Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,484 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano (54522 Views)

Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria / See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Beremx(f): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy
Nwaanyi ojoo...wetin concern pen with pepper and onions
lol as I see pen for picture I confuse grin
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Mariangeles(f): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy

Gi na ya owu ebiri?
Onye onu ojoo!

M bido ugbu a, gi si mu e bidola. angry
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Kriss216: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2022
Beremx:
lol as I see pen for picture I confuse grin
The pen served as a demarcating device between the pepper and onions. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Beremx(f): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:

The pen served as a demarcating device between the pepper and onions. cheesy cheesy
inukwa? Sorry I didn’t notice. cheesy
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Kriss216: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

Gi na ya owu ebiri?
Onye onu ojoo!

M bido ugbu a, gi si mu e bidola. angry
Onye nsogbu, biko e bidokwala. Taa wu ubochi omumu oyim nwaanyi. I don't want troubles today, echi k'anyi bido... Inugo?

1 Like

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by tollyboy5(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
NoSentiment:

You have religious bigots in all states, countries and regions of the world (both Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Atheists etc). Majority of northerners are nice to stay with, generous, honest, easygoing, etc. There are also bad ones just as there is in every place.

Most stereotypes are to a large extent overexagerated.
Just imagine hisbah police arrest me and cut my afro when i'm not muslim cheesy

Or my lagos guys that has dread. No religious police in lagos here. Peace of mind is important

2 Likes

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Mariangeles(f): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:

Onye nsogbu, biko e bidokwala. Taa wu ubochi omumu oyim nwaanyi. I don't want troubles today, echi k'anyi bido... Inugo?

Eeeh?
Owu onye Naijiria? cheesy

E mekwala ihe ojoo o. cheesy
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Memberclub(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beremx:
the leaves are also edible. It is used especially for cooking fried rice. It is quite expensive in Lagos.

The pepper is expensive though. The aboki I buy pepper from will give me that quantity for free any time I buy from him speaking Hausa language. grin

Did you also buy the pen 50naira from Kano?
fried rice?
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by NoSentiment: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
tollyboy5:

Just imagine hisbah police arrest me and cut my afro when i'm not muslim cheesy

Or my lagos guys that has dread. No religious police in lagos here. Peace of mind is important

Tell this to the commuters and drivers taking the routes to canaanland in logo's on Sundays.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by NoSentiment: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
CSTRR:

You are talking crap.

Of course, it is overrated just like everywhere.

But it doesn't mean it can't happen.

You are happy now, but when it starts suddenly what is the probability of you escaping with your life as a Christian or a non-northerner?

Many have died in their religious crisis.
Many have died just for manhandling the Quran.

A Yoruba woman was burnt alive for that in the north.

Stop talking nonsense and downplaying insecurity.

You are talking about the East, but what happens in the north during riots cannot happen in the east.

How many northerners were killed by Igbos? Countless.

Why "manhandle" the Quran?

You are a big bigot! During riots in the East, West or North, non indigenes are always the victims (both muslims and xtuans)
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by CSTRR: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
NoSentiment:

How many northerners were killed by Igbos? Countless.

Why "manhandle" the Quran?

You are a big bigot! During riots in the East, West or North, non indigenes are always the victims (both muslims and xtuans)
So the consequences for manhandling the Quran is death?

You are insane.

Go and live in your north and don't drive sensible people to that hell hole.

2 Likes

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by NoSentiment: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
CSTRR:

So the consequences for manhandling the Quran is death?

You are insane.

Go and live in your north and don't drive sensible people to that hell hole.

Who told you so?

The fact is you are an exttemist and a bigot. I can't change you. Carry your bigotry dey go I don't want any wahala.

You and your likes are the problem of this country. You make lives miserable for the vast majority of peaceful and peace-loving muslims and Christians.

With the way you act here, you must be a Pentecostal xtian. Na your type that are the cause of troubles for Naija.

1 Like

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by NoSentiment: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy

Ask Engineers.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by 1F30M4(f): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beremx:
the leaves are also edible. It is used especially for cooking fried rice. It is quite expensive in Lagos.

The pepper is expensive though. The aboki I buy pepper from will give me that quantity for free any time I buy from him speaking Hausa language. grin

Did you also buy the pen 50naira from Kano?

grin cheesy cheesy haha lmaooo @ the emboldened, iffah hear, small time eezee biro sef go soon be 60naira. Please comman teach me Hausa ooo, don't air me sis.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Beremx(f): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin grin
1F30M4:

grin cheesy cheesy haha lmaooo @ the emboldened, iffah hear, small time eezee biro sef go soon be 60naira. Please comman teach me Hausa ooo, don't air me sis.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by SuperBlack: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
There's no #50 onions in my area again,
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
NoSentiment:
This is the N50 (for each) pepper and onions i bought in Kano.
In Kano? In Mile 12, Lagos I’d get triple of that for N50. I live in Mile 12, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by mirexxx(f): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Penguin2:
I don’t usually understand this onions that come with leaves...

Why so?
its spring onions

1 Like

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by mechanics(m): 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Penguin2:
I don’t usually understand this onions that come with leaves...

Why so?
That is onion spring, use for cooking stew and serves as vegetable.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Tellwhat: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
NoSentiment:

You have religious bigots in all states, countries and regions of the world (both Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Atheists etc). Majority of northerners are nice to stay with, generous, honest, easygoing, etc. There are also bad ones just as there is in every place.

Lol. Some stereotypes are true

If u experience Sharia riots u go understand

1 Like

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by iswallker(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
NoSentiment:

No need for over with exaggerated

Stay away from suicide bombers too

cool

2 Likes

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by greatseed: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
NoSentiment:
Ridiculous post on FP , what's going on here ? Heal the world O Lord!
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by EmmaLege: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
where the onions? angry angry angry
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by bluefilm: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
NoSentiment:

Oga, did they use the onion stems to do jara for you?
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Tellwhat: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
CSTRR:

You are talking crap.

Of course, it is overrated just like everywhere.

But it doesn't mean it can't happen.

You are happy now, but when it starts suddenly what is the probability of you escaping with your life as a Christian or a non-northerner?

Many have died in their religious crisis.
Many have died just for manhandling the Quran.

A Yoruba woman was burnt alive for that in the north.

Stop talking nonsense and downplaying insecurity.

You are talking about the East, but what happens in the north during riots cannot happen in the east.
Once this people start riot they ready kill innocent corper and children
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Germi9: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
The Onions young o shiorr!!
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by jolyment: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
NwaNimo1:
The onion is suffering from stunted growth....

[img]https://media./images/12a7c3c7159b7f72502d3f1af45f2a2d/tenor.gif[/img]

Not true jor
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Kaiser20: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nigerians can still buy onions, pepper, fresh tomatoes.... for#50 and meat, fish ....#500 and bread for #100 in 2022, yet they will tell that the country is very hard, how?
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by jolyment: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
tollyboy5:
I don't know why people travel to north lol.
I heard they're religious bigot there.

North is not that bad, I grew up in South West, had university education in North Central and was privileged to get job in North West. I am always thanking God for working in this region.

1 Like

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Sholaco: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
If you are thinking that the pepper is small you can use one of it in your eyes please.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by BigYash: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
Them even dash you pen join.. grin
Wahala...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Millet In Nigeria: / Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg / The Food I Saw Versus The Food I Cooked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.