Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) (45793 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / House Burglar Caught In Ogboji Town Anambra Tied With Rope By Mob(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
This is serious.
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by Ifakiland(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you know, anyone condemning jungle justice never experienced thief or armed rubbers, if they ever do, they will shout killlllllll himmm
Exactly my broda....those thieves are heartless and will kill especially when they know you recognise them

1 Like

Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by Ifakiland(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

What happened to sending him to jail? You are a brainless bloodthirsty beast.
Your father's left testicle

1 Like

Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by Silvermandt: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Well, jungle justice is definetely not good, but it happens naturally when the laws don't work and when the police don't do anything in order to reduce the number of crimes. I feel that all the people in Nigeria would be happier if this guy were arrested and the court would give back everything which was stolen, but it doesn't happen. If we face jungle justice it is an indicator that something is wrong about the laws and how they are executed. People know that if such a behaviour is not punished, it will happen again and people will not be confident about their security and safety.

1 Like

Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by Tmberwolf1: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Impregnable101:
God punish you! Fool! The day u will come in contact with them i pray they kill u or steal something that will take u many years to recover. These bastards have stolen from me numerous times, the last they did took me years to recover from! Wasn't a fan of jungle justice but right now, will be the one set them fire. Anyone who tries to stop me will be thrown into the furnace too!
Like I said, he should be made to work for all he has stolen.
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by Roma10: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Investigation still on.......
More than 5 people has come foreword claiming with prove after seeing more of stolen property in his House
His married with a son!

1 Like

Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by Emperorx: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
I don't think you are OK
EnemyofGod22:
cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Waiting consign me ? I will continue preaching,until I open the eyes of the gullible one's.

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable concrete approved evidence of their existence.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by PAQ(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ifakiland:
It's a two way situation, he might be spared, he will grow bolder, break into another home, find out the person is inside and sees his face and den kills the house owner.....or he's killed and sent to God and innocent people he might grow bolder to kill in future are spared.
Criminals always grow bolder when not caught and dealt with....today's petty thief is the futures armed robber.

The person or persons doing the killing/execution have become killers, they now know the feeling of what it is to kill, take life like a God who gives life. When an opportunity or urge to kill again comes, who knows it may be one of you. Jungle justice breeds killers waiting for an opportunity to taste blood again, which they do by looking for an opportunity to cause riot or mob action. When the West have riots, property damage is high but death rate is low, when Nigeria riots death rate is always alarming cos the killers we breed are on rampage!
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by Golan007: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Organs:

Where were you before you were born?, where are you going when you die? You dont know right? So know this and it will answer all your questions, your brain is limited and cannot possibly comprehend all the things youre talking about. The God that you deny gave you the brain that youre using and now based on the little he has shown you, you deny him. lol.

Same place a chicken or even a worm is before birth.
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by Commanderinpips: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

Waiting consign me ? I will continue preaching,until I open the eyes of the gullible one's.

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable concrete approved evidence of their existence.

So you created yourself, that's why you tagged yourself an enemy to GOD. If you don't change and accept Jesus christ as your LORD and personal saviour you shall rot in hell fire.
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by dchamp234(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
I keep telling people mostly the youths of this country and Africa as a whole, if we refuse to be civilized, we'll keep killing ourselves untill the leaders of tomorrow will be no more and Buhari and Tinubu will keep being president from one term to another, it's high time we learn to forgive, pardon and love each other, life is all about chances, always learn to give your brother a second chance, if he misueses it, give him another, there's a reason why the police force was created, how much will be deposited into your account for killing a fellow. When Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy, this is a good example, youths who have jobs or better this to do won't spend much time videoing a petty thief and looking for tyre to put around his neck, you'll only call the police to take him away and continue your business.
It would have been better if I was born in Haiti then this useless country.
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by EnemyofGod22(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Commanderinpips:

So you created yourself, that's why you tagged yourself an enemy to GOD. If you don't change and accept Jesus christ as your LORD and personal saviour you shall rot in hell fire.

My parents created me not God.jesus Christ doesn't exist.

Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by TechspeciaIist(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johel:

I guess u must be his colleague...gang of thieves...dem go roast u like fowl no worry.
grin grin grin
You like trouble ehn, if I give am to you hot now you go run go call mods
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by DeipTruth(f): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

Remember this, i might get banned for this but you're a fool.

Am not here to defend Christ but only a fool believes there's no God.

