:

Is it paining you that u cannot control your third leg. Sorry for the pains dear. Continue to bring curse upon yourself and your generations unborn.
you're a disgusting creature. A stain on God's creation
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2022
Unrated900:

Don’t talk like that
Stop saying long throat
Na the one you see
What of the one u no see.
This lady in question cheated two years ago with the deceased’s friend,na we beg the guy to leave her and not send her packing
despite them been millionaire.
Mercy just look and stop been biased.
This man that died is our friend.its painful indeed.
Do u know this lady drug him off before killing him.
Marriage is something else sister..
As a lady you should take your eyes off somethings in your marital life.
I can enlighten you well on this stuffs.

How was I supposed to know she has cheated in the past?

Like I said earlier, she has no right to take his life even though we know the man too didn't do well.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2022
Mercychen:

How was I supposed to know she has cheated in the past?

Like I said earlier, she has no right to take his life even though we know the man too didn't do well.

Well!!!!!
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Musaspp(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2022
Why get married self Too much killings in marriages these days. Marriage should not be do or die. We must understand that infidelity is human and stop deceiving ourselves. Look the other way and enjoy your marriage if you must marry. The couples children will soon be orphaned because the murderer will be sentenced to death after killing their father. Idiotic jealousy!
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
CHARLOE:

How about 'say no to murder'? For ur info, women cheat as much as men, many married men are raising other men's children unknowingly. Only someone with mental health issues, capable of murder would rationalize murder'.

Oga say no to fornication and murder
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
SLAP44:
Thou shall not kill

Thou shall not commit adultery. Walking away was better than killing the man. Now she will go to jail for the rest of her life. Who will take care of her children. God have mercy oo.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by MsFaith: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
post=109689326:
Damn it!

When some of us @MANNA were in the therapy business, we have a name for this type of reasoning, it is called : Denial.[/i]

From a psychotherapy perspective, denial is a series of internal lies and deceits people tell themselves to make their questionable behaviors seem OKAY (at least in their own minds).
Typically, each self-deception is supported by one or more rationalizations, with each one bolstered by still more falsehoods.

The murder case of Chidinma comes to mind.
God save our men from killer women!

SAY NO TO CHEATING.

You are always welcome.
We will always stand on the side of the truth as long as we are here.
Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.
God bless your marriage.
Great things loading for you and wifey.

The bold!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Starzo:

you're a disgusting creature. A stain on God's creation
You need to go to psychiatric hospital to examine yourself because u are not acting normal.

This will be the very last time I will respond to u.

1 Like

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Starzo: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
Fashionista01:

You need to go to psychiatric hospital to examine yourself because u are not acting normal.

This will be the very last time I will respond to u.

you're the demented fool trying to justify the actions of a cold blooded murderer.

You're the one that need ls to be locked up in a mental asylum
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Oracleforce: 8:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Fashionista01:

Inherit which property?
Is she a legally wedded wife?

I don't want to argue the law you....

Inheritance is not shared with the only legally married wife...

if you doubt me, ask your lawyer...
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

Why hin go marry to cheat??

He deserves to die by any how
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by teabully(m): 5:38am On Jan 29, 2022
Unrated900:

You are right a bit
I know this guy too well
We knows them too well.
u know him well
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by premierlead: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2022
Bad
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Teeneyo(m): 1:06am On Jan 23, 2023
One year later

So if d guy is 36
And d lady is 27

N dere marriage is 10 years plus

So e at 26 years met her at 17 years

Abi i don high ni
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

Stale news. It was posted here last year na. If I recall correctly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) / Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.