Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain (2060 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
So ladies that like to stare at men, just know that anything my dear brothers do or say to you is VALID. If you’re going to admire a guy then he tries touching you don’t complain because it’s rude to stare at people if you’re not going to be interested in their advances later.
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:
So ladies that like to stare at men, just know that anything my dear brothers do or say to you is VALID. If you’re going to admire a guy then he tries touching you don’t complain because it’s rude to stare at people if you’re not going to be interested in their advances later.
Stop giving justifications for your sexual harassment against women abeg..
Men stare at women a lot do we sexually harass them? undecided undecided

You sounding like a weak guy who can't control himself around women..
Which woman even stares at a guy the way men do? undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Simp no matter how you try to defend the hoes you will never get them to like you. Girls love pretty bad boys like me, so you’re only making me more dreamy to them by acting like a jealous loser who never gets any sexxx or love from women. Tueh, smelly thing that hate pretty niggas , bastard is it my fault you where born ugly and unwanted by women? This one will kill any fine man he gets close to o, see hate for an online person you’ve never met. Weak , simp ..die so women can Pee on your grave you ugly dog

4 Likes

Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Memeni(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

M seeing u everywhere on nairaland. U really get time

1 Like

Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Ebonygeek(f): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:
You're such a narcissistic slowpoke. In your puny little head anyone who glances at you is admiring you (rolling my eyes). It's human nature to look at things dumbass. Stop being so full of yourself. I've seen your pic, believe me, you're not that attractive undecided I wouldn't even go for you if you were the last guy on earth sheesh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Memeni:

M seeing u everywhere on nairaland. U really get time
Cause I am immortal..I am everywhere.. grin
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Huracio(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ebonygeek:

You're such a narcissistic slowpoke. In your puny little head anyone who glances at you is admiring you (rolling my eyes). It's human nature to look at things dumbass. Stop being so full of yourself. I've seen your pic, believe me, you're not that attractive undecided I wouldn't even go for you if you were the last guy on earth sheesh
chaiiiii chinkeme , easy on him nau aunty.
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by BegAt40: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Cause I am immortal..I am everywhere.. grin
Very jobless fellow.
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by BegAt40: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop giving justifications for your sexual harassment against women abeg.. Men stare at women a lot do we sexually harass them? undecided undecided
You sounding like a weak guy who can't control himself around women.. Which woman even stares at a guy the way men do? undecided
ozuor arindin
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
BegAt40:

Very jobless fellow.
Thanks for the compliment.. cheesy
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
BegAt40:

ozuor
arindin
Thanks for the compliment..
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ebonygeek:

Preach it for the Dumbo to hear..I wonder what makes the little boy thinks women are even staring at him...

Weaklings online who call themselves men..

2 Likes

Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ebonygeek:

In my entire life I have never posted my picture on nairaland so where you for see me you creep? Mumu so you have to forge a lie, just so people can invalidate my thread. What a desperate move from a hoe. Bastard where you see my picture o Lying piece of shit. I will keep making you dirty hoes feel like shit, you dirty animals are smelly and don’t deserve any love grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Preach it for the Dumbo to hear..I wonder what makes the little boy thinks women are even staring at him...

Lol see this pig, ugly monster. How can you ever relate? Bastard who hates pretty boys, you are a monkey ..women will rather die than stare at you. Your hate and jealousy won’t stop hoes from dying for me you dirty monkey. Tueh ugly dustbin

1 Like

Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Lol see this pig, ugly monster. How can you ever relate? Bastard who hates pretty boys, you are a monkey ..women will rather die than stare at you. Your hate and jealousy won’t stop hoes from dying for me you dirty monkey. Tueh ugly dustbin
You are a liar nothing else..yve been lying on here from day one..
Stop the cap cos no one is gonna take you serious..

Keep living in self deceit baby boy..you are still a kid maybe when you grow up you are gonna understand that the hate against women ain't worth it..
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do you know no amount of reply you give me will ever make me extremely dreamy to every woman? Like keep your phone and think about how your reply won’t actually ever stop my reality from being the way it is then kill yourself next so we can mock your death you waste.

Is like insulting davido while he’s a billionaire and you’re in a one room, clown assss bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Do you know no amount of reply you give me will ever make me extremely dreamy to every woman? Like keep your phone and think about how your reply won’t actually ever stop my reality from being the way it is then kill yourself next so we can mock your death you waste.

Is like insulting davido while he’s a billionaire and you’re in a one room, clown assss bastard
Work on your life and stop coming here to type lies thinking people will believe you..

You are a pointless kid who's only seeking validation from fellow kids like you..
Get a life and work on yourself..

1 Like

Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are a liar nothing else..yve been lying on here from day one..
Stop the cap cos no one is gonna take you serious..

Keep living in self deceit baby boy..you are still a kid maybe when you grow up you are gonna understand that the hate against women ain't worth it..

