Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released (56858 Views)

Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses / Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids / Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by xcesspaschal(m): 9:47am On Jan 26, 2022
emekachief:
I need Facebook account. It must be more than five years old

I have 14 yrs for sale.

Dm me

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by damoceile: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2022
Abeg who get the nudes, I wan check something shocked shocked
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by Enyimbamercedes: 9:55am On Jan 26, 2022
You drank dettol and soap water and you say you wanted to commit suicide!
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by afamaustin(m): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2022
Let see the picture of u lieing neked.
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by Peace880(m): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2022
Why Dettol you 4 try SNIPER grin grin grin

Reality TV star, Oluwabusayo Abiri, popularly known as Khloe has opened up on how she felt when her surgery picture leaked on the internet.

Khloe confirmed that she is the woman in the now-viral photo of naked woman on a plastic surgeon’s table.

Recounting how she felt when the picture was leaked, Khloe said: “You can post anything about me on the internet but I never want to post my naked picture online. I was suicidal, dead for almost 24 hours. Thanks to Alex.She and my younger sister banged on my door and took me to the hospital. I drank Dettol and all the soap washer in the apartment when my surgery picture leaked. My fear was, what will my parents say?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZKthBIhgCo/?utm_medium=copy_link[/quote]
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by SatanicLunatic: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2022
Stop attempting it and just kee yasef. This one wants to trend
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by KinKking: 10:13am On Jan 26, 2022
Bsdbb
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by emekachief: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2022
I sent you massages
xcesspaschal:

I have 14 yrs for sale.

Dm me
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by ppogba: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2022
Nearly doesn't kill a bird.

Die first then. we will know you tried and almost.
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by tydi(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2022
emekachief:

Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by storm001(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2022
They will do anything doe the men attention. Yet, when you approach them on the street, they will feel like they are doing you a favour....

Thank God doe your life babe.

Lesson to future slay mamas.
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by bluefilm: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2022
Who told this bitch that people really care if she drank poison or not?

Nonsense. sad
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by msMonyei: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
Men are scum but they go under the knife just to look good enough for men to chase them.
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by emekachief: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Send me email
Omoapena:

11 years available, how much are you paying...
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by emekachief: 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Send me email @ kingofsking1321@gmail.com
xcesspaschal:

I have 14 yrs for sale.

Dm me
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by emekachief: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Send me email @ kingofsking1321@gmail.com
tydi:

Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by Tintinnoty(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
emekachief:
are you still interested
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by obontami: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ugly motherfucker looking for cheap attention.
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by ollydee: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
cheesy grin
andysmith123:
ever heard of SNIPER? a trial will convince you.!
Re: Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released by snoopz: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2022
Mix chemical my ass and you no die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor / Bobrisky Wears Gown As A Bridesmaid At A Wedding (Photos) / Shan George's Children Gift Her Mercedes Benz Car For Christmas (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.