Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Givers Never Lack. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Givers Never Lack. (670 Views)

Join The Foodcard Family Network And Never Lack Food Again In Your Family / Givers Never Lack / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Givers Never Lack. by STARKENNETH(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Givers Never Lack. by STARKENNETH(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2022
PLS,NO HELP IS TOO SMALL.GOD BLESS ANYONE KIND ENOUGH TO HELP US.
Re: Givers Never Lack. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
At 20 years, you're no longer a kid. With #500, you can start hawking sachet water. You'll be surprised how much they make in a day. Stop begging, there's no dignity in that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Givers Never Lack. by STARKENNETH(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
HenryDion:
At 20 years, you're no longer a kid. With #500, you can start hawking sachet water. You'll be surprised how much they make in a day. Stop begging, there's no dignity in that.

THANKS FOR THE REPLY SIR,GOD BLESS YOU,SIR THE THING IS I CAN'T LEAVE MY CURRENT JOB CAUSE I LOST MY OGA #10,000,POS JOB,SO I MUST WORK THE AMOUNT FOR HIM,HE WON'T LET ME LEAVE sad THAT'S WHY I THOUGHT ASKING FOR HELP ONLINE sad THANKS AGAIN SIR,FOR YOUR REPLY,I'VE ALWAYS MOSTLY BEING IGNORED sad
Re: Givers Never Lack. by STARKENNETH(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Re: Givers Never Lack. by themainman600(m): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
STARKENNETH:
SO NOT EVEN A SINGLE HELP sad
cool I think you are a fvcking LIAR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Givers Never Lack. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lol. This OP is hilarious. Why do I think you are lying?

If you need money, why not just say it? Why try to paint a sorry story, worse off, using your siblings and mom as characters in your story? Not nice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Givers Never Lack. by STARKENNETH(m): 7:04am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Givers Never Lack. by STARKENNETH(m): 7:17am On Feb 02, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Lol

If you need money, why not just say it

MA ACCORDING TO YOUR REPLY HERE,YOU MUST BE A VERY NICE LADY,GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY FOR AT LEAST REPLYING ME,MA SO THIS IS IT,WE REALLY NEED MONEY AND I CAN'T JUST COME AND START ASKING FOR MONEY WITHOUT SAYING THE TRUTH OF THE WHOLE MATTER,MA I KNOW YAHOO SCAMMERS ARE EVERYWHERE BUT THAT DOSEN'T MEAN THERE ARE NO MORE GENUINE PEOPLE ONLINE,PLS MA BELIEVE ME,IF POSSIBLE,I'LL GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS SO YOU'LL PAY US A VISIT,OR YOU COULD AT LEAST SEND SOME PEOPLE OR SOMEONE,THE ONLY WAY I CAN PROVE THIS ONLINE IS ONLY THROUGH PHOTOS,AND MA WE WERE NOT ALWAYS LIKE THIS,I DIDN'T KNOW ONE DAY I GO DEY ASK ONLINE FOR HELP sad MA IF YOU CAN HELP BUT THINK I'M A LIAR,PLS HELP MA,BELIEVE ME YOU NOR HELP YAHOO BOY IF YOU HELP US,YOU LAUGHED CAUSE YOU THINK I'M LIEING,MA I'LL RATHER DIE THAN STEAL SOMEONE'S HARD EARNED MONEY,THAT'S HOW THEY TRAINED US,MA ONLY GOD SEES ALL OUR HEARTS.
Re: Givers Never Lack. by STARKENNETH(m): 7:25am On Feb 02, 2022
themainman600:
cool I think you are a fvcking LIAR

WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSE HIS SOUL? I LEARNED THAT FROM THE BIBLE,SIR GOD BLESS YOU,I DON'T BLAME ANYONE CALLING ME A LIAR,THE RATE OF ONLINE FRAUD AND MONEY RITUALS I'VE BEEN READING IN THE NEWS IS ALARMING,ALL CAUSE OF MONEY? UPON ALL WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH I HAVEN'T DONE AND WILL NEVER DO ANY OF THAT,SO SIR,I'VE LOOKED AT IT,INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR HELP ONLINE WHERE I WOULD BE ACCUSED OF SO MANY NAMES,I'LL RATHER ASK FOR HELP PHYSICALLY FROM PEOPLE,THANKS AGAIN SIR.
Re: Givers Never Lack. by STARKENNETH(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
GENTLEPEACE

(1) (Reply)

61 Married Men Reveal Why They Cheat / Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid / Tough Love? Life Should Be Easier...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.