Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo (12084 Views)

Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role / Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by EBMedia: 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nollywood Sex-For-Role Claims: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo Tells People

Veteran Nollywood actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo, has asked people not to believe every sex-for-role claim they hear, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on Instagram today, Kanayo said many of the female actors do not work hard to live up to the roles they are cast for.

His post reads;

''When you hear of sex for roles in Nollywood, please do not believe all you are told. Many of the girls are not working hard to live up to the roles they are cast for. Quite a shame''

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZME1p3JO6K/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

12 Likes

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
I know they will come for him instead of seeing the sense in his post...

40 Likes

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by NLPoliceWoman: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
RTR
Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by ImoleNaija: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Sex for roles in acting,
Sex for marks in schools,
Sex for promotion in offices,
Sex for job offers.

The truth is that girls who are intelligent, hardworking & have dignity hardly find themselves in such mess. I've noticed that most bosses or lecturers only admire them from afar - they are always so cautious around such girls. I may be wrong though.

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by YellowMayor(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
It depends. Yes we can't believe all, but some are nothing but true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by KINGOFIBILLO: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Noted KOK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by scoory: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
They say it like it's a bad thing but the truth is most of them will rather fvck to get the role than work hard for it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by Sterope(f): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Where is the sense?
Loewe:
I know they will come for him instead of seeing the sense in his post...

2 Likes

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by Bluezy13(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
He has made it in Nollywood.
If he doesn't defend Nollywood; who will ??

8 Likes

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by mosesomed: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
His is saying the truth. We should not believe everything we are told. Abeg

Used Iphone 6 Plus 128 GB

Very Very Clean
Battery Health : 84 %
Touch ID : Working Perfectly
128 GB
iCloud working 100%
Very Sharp Clear Camera
Reason for Selling : I want to upgrade
Price: 60k
Call: 08108923170

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by duality(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Same could be said for our campuses.

But then, we know sex has it's demand and supply, in the industry
Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by ivolt: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Because they don't work hard, you decide to exploit them by asking for sex.
What happens to dismissing the talentless one and choosing base on merit?

7 Likes

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by CondemnBattery(f): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Off course
Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by cr7lomo: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Deeprooted:
Until yesterday, draw soup was my favorite but when I had a taste of oha soup, all that changed.

U gerrit now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by Henrio94: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
But on a serious note a hardworking woman really find it difficult bn assaulted. Most of these ladies are always looking for easy means of getting stuffs done. Tho some bosses still demands sex but with caution

2 Likes

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by Jaqenhghar: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
BS. As one who has worked with these industry people I can say its worse than you hear.
Imagine you want to do a movie and you need say 5 ladies btw the age of 20 -25.
On the day of audition you will have about 40 -50 ladies( depending on which city you are holding the audition) You will even see 50y/s
Of the 40 there about 25 have what you want but you need 5. The girls too know it. How do you select. At that point its not about skills.
Believe me all you have to do is tell the girl that you can get her that role or you know someone who can get that role. She will be the one giv8ng you her number and suggesting where you guys can meet.

9 Likes

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by badboyTee(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
cheesy can kanayo swear he still no dey knack them

2 Likes

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by Hungerbadoo: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Sex for roles in acting,
Sex for marks in schools,
Sex for promotion in offices,
Sex for job offers.

The truth is that girls who are intelligent, hardworking & have dignity hardly find themselves in such mess. I've noticed that most bosses or lecturers only admire them from afar - they are always so cautious around such girls. I may be wrong though.
Now wrong
Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by Mayeldah(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Oga Sacrifice

Make you sef turn producer or Director na?

Abi you no like sex for role?
Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by christm386: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
cheesy
Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by l0uie(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
All I know be say, you get the right to decline whenever situations like that arises.

7 Likes

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by blinking001(m): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Take women serious at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by JuanDeDios: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Deeprooted:
Until yesterday, draw soup was my favorite but when I had a taste of oha soup, all that changed.
Oha is great, but the ones I've eaten recently weren't. Trouble is very very few people can make it well. Abraham makes it well but I had to stop going to his buka because of hygiene issues.

By draw soup, I hope you don't mean ogbono though. Comparing any soup to ogbono would be blasphemy, and deportation to Kukuruku Hills might be on the card for the offender.

5 Likes

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by Acecube(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Deeprooted:
Lol... Is it that sweet ?

2 Likes

Re: Sex-For-Role: Don't Believe All You Are Told - Kanayo O. Kanayo by Deeprooted: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Oha is great, but the ones I've eaten recently weren't . Trouble is very very few can people make it well. Abraham makes it well but I had to stop going to his buka because of hygiene issues.

By draw soup, I hope you don't mean ogbono though. Comparing any soup to ogbono would be blasphemy, and deportation to Kukuruku Hills might be on the card for the offender.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Hausa Hip Hop Song By DJ Ab / Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. / OMG!! Justin Bieber Goes Unclad Inside Water, See Photos Of His Skinny-dipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.