Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (911739 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dbeautyful: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
For Graduate Studies:

1. Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN) - Canada
- MBA
- The application fee of $120 for international applicants (Please note that credit card payments on the application are only available from 5:01 a.m. to 12 a.m. (Newfoundland time; UTC -3:30), Sunday through Friday. It is unavailable on Saturday.)
- Campus: St. John's

- Fall semester deadline: Feb. 1 (International applicants - Fall semester start only)
- Fees: ($9,000CAD for 2 years)
- GMAT score is required of at least 550

2. University Canada West (UCW) - Vancouver, British Columbia:
- DLI Program length: 2 years
- Program Tuition Fees: Total Tuition Fees $36,840

- Intakes: Fall (October), Winter (January), Spring (April), Summer (July)

- Deadline: Spring/Summer/Fall 2022 - Feb14/May16/NA
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- 1461 Granville Street Vancouver, British Columbia
V6Z 0E5, Canada
- Official documentation confirming professional designations,-
- GMAT OR Business Administration/Bachelor Commerce OR A minimum of (3) years work experience
- Electives:
- Business Analytics
- Consulting
- Entrepreneurship
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Leadership
- Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Non-Profit

3. Canadian Mennonite University (Manitoba) - MBA $36,000CAD (FYRs)
- Deadline: January 15
- 22-month program
- Tuition includes: Food, lodging, and instructional costs related to your two on-site courses including the international trip.
- Tuition does not include: Books and Transportation approximately $1,500 CDN depending on travel method and location.

4. Trinity Western University (TWU): - private Christian uni in British Columbia
- A course-by-course degree evaluation (not ECA)
- Specialization: Management of growing enterprise, Non-Profit &Charitable Organizations, and International Business
- Anticipated Length: 18 to 21 month average
- $34,200 to $36,225
- international application fee of $150.
- References: Request two letters of reference.
- Admissions Statement: All students must submit a personal admissions statement of 500-800 words. This statement should describe your academic and personal goals, key experiences leading to your desire for academic advancement, and reasons for pursuing this program at Trinity Western University.
- An academic IELTS score of at least 7.0 on all bands (not General)
- GMAT is not required for admission.
- Entrance Interview: Some applicants will be selected to complete an interview (which may occur by telephone conference call or Skype interview via the internet).

5. Thompson Rivers University, British Columbia - Canada
- A GMAT score is not required;
- 18 – 24 months
- $45,908 full tuition
- Estimated tuition: Year 1 ($14,419.80CAD); - Year 2 ($31,487.76CAD);
- The Application Deadline: • September programs start – May 1st; • January programs start - Oct 1st
- Work experience is beneficial but not required
- Quantitative skills requirement: Applicants must have adequate quantitative skills in the opinion of the TRU MBA Committee.

6. Master of Business Administration (MBA) @ Royal Military College of Canada
- International Fees: $ 12,770 (per term) - Full-time
- 3 terms to pay for a total of $38,310
- Full-time studies is 1 year
- The requirement of writing the GMAT may be waived for an applicant who has an academic file of quality.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score for admission is: 8+ (Score 7 is encouraged to apply)

Ijeks32:
i have a question ,someone who had a third class in first degree,then has done PGD and also has a Msc as well,but want to do an MBA in Canada will the person be considered.Pls i need help on how to go about it,an agent wants to take advantage of our desperation to get study opportunity in Canada to charge us 1.5m ..that he will get us school

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hephhem: 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sure...Please check my signature.

Forwardxxx:
Wow! Im really inspired. Please can I DM cos I need your guidance on applying with my family. Thank you in advance.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello Makano,

Ive been trying to get your attention. Kindly respond pls

Chiziteremary:
Hey Makano

Pls i sent u a mail. kind;y respond. I need your assitance with respect to my reapplicatiob

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Chiziteremary:
Hello guys,
I received a refusal yesterday. Sad but its well. God still God. It will end in praise for me if its Gods will that i go to Canada. Makano pls i want to contact u for assistance. I need to reapply. Kindly reply, i will send u a mail

Sorry about the delay…..Approval is certain in your next application IJN
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dbeautyful: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Please, how long did it take to get a LOA from the school after your application?