Only a fool looks at creatures and not wonder how it came about only a fool will reason so shallow. Even modern day scientist believes that God probably once existed.

You're a fool.

I hope you reason with your brain or totally loses its function.
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by TechspeciaIist(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Roma10:
Investigation still on.......
More than 5 people has come foreword claiming with prove after seeing more of stolen property in his House
His married with a son!
thanks bro please keep giving us update

1 Like

Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by TechspeciaIist(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Impregnable101:
God punish you! Fool! The day u will come in contact with them i pray they kill u or steal something that will take u many years to recover. These bastards have stolen from me numerous times, the last they did took me years to recover from! Wasn't a fan of jungle justice but right now, will be the one set them fire. Anyone who tries to stop me will be thrown into the furnace too!
You be idiot for this comment, them supposed track you deal with you cos you're a danger to the society.
Illiterate
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by Exceed15: 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
nifemi25:
Jungle justice isn't the best...he only stole and didn't kill. He might still be useful to community if God wishes.

How sure he isn't capable of killing?
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by Impregnable101: 12:15am On Jan 28, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
You be idiot for this comment, them supposed track you deal with you cos you're a danger to the society.
Illiterate
idiot na me suppose track & mess u up for supporting criminals. Goat!

Those idiots put cut to size for my head & threatened to blow my head off is them nor see anything collect! They eventually made away with my phone ( that phone was my office!), My gold necklace & 20k wey i suppose use bless momsy that evening. Be like u dey among the urchins wey carryout the mission on me sef! I don mark ur moniker. I dey watch you! embarassed
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by Impregnable101: 12:16am On Jan 28, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Like I said, he should be made to work for all he has stolen.
that won't stop him from stealing again & eventually kills someone too
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by freshalien: 1:06am On Jan 28, 2022
Ifakiland:
It's a two way situation, he might be spared, he will grow bolder, break into another home, find out the person is inside and sees his face and den kills the house owner.....or he's killed and sent to God and innocent people he might grow bolder to kill in future are spared.
Criminals always grow bolder when not caught and dealt with....today's petty thief is the futures armed robber.

If only this same principle was applied to public officers stealing from national, state and LGA funds in this country, I would have taken those who do this serious. Some have even declared their intention to become our next president and I don’t see any tires around their necks.
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by Tmberwolf1: 1:50am On Jan 28, 2022
Impregnable101:
that won't stop him from stealing again & eventually kills someone too
How do you know?! ARE YOU GOD?!! EVEN GOD IN HEAVEN HASN'T STRUCK YOU DEAD FOR ALL YOUR INIQUITIES!!!
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by fidebaby(f): 6:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Say no to jungle justice
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 6:06am On Jan 28, 2022
Second chance to get it right ..

TechspeciaIist:
the tire was only used as a threat to make him confess more.
He was later pardoned

1 Like

Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by Roma10: 6:40am On Jan 28, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
the tire was only used as a threat to make him confess more.
He was later pardoned
Hope you're talking from your own experience!
Not my
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by Roma10: 6:43am On Jan 28, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
thanks bro please keep giving us update
Of course that what am here for
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by awoluyi(m): 6:49am On Jan 28, 2022
Nigeria is a society of contradictions where petty thieves are burnt to death publicly while the plunderers of her commonwealth are rewarded with chieftaincy titles and honorary doctorate degrees.
There can be no peace in a society where unequal people are treated unequally.
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by akin4ril: 7:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Please which state did this happen because I know of someone whose house was burgled recently
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by TechspeciaIist(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2022
Johel:

Give it to your mother.... Nonsense.
i have marked this moniker.
I will deal with you on this forum
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by TechspeciaIist(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Impregnable101:
idiot na me suppose track & mess u up for supporting criminals. Goat!

Those idiots put cut to size for my head & threatened to blow my head off is them nor see anything collect! They eventually made away with my phone ( that phone was my office!), My gold necklace & 20k wey i suppose use bless momsy that evening. Be like u dey among the urchins wey carryout the mission on me sef! I don mark ur moniker. I dey watch you! embarassed
u dey talk off point.
Those ones wey attack you na armed robbers, we are talking about burglars that only visit your home when you're not around. Those ones are harmless cos they are not armed.
When caught they don't deserved to be killed.
Re: Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) by Roma10: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2022
akin4ril:
Please which state did this happen because I know of someone whose house was burgled recently
Benue state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. / Boy Killed In Delta State By Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.