Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

You Will Be Able To Migrate Whatsapp Chats From Android To Ios Officially - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Will Be Able To Migrate Whatsapp Chats From Android To Ios Officially (254 Views)

I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away / How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / How To Backup Your Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be Able To Migrate Whatsapp Chats From Android To Ios Officially by invincible560(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Whatsapp is reported to be working on a new feature that allows android users to move their WhatsApp chats to iOS.
This feature was first spotted in the WhatsApp beta version 22.2.74 for iOS and appears to work In hand with the Android beta version 2.21.20.11 with the Move to iOS app

WaBetainfo also shared a couple of screenshots that show that the app will ask for your permission before it starts migrating your chat history.

Last year September, WhatsApp released an update that allow the Samsung galaxy owners and those with pixel phones to migrate their chats histories from iOS to android. Allowing users to move their chats will be a great development but we can’t tell which device will be supported the coming update.

There have been different misconceptions about moving chats between both iOS, some claim since google drive has the feature to backup chats on android, why not allow the iPhone users to have access to these google drive backups?

What’s your view on this, let's know via the comment box.

Source: https://techfashy.com/2022/01/you-will-be-able-to-migrate-whatsapp-chats-from-android-to-ios-soon.html

Re: You Will Be Able To Migrate Whatsapp Chats From Android To Ios Officially by dusting79: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2022
That what I am looking for after downloading this YOWhatsApp on iOS and you did solve my issue thanks for sharing this post.

(1) (Reply)

Grab Your 2yrs Warranty Solar Laptop Powerbank + Free Delivery + Free Maintenanc / Iphone 14: New Camera, Chip Set, Performance, Features, Pricing –full Review / Any New Good Phone Of 40,000 Out There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.