Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! (1534 Views)

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / My True-Love Is Planning To Leave Me: Please Advise / Please Help, My Wife Wants To Leave Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by phymba: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2011
Situation long taken care of. Grateful for all advice.. married her and with 3 kids..a girl and twin boys
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
come on man she is playing with your mind

you aint the guilty one she is

why are asking yourself where did you go wrong when you didnt cheat like

you had the right to think of calling the wedding becoz she said she cheated becoz she wanted money so what stops her to do it again when you are married and money is tight wont she cheat again to get the money ?
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by Energy48(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2011
phymba:

Dear Nairalanders,

I am an Ibo man who has dated a yoruba lady for 6 years now. Six months ago we

had our full introduction. Things were good. We have even fixed a date agreed to

by both families and printed our wedding card. A few days ago we had a

misunderstanding. She confessed to me that while we dated, she slept with another man

because she had financial need and i was not buoyant then (she did not ask me for

this cash.) This incident was almost three years ago

In the confusion of the moment, i voiced  out loud that i do not think our wedding

would hold. I was confused how this could have happened.She was in agony and really

grieved. She went home weeping and informed her parents. Though later in the day, i called

to tell her that all was forgiven since she already confessed. I was willing to go

ahead. I visited her people since she involved them and explained that i was

willing to carry on.

Now the lady says she has doubts concerning my affections and on

this doubt cannot continue with me. I love her and am ready to go through.I have begged

her and done everything i know, she still insists that she has doubt because i

hesitated in my forgiveness. Somebody help me out here before our issues becomes

"stories that touch".

Where did i go wrong Please, please advice me!!!!

You coming across as a very weak man. Be warned women don't like that in a man. When she admitted she cheated you should have thrown everything at her including the Kitchen sink and kicked her to the kerb. That way she would understand you are not the sort of man she can toy with. Now you say SHE walked away and left you and you are whining about it? PLEASE!! Stop embarrassing yourself! Where is your backbone man? Let her go! Carry on with your life and act like she is not the only woman in the world. That way she will respect you and even come back with her tail between her legs.
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by kokoye(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2011
She cheated on you . . and now she is using reverse psychology. . . .and it sure is working.

Now you are the one begging!!!

wow. . .
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
kudos to you for being willing to forgive her and move forward.
but if she doesn't to come back to you, you can't make her. move forward. you'll be better off.
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by Outstrip(f): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
What are you begging for. She should be the one trying to win your trust back. It's almost as if she does not fully understand the significance of what she has done.
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by Digriz(m): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2011
Poster,u cn see that evryone that posted were all against your reaction concerning that issue. Am supportin wat others has said and wld tel u dat u didnt act well at all,why stooping so low at ths early stage?pls dnt beg her again.
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by obowunmi(m): 4:10am On Jun 22, 2011
Was there any point in mentioning her tribe. angry angry
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by phymba: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2011
i thank you all for your advice. It was a crazy moment. I reacted how i did because of the depth
of my feelings. Even though it is a marriage relationship, i just wanted my hands/conscience clean for
future occurrences. At the moment, i'm watching, 6 years of a relationship isn't a joke. she shld really
be the one asking for forgiveness. thanks you all
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 22, 2011
You are too weak to be an Igbo man. I cannot believe you are even begging her, seriously. You have the right to be pissed off but you ''crying'' and begging her is just annoying
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 22, 2011
jennykadry:

You are too weak to be an Igbo man. I cannot believe you are even begging her, seriously. You have the right to be pissed off but you ''crying'' and begging her is just annoying

I'm not Igbo, but I'm inclined to agree with you here.
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by Bawss1(m): 10:58am On Jun 22, 2011
It's not just an Igbo thing, women the world over generally flee from wussies.
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2011
well most adult women will be happy that their love has forgiven them and be promising you that such a thing will never happen again. So could it be thre is more to this story
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by tru2u: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2011
Phymba, i see strength where others see weakness. kudos to her for confessing and more kudos
2u for the forgiveness. it is not a weakness pls,pls. it only shows what real love/care is.
I hope our men here will read and learn. Your reaction is rare and commendable. But if she still behaves
crazy, maybe it's now spiritual which she will regret, trust me, it happened to my sis.
Take heart and go get her.
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2011
^^ sharappp diaaaa jooo, new bie indeed
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by Bawss1(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2011
jennykadry:

^^ sharappp diaaaa jooo, new bie indeed
Ah ah. What a way to grace his first post. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by r231(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2011
tru2u:

Phymba, i see strength where others see weakness. kudos to her for confessing and more kudos
2u for the forgiveness. it is not a weakness pls,pls. it only shows what real love/care is.
I hope our men here will read and learn. Your reaction is rare and commendable. But if she still behaves
crazy, maybe it's now spiritual which she will regret, trust me, it happened to my sis.
Take heart and go get her.

are you HIGH undecided undecided
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by Badesh(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2011
Guy, forget about you being an Igbo man dating a yoruba babe, it has absolutely nothing to do with the permutation on ground. You have acted in good faith and so it is meant to stay that way. In the event she doesn't turn up anytime soon, it's best "good riddance to bad rubbish". she is sure to go into another relationship and sleep with another moneybag for cash while deceiving the supposed lover-boy.

Get a life and put the 6 years behind you mehn!!!!!!
Re: After Our Introduction, She Wants To Leave Me! by feminineA: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2011
Its obvious she is trying to turn the tables around. Every normal person will be angry at the act of betrayal of their woman. so you mean she slept with another man becos u are not bouyant then? What happens after marriage and assuming things go bad their is financial constraint? she will sleep with another man for money?

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. This is the time to sit, give her some space and think is she really worth the stress? If she can manipulate you now then get ready to be manipulated forever. You were not at fault dont let her turn the tables around. I always feel sad when some good men pick terrible women (I hope your story is 100% true)

(1) (Reply)

Should This Be A Problem? (True story) / Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? / Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.