Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano (54523 Views)

Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria / See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by 99thEnemy(m): 12:31am On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy
Nwaanyi ojoo... wetin concern pen with pepper and onions

I am still trying to imagine the kind of food you eat.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by 99thEnemy(m): 12:33am On Feb 01, 2022
tollyboy5:

Just imagine hisbah police arrest me and cut my afro when i'm not muslim cheesy

Or my lagos guys that has dread. No religious police in lagos here. Peace of mind is important

That kind of extremism in Kano. I cannot imagine myself there.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by 99thEnemy(m): 12:36am On Feb 01, 2022
1F30M4:

grin cheesy cheesy haha lmaooo @ the emboldened, iffah hear, small time eezee biro sef go soon be 60naira. Please comman teach me Hausa ooo, don't air me sis.

Ka na soo bura ko?

Ina soo san manyin achikin durin ka soosay. grin
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by 99thEnemy(m): 12:40am On Feb 01, 2022
jolyment:

North is not that bad, I grew up in South West, had university education in North Central and was privileged to get job in North West. I am always thanking God for working in this region.

E be like say na Kaduna you dey.. Try move enter Kano then tell me the same story.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by 99thEnemy(m): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2022
Michaelbjune:
there's no time to check time 6:34
Your time still no correct grin
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by 99thEnemy(m): 12:45am On Feb 01, 2022
jolyment:

Since you're not a Muslim, Hisbah can't arrest you ,even if they do,you can't be prosecuted by them .

So why do they arrest innocent bottles of beer and Oloshos every time?

as for the Oloshos, they free them, but the beer is always prosecuted angry
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by 99thEnemy(m): 12:48am On Feb 01, 2022
Mom007:
Wow, all. See are those onions... Make me wanna make some fried rice! smiley

I just went into my kitchen just now to glance and smile at my stock of onions and fresh pepper... grin grin grin
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by wealthtrak: 1:23am On Feb 01, 2022
NoSentiment:

It is fresh. All onions are like these b4 the leaves are cut. The body is underground while the leaves shoot up.
Aha!
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by jolyment: 2:20am On Feb 01, 2022
99thEnemy:

E be like say na Kaduna you dey.. Try move enter Kano then tell me the same story.

My brother, it doesn't matter if I move to Kano, what am trying to say is that when God is helping you, anywhere you are,you will be blessed.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Penguin2: 6:33am On Feb 01, 2022
99thEnemy:

It's so obvious you have never left the south.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Kriss216: 7:28am On Feb 01, 2022
99thEnemy:

I am still trying to imagine the kind of food you eat.
I eat food for gods. Lol

1 Like

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by tollyboy5(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2022
Beremx:
the leaves are also edible. It is used especially for cooking fried rice. It is quite expensive in Lagos.

The pepper is expensive though. The aboki I buy pepper from will give me that quantity for free any time I buy from him speaking Hausa language. grin

Did you also buy the pen 50naira from Kano?
So you know how to speak hausa lol.
Aboki are very funny, just speak their language as non hausa dem go dey shine teeth.
Make i go learn hausa na sure update grin

1 Like

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by surequality: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2022
That pepper is 200 naira here in Warri
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Murrayish(f): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2022
The pen na for aesthetics abi wetin�
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by 99thEnemy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

I eat food for gods. Lol

how your food no go carry pepper and onions..

Food for the gods na ( roasted YAM) with diced Onions and fresh pepper fried in palm oil grin
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Kriss216: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
99thEnemy:

how your food no go carry pepper and onions..

Food for the gods na ( roasted YAM) with diced Onions and fresh pepper fried in palm oil grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You and onions.
I believe by now you've delivered some baskets of onions and yam to Denique.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by meobizy(f): 6:55am On Mar 24, 2022
Only you live in Nigeria and England? How?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Millet In Nigeria: / Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg / The Food I Saw Versus The Food I Cooked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.