Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit (19311 Views)

"Mess No Get Toilet" - Bbnaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit (photos) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by BluntCrazeMan: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
NwekeUG:
Big Brother Naija star and entrepreneur, Nengi Hampson, has revealed her worst habit, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram story, she revealed that her worst habit is farting anywhere and at anytime.

https://igberetvnews.com/1413138/bbnaijas-nengi-reveals-worst-habit/
Why she no come fart like that for BBN house??
She's a lair..
Meanwhile, I came here just to see what fashion she would be putting on in any of the photos of her that would be uploaded.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by vickydevoka(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That ain't sarcasm... undecided
When you ignore people like that they always tend to feel they said the right thing.. undecided
I have noticed that you are ready for them dis year. Abeg leave nairaland go find job way go use u well
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
vickydevoka:

I have noticed that you are ready for them dis year. Abeg leave nairaland go find job way go use u well
I do laugh at you folks when you say the bolded.. it even gives me more energy cos no one here knows me but very quick to say that.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) / Tonto Dikeh & Ik Ogbonna At 'Fight Diabetes For Free' Event In Lagos / Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.