Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race (18694 Views)

Ken Nnamani Joins 2023 Presidential Race / Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency / Breaking: Senator Okorocha Joins His Fellow Senators For The NASS Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by chukwuibuipob: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin so that he can erect statue in Aso Rock villa
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
We can only say best of luck.

Here is opportunity to own classy home within the prime axis of Lagos Island.

Located at Ogombo road, Abraham Adesanya, Ajah, Lagos.

Where you have greater value for your investment.

For physical Inspection, enquiry and payment details, contact the number on the flier.

Developed by Landwey.

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by ruggedtimi(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Statue president grin
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by CaptainFM1: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
I will only vote any male presidential candidate that picks a woman as his running mate.
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by diplomat058(m): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The igbos must pick one sellable person to contest for this presidency in 2023

And should avoid the mistake late Chuba okadigbo made against Late chief Alex ekwueme in 2002

I wish them well
hahaha. See this impostor! You wish your brothers well and then use "them" excuse yourself. You are a joke Mr. Chinedu.

Note: I don't do tribalism and I detest it. But your identity fakeness is nauseating

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Polynek(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Normall gra-gra
Na Atiku, Osibanjo or Tinubu get president next year is obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The igbos must pick one sellable person to contest for this presidency in 2023

And should avoid the mistake late Chuba okadigbo made against Late chief Alex ekwueme in 2002

I wish them well

OK prince Adedamola from Anambra state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by sukar886: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
God forbid, someone that messed imo state up, he can't even rule a state ,na a whole country en go rule ... Let me go and sit-down

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
diplomat058:
hahaha. See this impostor! You wish your brothers well and then use "them" excuse yourself. You are a joke Mr. Chinedu.

Note: I don't do tribalism and I detest it. But your identity fakeness is nauseating

the dude is from Anambra but spent all his life in Lagos, he had no relationship or blood with yoruba just one of the impostor of Yoruba people here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Trustedpronet: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
His in-law come to my mind.
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Hollysaint: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Welcome to the race
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by AntonVince: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
RichDad1:

You don’t want Tinubu to become President, but you’re not pushing up anyone from your region to contest.
The bitter truth is, the Igbos are not bold enough to contest an election against the Yoruba. Hence the shout and noise about Tinubu or any candidate from the SW.

The Yorubas too couldn't contest against GEJ, hence their queueing up behind Buhari in 2015 to first of all grab power, before positioning one of their own to take over. I don't see anything wrong with the SE/SS forming an alliance with the north too in 2023 to win the presidency.

It's called "Bridge-Building", an integral part of politics.

smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by GreatGod906: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
diplomat058:

that's their way,they have gotten the fact that igbos are synonymous to hate so they are claiming another region to cause chaos.

Check through all d monikers hating on this topic n u will clearly see they are igbos
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by PHIPEX(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
This one wants to waste his time and money
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by obinoral1179(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
RichDad1:
So far, 4 southerners (SW 1, SE 3) have declared for Presidency. All from the APC.
What’s happening to southerners in PDP, most especially the SE that has been clamoring to have a President of Igbo extraction? Are you sure you’re being marginalized or you’re marginalizing yourselves by continuing to queue behind the same Hausa/Falani as usual ?
3 southerner already declare PDP though they are paper weight politicians,they are Dele momodu SS, senator Pius Anyim and Dr ohabiuanwa don't I got the spelling correct...

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Solofresh2: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice. All we want is politics without bitterness.

Dear fellow patriotic Nigerians, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Asiwaju Tinubu will keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
How much did Tinubu pay you for this?

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Foreseer: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

What is BAT

Bullion Advancement Thief shocked

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Nyanmiridunce: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The we igbos must pick one sellable person to contest for this presidency in 2023

And we should avoid the mistake late Chuba okadigbo made against Late chief Alex ekwueme in 2002

I wish them us well
fixed

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by freshalien: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Dear fellow patriotic Nigerians, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Asiwaju Tinubu will keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.
Thank you.

Affliction shall not rise a second time!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by otipoju(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.

We shu vote for an experienced converter of public property to private assets?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by 77up(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Ndigbo kindly promote your own and let BAT be.
They won't and trust me it's good for Tinubu. Wether positive or negative, publicity is publicity. Let's keep distracting them from marketing their candidate.

San lori awon ti yi ni cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Bamzyriches451: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
Okay! Let's see how it'll be
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by VIKTO83(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Okorocha.
Umahi.
Orji Uzor.
Anyim.
All from SE.
After primaries division will set in amongst them and that's how they usually lose their relevance.
S.W will rally round 1 person between BAT and Starboy and they will have one candidate of National acceptance .
Tell me why SE will not win...
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
I will rather cast my vote for a dead dog than vote for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by sunnnnyuu(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
KINGofHELL:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-okorocha-joins-2023-presidential-race/
I'm supporting Rochas Okorocha for Nigerian president if not Rochas then Dave Omahi but preferable Rochas

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Kingininge(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
RichDad1:
So far, 4 southerners (SW 1, SE 3) have declared for Presidency. All from the APC.
What’s happening to southerners in PDP, most especially the SE that has been clamoring to have a President of Igbo extraction? Are you sure you’re being marginalized or you’re marginalizing yourselves by continuing to queue behind the same Hausa/Falani as usual ?

PDP.......Plus Ay8m has also declared to run for the President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha / Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman / CBN, NNPC To Fund Returnees’ Accommodation, Feeding – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.