Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race (18693 Views)

Ken Nnamani Joins 2023 Presidential Race / Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency / Breaking: Senator Okorocha Joins His Fellow Senators For The NASS Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by jrusky(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Despite Okorocha corruption, the evil party h belong to and ogboni cult link ti be nest he is more Liberal and more Nigerian than so many igbos. The rest South East candidate except Peter Obi are not worthy of even campaigning talkless becoming the president.

If you like kill yourself because of my post I have never give a f u c k and won't give it now or ever.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by sunnnnyuu(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice. All we want is politics without bitterness.

Dear fellow patriotic Nigerians, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Asiwaju Tinubu will keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
We are talking about Rochas and you are asking us to vote for tinubu? 2023 should be Igbo president if south is to produce president
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by SmartPolician: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
jrusky:
Despite Okorocha corruption, the evil party h belong to and ogboni cult link ti be nest he is more Liberal and more Nigerian than so many igbos. The rest South East candidate except Peter Obi are not worthy of even campaigning talkless becoming the president.

If you like kill yourself because of my post I have never give a f u c k and won't give it now or ever.

Dave Umahi is a good candidate, mister.
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Sholaco: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exclusive101:
The hate of your fathers, dead or alive, you n your unborn generation can not stop Tinubu's ambition. If your igbo father like make he wail beyond death. Tinubu 2023 is a done deal.

Hahahahahaha i don't really know why igbo hate yoruba like this! The hate is huge☺️�. See the way they hide under #endsarz# protest to set Lagos and yoruba region on fire. God pass that tribe ☺️��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Blackman7: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Confused set of clowns

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Kingspower(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
On the 14th of February, I will address world press conference to make my intention known. But first of all let me introduce myself my name is His royal majesty King Dr.(sen) Obi okorocha, the eze Ugo 1 of orash kingdom. A k a bachelor's chairman. Please vote for me.
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by jrusky(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
SmartPolician:

Dave Umahi is a good candidate, mister.

Umah what The one that is declaringwhoever criticised him wanted or which Umahi?

Yea he could be a good candidate for Ebubeagu bollocks President or he can be a good material to become Ebonyi President.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by dapolaw(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
So Ayim that declared is from YPP and not PDP Abi?

RichDad1:
So far, 4 southerners (SW 1, SE 3) have declared for Presidency. All from the APC.
What’s happening to southerners in PDP, most especially the SE that has been clamoring to have a President of Igbo extraction? Are you sure you’re being marginalized or you’re marginalizing yourselves by continuing to queue behind the same Hausa/Falani as usual ?
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

What is BAT

BAT is a mammal of the order of Chiroptera.
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by ddmannn(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
How will he achieve his presidency when he is not a registered member of APC in Imo State.

Rochas really hurt and set back Imo State and I am sure that is what he is going to do in Nigeria. Thank God he is going to leave our orlu Senatorial seat that he has not effect any constituency project since he has been there, so that a capable hand can take over that seat and do something for orlu zone.

Rochas the mr. iberiberism.
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by DeleTaller: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Are we surprised?

Well it’s good the Igbos are declaring interest in their numbers. Let them make noise and see what comes out of it.

My own is that instead Tinubu will become president let Shekau resurrect from the dead and become president.

Stop living in thorns. People like you would be worse with power.. Someone like you will use anger and hatred to jeopardise our democracy if opportune to be in power. I wonder how you relate among your colleagues with different views of idea at your work place.

You can choose to love and have peace with everyone regardless of diff political backgrounds. For once leave Tinubu alone and start mentioning the name of your preferred candidate...are you sure is Shakau?
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by 07kjb: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Rochas my guy, forget it bro Rochas. Naija no wan president wey go dey mould stature here and their.
Rochas shot himself, he messed himself up. He was power drunk during his second tenure in Imo State.
U understand the game bro he was very glorified through out the country,he shot himself in the leg that's what greed can do....he would have had one of the easiest run to presidency in 2023
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Foreseer: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

What is BAT

B: Bullion

A: Advancement

T: Thief grin angry

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by dapolaw(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tell me where it was written that Igbo must produce the president come 2023?

sunnnnyuu:

We are talking about Rochas and you are asking us to vote for tinubu? 2023 should be Igbo president if south is to produce president
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
This is a total joke.
I envy his campaign manager sha. They will do to him what Alex did to Maduka during the Anambra election.

