Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano (54521 Views)

Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria / See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by sirqeeboi(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
tollyboy5:

Just imagine hisbah police arrest me and cut my afro when i'm not muslim cheesy

Or my lagos guys that has dread. No religious police in lagos here. Peace of mind is important

All the harassment ppl are having with police in Lagos is what concerning dressing and hairdo..
U ppl be saying a place is safer then the other...whereas no place is safe in this world.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Michaelbjune(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
there's no time to check time 6:34
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Alaefulu(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Penguin2:
I don’t usually understand this onions that come with leaves...

Why so?
ahh alaye abge try use am run stew see you dey mis gun
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by jolyment: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
tollyboy5:

Just imagine hisbah police arrest me and cut my afro when i'm not muslim cheesy

Or my lagos guys that has dread. No religious police in lagos here. Peace of mind is important

Since you're not a Muslim, Hisbah can't arrest you ,even if they do,you can't be prosecuted by them .
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Hassanmaye(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Skull miners will be abusing north, Biafra drug Barrons will be abusing the North, yet deep down inside their brain they know the north is the cradle of Nigeria!
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by TeeGod(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Is the pen there incentive?
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
CaptainAyub:

We're talking of religious bigots here ewu but your own inferiority complex has made you rush to IPOB
fool you started it
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Letzgo: 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
SmartProf:
Nice one but man shall not live by pepper and onions alone. Well, this onions and pepper quantity topic will be important to those in mama-put business.

You bought both the onion and its accompanying sand ?
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Mom007(f): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
Wow, all i See are those onions... Make me wanna make some fried rice! smiley
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by sanpipita(m): 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
flokii:

They will tell you it's Buhari.. why do you think most of them prefer to run away and live in North or SW? to escape extortion from their fellow Igbos.

Did you take consideration of movement of goods and its cost? north to east is like over 2 days journey, these things matter in prices, we just need to reduce cost of goods movement and see
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Elidrisy20: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
No be for kano plate of rice for restaurant be #50
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by muheeb01(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Cost of living is relatively cheap in the north
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by IamAsiri: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oghene1st:

It is okay, It's cheap.

It's too expensive.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by IamAsiri: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
Beremx:
the leaves are also edible. It is used especially for cooking fried rice. It is quite expensive in Lagos.

The pepper is expensive though. The aboki I buy pepper from will give me that quantity for free any time I buy from him speaking Hausa language. grin

Did you also buy the pen 50naira from Kano?

Imagine buying 5 in Osogbo and 3 in Kano! Is that witchcraft or something?shocked
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by henrimoto(m): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Why so?
That is how it is when it's harvested. They either cut off the leaves or not, before taking the bulbs to the market. Some people do use the leaves as vegetable.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Penguin2: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
mirexxx:
its spring onions

Gracias
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Alldew: 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Wow, People dey enjoy for North. That Onions and Pepper go reach #400 for East. Things too cost here.
Which part of the Igbo States are you in cos those thing won't be up to #200 where I stay. So stop exaggerating it's not that bad down here.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by shortIGBOman: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Alldew:

Which part of the Igbo States are you in cos those thing won't be up to #200 where I stay. So stop exaggerating it's not that bad down here.

This one don come with another lies again.

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by ubee(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
That crop is called "Spring Onion". it's bulb stays underdeveloped like you see in the pic, but it is used mainly for the leaves which is applied in several dishes across the continents.
Penguin2:

Why so?
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by rolams(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Very very very very very very very cheap.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Born2conquer: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
tollyboy5:
I don't know why people travel to north lol.
I heard they're religious bigot there.
False, kano is safe
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Born2conquer: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
NoSentiment:
This is the N50 (for each) pepper and onions i bought in Kano.
I am in kano, seems you've been cheated.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by everythinggirly(f): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
It's nice.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Bbdiyya: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
tollyboy5:
Media portrayed North so badly that the likes of you consider it as no go area.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
I stay in kano at the moment. Op onions, fresh tomatos and pepper are the cheapest here at the moment. If you are staying in the east or south and trade on any of these, we can partner and do business together.

1 Like

Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by LonglifeRng: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
It was even costly because he bought at the city
Buckeyemedia1:
Impossible.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by Hiq0: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Really
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by 99thEnemy(m): 12:21am On Feb 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Why so?

It's so obvious you have never left the south.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by 99thEnemy(m): 12:23am On Feb 01, 2022
Beremx:
the leaves are also edible. It is used especially for cooking fried rice. It is quite expensive in Lagos.

The pepper is expensive though. The aboki I buy pepper from will give me that quantity for free any time I buy from him speaking Hausa language. grin

Did you also buy the pen 50naira from Kano?

grin
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by 99thEnemy(m): 12:25am On Feb 01, 2022
tollyboy5:

Traveling is also part of Education my brother.

It shields you from being gullible to only what you hear.
Re: See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano by 99thEnemy(m): 12:27am On Feb 01, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Yes,but only the northern bigots regular lynch and roast their victims.

How about Killing of girlfriends for yahoo and skull mining? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Millet In Nigeria: / Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg / The Food I Saw Versus The Food I Cooked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.