Redaddict:
PLEASE, THIS IS AN EXTREMELY LONG POST. I HAD TO INCLUDE ALL THE MINUTE DETAILS SO YOU’LL UNDERSTAND WHY I AM SO GRATEFUL TO GOD.

I love You, Lord
Oh Your mercy never fails me
All my days, I've been held in Your hands
From the moment that I wake up
Until I lay my head
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

Cause all my life You have been faithful
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

Application date: May 12, 2021
Medicals was done around the 8th of May (not sure of the exact date) but it was updated to pass on May 19, 2021
Biometrics done: May 24, 2021
Eligibity started around May 26, 2021 (still showing ongoing on the portal)
Approval date: February 24, 2021

Program: MBA with UCW.
Profile: 1st time Applicant. Nigerian Lawyer with a first degree and Masters in Law. Almost 15 years post call experience. Self Sponsored application.

The story
I started this journey in 2017 with MBA admission from VIU but I couldn’t go through with it because my kids were still very young and back then it wasn’t advisable to submit a joint application with kids. I therefore intensified efforts on express entry process which I had started since 2015 but never got sufficient score however by February 2020, when I finally got sufficient score, age was no longer on my side so the overall pool scores weren’t good enough. Despite this, I stayed in the pool and even got into the provincial nominations race unbeknownst to me, God had other plans for me.

While this was ongoing, I started applying to schools even though I was skeptical because of my age and the fact that I already have a masters degree in Law therefore a second masters degree could be seen as a red flag. However, because I had been running some businesses as side hustles and I sincerely wanted to acquire business management knowledge for retirement purposes later in life, I felt convinced of this study plan and decided to put the rest into God’s hands. He knew this was genuine thirst for knowledge and not a dire need to move to Canada. Eventually, I got MBA admission with UCW in February 2021 however, I almost lost the admission because GTBank was unable to process the Form A within the required time. The school was gracious to give me 2 weeks extension after which the admission will be lost. This made me panic to buy transfer dollar at black market rate but CBN approval for my Form A came the same day I bought the black market dollars so I didn’t need the transfer dollar again as the school fees was paid through Form A.

In order to recoup some losses I incurred through the transfer dollars I bought (I had to buy transfer because banks had directive not to transfer any foreign currency that was obtained through cash deposit), I decided to invest it with an asset management firm. The transfer forms were filled and submitted to the bank but two weeks after, the banks couldn’t tell me where the money was. My bank said they had transferred it, the asset management firm said their receiving bank in Nigeria hadn’t received the money while their correspondent bank also failed to say if the money was with them or not. I sent mails daily but nothing changed. By the end of the 3rd week, I activated all my legal arsenals and sent a joint mail to all the banks involved while copying CBN and the SEC. I mentioned that I was going to sue all the banks and claim damages for the emotional trauma they caused me. It was this mail that made the funds to eventually drop into the asset management firm’s account. Little did I know that the 3 weeks period was just a test of my endurance for the IRCC wait period in future.

I was one of the many who rushed to apply in May 2021 in response to IRCC’s pledge to process our applications in time to enable us resume classes in Fall 2021. After submitting my application, with faith, I started watching every and any youtube video on living in Canada. I also downloaded ArriveCAN app and registered with faith. I also took the first shot of COVID-19 vaccine in May even though I was originally against taking the shots but I knew this would save me costs on quarantine in Canada (back then) so I took it and also went for the second one sometimes in July. After submitting, I noticed how imperfect my application was but I kept praying to God to perfect every imperfection on the application.

On July 12, 2021, I ordered for the first GCMS note which arrived in August with no major comment other than what was stated on my IRCC profile. By August prior to the arrival of the first GCMS note, I started having panic attacks because UCW wanted me to decide whether I would be deferring my admission or resuming online. This prompted me to send emails to several IRCC offices across the world. In the mail, I pleaded with them to expedite actions on my application so I could resume classes in October. Lots of generic responses started flooding my mailbox but one of the countries (can’t remember which one) informed me that my application was being processed in Nairobi. Lagos office on the other hand, told me to discontinue sending mails to all IRCC offices.

