Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race (18691 Views)

Ken Nnamani Joins 2023 Presidential Race / Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency / Breaking: Senator Okorocha Joins His Fellow Senators For The NASS Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Kemetals: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2022
Don't waste your money because you will be disgraced. I only pity a party that could give you a ticket to run for presidency.
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by slivertongue: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Are we surprised?

Well it’s good the Igbos are declaring interest in their numbers. Let them make noise and see what comes out of it.

My own is that instead Tinubu will become president let Shekau resurrect from the dead and become president.

Well shekau can rule you but not the rest of us. Politics is not anarchy
Re: Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race by oyatz(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Are we surprised?

Well it’s good the Igbos are declaring interest in their numbers. Let them make noise and see what comes out of it.

My own is that instead Tinubu will become president let Shekau resurrect from the dead and become president.

Excuse me sir, the person that they said just declared his interest to contest for the presidency is Senator Okorocha and NOT Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Makes 5 Appointments In Education Ministry / PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence / List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.