Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

What Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think? (196 Views)

If You Think Portharcourt Is Bad, You Have To See This Pic / Between Atiku (PDP) And Tinubu (APC): Who Do You Think Is Most Likely To Win / Sowore's Revolution Now, Day Of Rage Protest On August 5th. What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think? by NigAmbassador: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
I came across this piece, and I believe it is worth your read time.

LOSING FROM THE HEAD.

As someone had noted most of the BokoHaram and bandits terrorizing this country, are no doubt mostly from outside here..Yet as another person had also said, all shades of terrorists seem to be converging in the country because they seem to have found a local leader sympathetic to their belief and cause, and who had obviously looked the other way mostly for as much as many can discern.

Nothing could have so paralyzed and rendered impotent the coercive power and resistance of a more than 200million strong people country, except by clear conspiracy encoded and dictated unequivocally by oga's body language. My opinion.

There is no doubt about the position of the country's present leader. He didn't assume that mindset today. And regardless of what some local politicians will want to tell us, some of us will not change our thoughts and belief about the individual.

And we will not apologize.

Meanwhile, I always wondered why the educated-middle-working class get to take the beating from the danfo drivers and gatemen each time the system or any social order collapses. One day it hit me.

It occurred to me that these are the real errand boys to the oppressors. The facilitators. Eager Jobmen who passionately snatch the guns from the oppressors, aim and shoot at anyone who dare to ask questions from the floor.

Remember an animal called Squealer in George Orwell's Animal Farm? Yea, that guy.

Not the thugs on the street, or the Touts collecting danfo tolls at each buststop. Nay.

It is the elected Officials of the NURTW. The elected market leaders. The Chief Medical Directors, The lawyers and tax consultants who draft agreements and inject tax avoidance clauses to impress their billionaire client but deprive the state . The Accountants, CFOs, CRO, COOs, Production Managers, Site Engineers, etc. The SSAs to state governors, Senior Technical Assistants to generations of CBN governors and Presidents and Vice Presidents. The Junior Pastors in Charge of Administration and those around the senior pastors who ensures that nobody demands accountability. The Professional colleagues on Whatsapp Groups who specializes in shooting down the slightest attempt to demand for Right or More. Yes, there is the real problem of Nigeria.

One other thing I observed about these set of folks apart from their paralyzing fear of the unknown, willingness to lick ass and eagerness to throw the rest of society and mankind under the bus, is their chronic stockholm syndrome and missappropriation of their brilliance, skill, education, qualification, exposure and means to further the suffering of the majority at the benefit of their masters and perhaps a few crumbs of their own.

So you see why the folks in the streets at Ikotun- Egbe, Mushin, Obalende and Jakande, rather worship Jagaban, Orji Kalu or Ganduje, but hate you running around in your small SUV? Why they prefer Bubu but use their Danfo, Keke and Okada to chase you into every small corner at the slightest opportunity in traffic?

The fact that we can choose what is good for our children, but trivialize the terror that befall other humans, including children, really helps me perhaps to understand why 2 Maigaurds can connive and kill the oga or madam of the house and bury them in a shallow grave. Why a cook can wash her ass and use the dirty water to cook for the household, while topping it up with some of her spit at intervals. Afterall shebi madam and her children dey dia for parlour dey watch netflix from morning till night?

You see, in my opinion, we are the real terrorists. We - these educated men and women of moderate to substantial means -are the real #MeanMen.

Those Danfo, Keke and Okada riders that hate us, probably have valid points of wanting us out of the way.

We, to whom much have been given are indeed the stumbling block to the progress of majority.

Just Reflecting Loudly.

#Copied

(1) (Reply)

Cheers As The Indomitable Leader, Sen. Dickson Clinks The Glasses / UPDATED: EFCC Probes N1.3bn Fraud, Detains Ex-VON DG, Okechukwu / Solution To The Pandemic Of Skull Mining And Ritual Killing In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.