If I ever wanted to be taken seriously I won’t come here to say jack, I don’t care about you and your opinions. I just come here to share my experiences, you believe or not that’s not my fucking business. I am one facially blessed mutherfuker, no amount of hate or jealousy will ever stop my experiences from being the way it is. The only thing that will eventually stop my life from attracting extreme attention is time, because I know I will be wrinkled one day and the attention will slowly die by then but y’all jealousy will literally not stop a random girl from drooling once I open my gate now so y’all so pathetic for hating, it makes me feel pity that your lives are so empty and void of admiration. Those who can relate just laugh at my threads or drop sensitively reply’s, it’s the ugly ass monkeys like you always bitter. Tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Work on your life and stop coming here to type lies thinking people will believe you..

You are a pointless kid who's only seeking validation from fellow kids like you..
Get a life and work on yourself..

Bitch, you’re nothing. Why will I want validation from a nobody hiding behind a cheap android phone, I use an iPhone 13 bitch. Say it’s a lie again because you’re a pained arse loser
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by helinues: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
A lady can not intimidate me with staring.

I can also stare to embarrass
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

If I ever wanted to be taken seriously I won’t come here to say jack, I don’t care about you and your opinions. I just come here to share my experiences, you believe or not that’s not my fucking business. I am one facially blessed mutherfuker, no amount of hate or jealousy will ever stop my experiences from being the way it is. The only thing that will eventually stop my life from attracting extreme attention is time, because I know I will be wrinkled one day and the attention will slowly die by then but y’all jealousy will literally not stop a random girl from drooling once I open my gate now so y’all so pathetic for hating, it makes me feel pity that your lives are so empty and void of admiration. Those who can relate just laugh at my threads or drop sensitively reply’s, it’s the ugly ass monkeys like you always bitter. Tueh
As I said you are soon gonna grow up..all this nonsense you kids do on here ain't worth it ...
Using derogatory words at women..
Bashing women..
Calling women names..
Framing up stories to paint women in a negative manner..
Lying against women..
Boasting everywhere..

You are weak aiit..you ain't above here... pointless...daft and brainless..
Baby boy you have a m*omm@ at home so your words and insults against women here should be minded..

1 Like

Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Bitch, you’re nothing. Why will I want validation from a nobody hiding behind a cheap android phone, I use an iPhone 13 bitch. Say it’s a lie again because you’re a pained arse loser
Keep mute there..no one cares about what you own aiit..stick that into your throat..
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
helinues:
A lady can not intimidate me with staring.

I can also stare to embarrass

You see real fineboy who can relate, see how he made his point? Bro I feel you...no be our fault say we fine.
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As I said you are soon gonna grow up..all this nonsense you kids do on here ain't worth it ...
Using derogatory words at women..
Bashing women..
Calling women names..
Framing up stories to paint women in a negative manner..
Lying against women..
Boasting everywhere..

You are weak aiit..you ain't above here... pointless...daft and brainless..
Baby boy you have a m*omm@ at home so your words and insults against women here should be minded..

Such a dead guy, see how you’re fighting for women wey no Dey even look your ugly broke arse. Get out of my thread, dead body
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep mute there..no one cares about what you own aiit..stick that into your throat..

Mugu your reply dey boring, go and die or masturbate to your mum pictures grin
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Such a dead guy, see how you’re fighting for women wey no Dey even look your ugly broke arse. Get out of my thread, dead body
Cry me a river baby boy..you are quenched and exposed..ooh you want me to keep observing you spread hate against women huh..
You are decieving yourself..your hate against women is gonna land you in a very horrible place if you ain't careful.. watch and see..
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cry me a river baby boy..you are quenched and exposed..ooh you want me to keep observing you spread hate against women huh..
You are decieving yourself..your hate against women is gonna land you in a very horrible place if you ain't careful.. watch and see..

Lol bye bitch. In your next life you go fine so you fit relate to my threads grin
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Mugu your reply dey boring, go and die or masturbate to your mum pictures grin
Cry me a river..was this not what I was saying...no matter what you say I won't take a kid serious..
All I want to do is expose your hate for women so the whole word can see what a terrible person you are...
The essence of this thread was to ridicule women but guess what that ain't happening.. no one ain't gonna take you serious..
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Lol bye bitch. In your next life you go fine so you fit relate to my threads grin
Your thread has been successfully exposed and quenched..you can now get out of my mention..
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your thread has been successfully exposed and quenched..you can now get out of my mention..

Lol old cargo no wan rest. Bye boy, I’m a misogynist I don’t deny it mugu
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cry me a river..was this not what I was saying...no matter what you say I won't take a kid serious..
All I want to do is expose your hate for women so the whole word can see what a terrible person you are...
The essence of this thread was to ridicule women but guess what that ain't happening.. no one ain't gonna take you serious..

FYI I value quality women, been with a few it’s the gold diggers I insult bitch
Re: If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Lol old cargo no wan rest. Bye boy, I’m a misogynist I don’t deny it mugu
Good for you little boy..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why You Should Never Buy Airtime For A Girl / Bankers On Nairaland, Be Very Careful / Another Injustice Against Womanhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.