Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Using Funny Advertisements In Promoting And Selling Products - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Using Funny Advertisements In Promoting And Selling Products (249 Views)

Meta Will Demand Disclosures For Political Advertisements Generated By AI And... / How To Make $$$ Daily By Minting And Selling NFT Online / Why Are Nigerian Universities Disconnected From Promoting ICT Innovation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Funny Advertisements In Promoting And Selling Products by Ashu1: 7:32am On Jan 26, 2022
Before the movie “Chronicle” was launched and the viral video of flying people spread all around, I already got addicted with the film’s trailer. I must admit that the popular video added to the media build up for the movie.

That just shows social media advertising at its very best and sometimes silliest. I am confident advertising agency London based experts could do something as spectacular as that because they’re good at what they do. People from Sensuous Strip Club Names those companies can sell and promote almost everything particularly in their area.

Advertisements are truly expensive to make and that is why a few companies don’t think that it’s a significant marketing technique. I totally agree with commercials being costly because when my sister got a brief gig being an assistant set designer to a commercial recently, she experienced plenty of things concerning professional filming.

She had to take a trip right up to the main town just for it but she said it was a fun and crazy ride she would not mind doing again. She wouldn’t share with us any information before the commercial aired yet after that she shared with us the whole thing.

As soon as the advertisement concerned was eventually put on air for a mere 30 seconds, we were thrilled that she had been part of producing it. She revealed to us how much money was expended on the set. As soon as I realized there were so many zeros in the overall cost, I nearly collapsed. I did not believe she was joking because she had her really serious face on.

HOW TO USE A NEAT SCANNER WITHOUT SOFTWARE

However I still pointed out that they employed marketing agency London to film that really brief but costly commercial. She just giggled and told me that it is the regular price range for such type of production. If that’s how pricey it is to produce a quick TV commercial, exactly how much more would an entire movie cost?

I asked my sister if the pay was really good and she mentioned that it’s reasonable enough. She said further that bonuses are paid quite a lot and even when they just sit around and eat the whole buffet the entire day, they also got compensated.

This is without a doubt good news for people trying to break into the media industry because if they do not make the cut for a major role and remain in advertisements for the rest of their lives, they’d nevertheless be insanely rich.

My sister announced that she’s going back next year after she will get her shirt business established. I mentioned that she ought to go international and employ the service of creative design agency London to help her out with a brand logo.

I believed it was great yet she thought it was plain crazy and too ambitious. I informed her that if she really would like people to know about her product then crazy is the only way to go.

Also Read: Logitech Gaming Software

(1) (Reply)

Xbox One S / Every Device Apple Unveiled At Its Big March Event / Please Is It Possible To Convert Diesel Engine To Fuel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.