Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? (23201 Views)

Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? / UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2022
SerikiFulani:
A Bsc degree in Nigeria is not enough to get you on your feet....I have a Msc but I don't rely on my certificate.

My friend who's a Senior lecturer and a PhD holder earns 500k monthly, while I as a Msc holder and a Web developer/Copywriter earn nothing less than 3 million naira monthly
500k is the salary of associate professor Lawrence in Nigeria please or professors in some department
Re: How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hassanmaye:

This is wickedness
Really?

1 Like

Re: How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
cherryCola:

Let them whalecheesy,
The funny part is that they won't still admit that
their certificate is useless in this 21st century.
Will you shut up
Re: How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
JeffreyJames:

It's Terrible. Many Computer Science graduates can't even operate a laptop. You see them struggling with basic computer skills. Yet they'll be crying that there's no job.
Are you sure
Re: How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
awoo47:
it's simply a cost cutting measure
A Bsc may find it hard to get jobs but once they gets experience. They always want more
So companies prefer OND that will collect 100k for 20yrs
Hahahahhahah I don't know why this comment make me laugh see wickedness o, 100k grin
Re: How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? by Emperordynasty: 3:15am On Feb 22, 2022
Trojan8:

Even in advanced countries, those that went to school still look for jobs. If everybody start creating jobs, who would work under those companies?

This kind of mentality is annoying.
Like seriously annoying..
You keep hearing peps say..don't work for anyone,create your own job,
Okay if everyone follows your advice who would work in the company you create.
Very stupid mentality, not everyone has the personalityvof an entrepreneur,some are more productive working for an already established firm and many have made it like that,
The idea is to be diligent in whatever one is doing and put their best into it be it as an entrepreneur or as staff under a business.

Personally I hope to be an entrepreneur and also work as a staff at different points of my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? by cherryCola: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hassanmaye:
Will you shut up
Hausa goat, the truth is bitter to swallow cry .
Re: How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
cherryCola:

Hausa goat, the truth is bitter to swallow cry .
The key to financial success is laziness, only a chimpanzee or pig think like that
Re: How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? by cherryCola: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hassanmaye:

The key to financial success is laziness, only a chimpanzee or pig think like that

That is why your next hundred generation won't ever catch up
with what I make in a month tongue .

Any way Hausa goat have you eaten grass since morning, because your reasoning capacity is getting low sad .
Re: How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
cherryCola:

That is why your next hundred generation won't ever catch up
with what I make in a month tongue .

Any way Hausa goat have you eaten grass since morning, because your reasoning capacity is getting low sad .
Yes Na Hausa North they run the country while we continue draining dogs
Re: How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? by cherryCola: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Yes Na Hausa North they run the country while we continue draining dogs

Lol.....cheesy,

You mean the same Hausa's that makes a living from trekking under hot sun sewing
shoes for the south, you mean the same Hausa's that
that live in every dustbin here in south south looking for condemn or use cartoon to sell and makes ends meet shocked .
Re: How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
cherryCola:

Lol.....cheesy,

You mean the same Hausa's that makes a living from trekking under hot sun sewing
shoes for the south, you mean the same Hausa's that
that live in every dustbin here in south south looking for condemn or use cartoon to sell and makes ends meet shocked .
Hahahahhahah lies from the pit of HELL the only people we fear losing in this country is Igbos that's why we started marrying their women, anything short of them can go to hel..
Re: How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? by Rickmann: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2023
Indispensable85:
Companies can't pay bsc holders.

that's the narrative they spread but its a scam and all lies.
why cant they pay the BSc holders same thing they pay the ond or hnd holders.
Re: How did the B.sc Become So Useless In Nigeria? by Sattevayo: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
From start to finish, whole shit is basically filled with HND losers fighting and arguing on whose certificate is more useful. While majority of BSc holders are out being productive, you all out here trying to compare our certificates😭 Connection, Intelligence, Street Wisdom, Passion, Ideals, anything can make you top the other whether it be a BSc holder, OND holder, Illiterate or PHD holder sef. Stop crying on here, if you want a BSc certificate then go get one. If not then go with your HND or OND or BSc and make a living. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

WASSCE: Call Meeting Of West African Nations, WAEC – Afenifere Tells FG / Single At Home, Married On Campus / Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.