Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Check Out My Web Application Which I Just Recently Launch - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Check Out My Web Application Which I Just Recently Launch (351 Views)

I Just Started My Web Development Company Without Any Experience / Pls Guys Which I.T Courses Can I Go For / Which I. C. T Program Is/are More Lucrative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Web Application Which I Just Recently Launch by tonystark007: 11:09am On Jan 26, 2022
Hi everyone,

i am a newbie web developer,
i just recently launch my new web application and i need you guys to test it and give me feedback.

komnicate is a progressive web application that allow you to Create, Connect, Communicate, Discover and Share random and important moments, information, news, ideas or content quickly via text, link, images and videos.

You can browse the site freely or you can create a free account which allows you to access other functionalities e.g Creating content, liking and commenting on post. you can create private content which can be accessed only by your followers or you can create public content basic on pre-defined community which are available to filter content in the right manner and which can be access or view with or without an accounts. you can also share content without an account
you can also ask question on any topic.
you can also install the application on your home screen and use like a normal mobile or desktop app
the Application is open and free for all users.
please i will be expecting your feedback, you can comment here or this thread or you can add your feedback on menu >> feedback.
Note: Feedback can only be add by users with account
The url is https://www.komnicate.com
For more information see https://www.komnicate.com/help_Center

Thanks

Re: Check Out My Web Application Which I Just Recently Launch by LikeAking: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
100%

Nice!

Emake sense.

U are trying to sumarize the best of the web.

Na u code am?
Like A-Z.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Web Application Which I Just Recently Launch by tonystark007: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yes, i have been developing it since the beginning of last year.
Re: Check Out My Web Application Which I Just Recently Launch by Bahat: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
You need to finish the website page, good work bro, but bad font. keep fine tuning the website till you are satisfied. The contact and about page need to be aligned center or something better than the current design. You still have alot to do. Keep up the good work, you are getting there.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Web Application Which I Just Recently Launch by tonystark007: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
What is wrong with the font

(1) (Reply)

Apply For IT Developer Jobs In The Nordics(finland) / . / Want to become data scientist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.