By end of August, 2021, I ordered for another note and when it arrived in September, there was no difference from the first one. This pushed my panic attacks to a higher level but my faith in God was unshaken; I intensified prayers and fasting. It was at this point that the above song ministered to my soul and I held onto the lyrics playing the song repeatedly every day. Ah! God is indeed faithful! I knew he would do It but didn’t know when. So, it was the lack of end date to the wait and the inability to plan for the future that heightened the panic not the lack of faith in God for a positive response.

By October, I resumed classes online but the panic didn’t stop so I stopped watching the Youtube videos, reduced my nairaland visits, stopped checking IRCC portal and just continued praying.

November 29, 2021, I ordered a 3rd GCMS note but its yet to arrive till date. I really struggled with the classes and work and this spurred me to send another round of mails to all the IRCC offices attaching the result and my enrollment letter. I also mailed MP for British Columbia. Her assistant reverted on February 18th with the same status on the GCMS notes and my IRCC portal. This got me more confused.

By the end of 2021, I was so pissed with the whole stress of waiting so instead of enrolling for January classes, I took a leave of absence from studies, bought a ticket and went on vacation. I just needed to cool off from the entire stress. Last week, I got a mail from UCW advising me to register for the Spring 2022 term which after engaging with @Lianna2020 yesterday, I decided to enroll for the online classes and mailed the school to reactivate my profile.

This morning at exactly 6:02am, after my morning prayers, a mail dropped from IRCC which got me to rush to the site however it kept showing invalid session. Hmmmmm… words cannot describe my state of mind at that time. While the struggle to login was ongoing, I got another mail which prompted me to hurriedly reach out to @Lianna2020 again. I kept chatting her to ask if she could proffer solution. Eventually, after trying google chrome, safari and edge browsers several times, I finally logged in on Edge then I saw the golden mail. To say this journey has stressed my mind tremendously would be a huge understatement but I am grateful to God because he makes everything beautiful in its time; I am also certain that this is God’s time hence the delay.

In the course of this journey, God sent me some awesome persons through Nairaland forum. I met a sweetheart by the name @Lianna2000 after I had submitted the application. She was always willing to help out with my enquiries day or night and was never tired of giving me moral support to ride the waiting period infact, yesterday we were still discussing my plans to continue classes online for the Spring 2022 term. May God continue to bless her. Another awesome person I met on Nairaland is @Bimmy35 who gave me lots of advice and assistance even before I applied. Thanks a bunch God bless. My appreciation also goes to @Inioluwa1, that guy is super awesome. He didn’t know me from anywhere apart from mails I sent to me through Nairaland yet he took a big risk of meeting me twice to review my documents and help submit everything. He devoted several hours to my application. I honestly cannot thank him enough. It is my prayer that they all find helpers whenever he needs it

I appreciate every single person who takes time to post on Nairaland for us to learn. May everyone in the waiting room receive positive responses very soon and may Canada favour us all. Amen.

Documents submitted
1. 10 page SOP with font size 8. Yes, I literally wrote a textbook because I knew with my profile, it was imperative that I envisaged all possible reasons for denial in order to address it. I actually put myself in a defensive position as though I was in a law court defending a Client whose application had been denied and I was tasked with the duty of convincing the Judge beyond all reasonable doubt on the need to approve the application. Infact, I raised several question statements such as “I know you may be wondering why this is this” then I proceeded to provide answers to the question.
The SOP was broken down into several paragraphs with sub-headings. I wrote it for weeks after praying to God for inspiration and direction. He eventually helped me to write a storybook about myself which I intend to beef up and publish someday even though IRCC has had the opportunity of reading the draft copy. �

