Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,320 members, 7,857,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

The Way The Cookie Crumbles !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way The Cookie Crumbles !!! (494 Views)

See The Way The Bridegroom Rocks His Bride On Their Wedding That Got People Talk / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way The Cookie Crumbles !!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2022
What would you do?

He is your bestie, you both have been together through thick and thin... weathered the storms together and waaxing strong as lovers.

Once upon a time you supported his desire to move his hustle abroad and he travelled to South-Africa, now he's back and he's made it... you figured out through his closest friend, that he engages in
illegal businesses, and one of them was selling hard drugs, of which he didn't open up to you about... and you didn't talk to him about it . And that's because you really don't care because u love him.

Flashing back to how your relationship started... you were pregnant for your runaway ex before he met you, he told you how much he likes you, despite your story of being pregnant for another... he accepted to take care of you from his little earnings as a food vendor until you put to bed, he also accepted taking care the baby after birth.

Fast forward to recent events after his return to South Africa, he was apprehended by the police after he made a drop of hard drugs, he was handcuffed and bundled, and will go to court for trial... and will get a 50years in jail. He is presently doing his time... still counting @ year 3 thus far.

Back to Nigeria... your Ex shows up, expressing remorse, pleading and begging you forgive him... he wants you and the baby... he's ready to ask your hand in marriage.

If you have to advice the lady, what will you tell her to do.

If you are the lady what will you do?

If you are the guy in jail... will you still come back for her if she decides to wait until you finish your time in prison?

What would be the smartest or wisest thing to do here?
Re: The Way The Cookie Crumbles !!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2022
Your radio need some rework.. smiley
How on Earth do you expect me to wait for a man for 50 good years? cheesy
Are you kidding?no man can ever do that..

He's into drugs and he's a criminal so ain't going for him..as for the ex I ain't going for him either..they are both clowns..

Birth my kid and take care of it simple.. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: The Way The Cookie Crumbles !!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Your radio need some rework.. smiley
How on Earth do you expect me to wait for a man for 50 good years? cheesy
Are you kidding?no man can ever do that..

He's into drugs and he's a criminal so ain't going for him..as for the ex I ain't going for him either..they are both clowns..

Birth my kid and take care of it simple.. cheesy wink
you again cheesy
Re: The Way The Cookie Crumbles !!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
BadRadio:
you again cheesy
Exactly oo.. great topic.. kiss
Re: The Way The Cookie Crumbles !!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Exactly oo.. great topic.. kiss
The first positive thing you've said on Nairaland since 2005

1 Like

Re: The Way The Cookie Crumbles !!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
BadRadio:
The first positive thing you've said on Nairaland since 2005
Wetin be this again..2005 to 2011 there were few women bashers on here...

From then upwards too many wannabe redpillers trooped in here..due to my constant attack on them you fail to see my good side..
Re: The Way The Cookie Crumbles !!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wetin be this again..2005 to 2011 there were few women bashers on here...

From then upwards too many wannabe redpillers trooped in here..due to my constant attack on them you fail to see my good side..
How badly do u want to be famous here... I can make ur moniker trend if u wantcheesy
Re: The Way The Cookie Crumbles !!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
BadRadio:
How badly do u want to be famous here... I can make ur moniker trend if u wantcheesy
I don't need the fame oo..IAM only addressing an issue...
Re: The Way The Cookie Crumbles !!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't need the fame oo..IAM only addressing an issue...
I don't think so... you seeking for cheap popularity
Re: The Way The Cookie Crumbles !!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:02am On Jan 27, 2022
BadRadio:
I don't think so... you seeking for cheap popularity
Ok..

(1) (Reply)

Sad Video Drops As Man Beats His Girlfriend Fatally Like Thief Over Cheating Fea / Where Una Dey See Love: Reactions As Couple Seen Kissing On Moving Bike Motorcyc / Woman Chased Out Of Her Husband's House For Donating Their Family Land To Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.