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Polchiz(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
RichDad1:
So far, 4 southerners (SW 1, SE 3) have declared for Presidency. All from the APC.
What’s happening to southerners in PDP, most especially the SE that has been clamoring to have a President of Igbo extraction? Are you sure you’re being marginalized or you’re marginalizing yourselves by continuing to queue behind the same Hausa/Falani as usual ?
Are you in Nigeria or you just want to rant?

The only politician who publicly declared his intention to contest for presidency come 2023 under PDP platform is Senator Anyim Pius Anyim.

I guess he is from SW?

This your hatred for Igbos is becoming childish.

Let us see how any Yoruba can become president without SE and SS votes I.e 11 states out of the 36 states.

We are waiting, continue with your insults.

Mind you that Tinubu can't get block vote from the North like Buhari, especially if PDP presents a Northern candidate.
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Babaken(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
I wish this election thing will be happening every 2 years so boys go dey cash out from all these big looters.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Penguin2: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:

Shekau is not dead and it will be easier for him to become President first before Tinubu

They don’t know grin
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Penguin2: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Polchiz:

The only politician who publicly declared his intention to contest for presidency come 2023 under PDP platform is Senator Anyim Pius Anyim.

I guess he is from SW?

Let us see how any Yoruba can become president without SE and SS votes I.e 11 states out of the 36 states.

Mind you that Tinubu can't get block vote from the North like Buhari, especially if PDP presents a Northern candidate.

Some of them are just bunch of uninformed e-rats and online urchins.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Ahmed0336(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

What is BAT

Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

You gerrit?
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Charly68: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
It is his right , let him come and convince us why we should vote for him..
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by President2001(m): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Joke of the year he thought Nigeria is Imo
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by RichDad1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
AntonVince:

The Yorubas too couldn't contest against GEJ, hence their queueing up behind Buhari in 2015 to first of all grab power, before positioning one of their own to take over. I don't see anything wrong with the SE/SS forming an alliance with the north too in 2023 to win the presidency.

It's called "Bridge-Building", an integral part of politics.

smiley
Forming alliances with the same Hausa/Fulani you and your kinsmen despise so much ? So it’s now alliances and not Fulani slave cheesy grin
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Guardiola84: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice. All we want is politics without bitterness.

Dear fellow patriotic Nigerians, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Asiwaju Tinubu will keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

If na igboman get all these tinubu baggages yorubas no go allow us hear word, just google "tinubu criminal record with US govt" n see for yourself ,pls a criminal n drug peddler can never rule naija prd!!
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by fxsky: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
An Igbo man has come forward now.

Igbokwuenu!!! A good start towards Igbo Presidency........ Support your Son

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Exc2000: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Goodluck Okorohausa
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by juman(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
He was a bad governor.
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Dpaul: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
imagine okorocha becoming the president while hope uzodimma is the governor of imo state. it will be episode upon episode in imo state.
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by RichDad1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Polchiz:

I guess he is from SW?

PMB became the President without the inconsequential SE.
perhaps you don’t know that the highest numbers of voters are from the NW,SW,NE. Your landlocked SE has the lowest.
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by ablejesus26(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
yyba:
Imo state governor HOPE UZUODIMA right now

The janjan one legged smoker ain't seen nothing yet��
He sold out the mandate of Ndi IMO to the demonic apc and he thinks he will go scott free.
Bloody thief.
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by JOemmy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
If a man like buhari can become nigeria's president anyone can also occupy the office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa / ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers / Why Are Nigerian States Mostly One-city States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.