2. In addition to the SOP, I attached a table of lump sum explanation where I stated the amount of lump sum, the date and the reason for the lump sum. I had to do this because the account I used was my salary account which also had some major lump sum inflows from side hustles and sale of a land for the purpose of my studies.
3. All credentials
4. IELTS certificate (my 4th ielts since 2015)
5. Title documents for some properties (personally owned and jointly owned with my husband). I got these documents notarized by a Notary Public.
6. CAC Registration documents for two businesses belonging to me.
7. CAC registration documents for businesses jointly owned by my husband and I.
8. Birth certificate for myself and my kids
9. Police clearance certificate
10. Letter of introduction from my office detailing my job function and salary.
11. Work ID.
12. Copies of all visas for countries visited
13. Several family vacation and random pictures
14. Documents for the land I sold.
15. A page containing instagram handle of my businesses.
16. Tax clearance certificate
17. Hubby’s work ID, letter or introduction from his office detailing his role and salary.
18. My siblings means of ID and birth certificate
19. My RSA Pensions statement – I stated in my SOP that by Nigerian Regulation, I could access 25% of the entire sum in the RSA therefore they should please include that amount in their computation of my financial ability to sponsor myself.
20. Bank statements
21. Investment Certificate from asset management firm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by technix: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Yeah, many colleges don't ask for it, if you are applying for diploma or PGD.

But for master's, SOP is often required.

Teemenzo:

I guess probably some school don't ask for it. When i applied for my own, fanshawe never asked me thiugh it was through their affiliated agent i applied. I can't say if they submitted on my behalf as it was compulsory for us to apply through their affiliated agents.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sam796476: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello guys can I pay my visa application fee on a weekend, I am trying to pay for it now but it kept showing Your Session has Expired.
Now on the action button it's not showing continue my application or delete my application.
Pls what can I do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by greeners222(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
Please house I got refused based on financial purpose. I only paid 2700 tuition deposit. Self sponsored with 14m naira in my salary account. NO WIFE NO KIDS. 33yrs old. Now am planing on going registry and my gf gave bath after my application.. Can I add that u have month old child now and am married too. I am planing to resubmit my application married and with a child now. I hope this is a good idea?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello Chiziteremary

Sorry about your refusal, you will definitely get it in your re-application..

I have just replied your mail, sorry for the late response, had alot to attend to...

Peace
Chiziteremary:
Hello Makano,

Ive been trying to get your attention. Kindly respond pls

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello greeners222

Good idea, but remember the Visa officers are not dumb..

Your idea will work fine if you do not rush about it, you will have to give some time(months ) let your marriage mature for some months if not a year before you re-apply.. Apply for an intake for next year, in your waiting period make sure you are well prepared and re-strategise..

The summary of all my grammar is that you do not need to rush to re-apply with this your idea, the best approach is to give some time before re-applying..

My 2 cent..

Peace
greeners222:
Please house I got refused based on financial purpose. I only paid 2700 tuition deposit. Self sponsored with 14m naira in my salary account. NO WIFE NO KIDS. 33yrs old. Now am planing on going registry and my gf gave bath after my application.. Can I add that u have month old child now and am married too. I am planing to resubmit my application married and with a child now. I hope this is a good idea?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello Teemenzo

Pls i snet u a mail. Kindly respond. Pla i need an info from u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Chiziteremary:
Hello Teemenzo

Pls i snet u a mail. Kindly respond. Pla i need an info from u

Replied
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jameseddi1: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
Please I have submitted and I have pay visa fee filled my form in Abuja they called it biometric. Now what next some people say my visa is next but I want to know when they will call me for visa after submission of biometric and paying visa fee?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by purespikes: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Chiziteremary:
Hello guys,
I received a refusal yesterday. Sad but its well. God still God. It will end in praise for me if its Gods will that i go to Canada. Makano pls i want to contact u for assistance. I need to reapply. Kindly reply, i will send u a mail

Sorry about this. It is only a delay. Refire!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by thisdeltagirl: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Please guys help me

for study permit application do we need to fill out the form for application for temporary resident visa as well form 5257e. Please help me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidganna10: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
greeners222:
what are they generic refusal reasons?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Co-ask
Congratulations
Juyitan:
Please can you share us the email of Abuja, lagos Nairobi and Lodon
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sam796476: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sam796476:
Hello guys can I pay my visa application fee on a weekend, I am trying to pay for it now but it kept showing Your Session has Expired.
Now on the action button it's not showing continue my application or delete my application.
Pls what can I do
@makano, @anon123, @teemenzo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
thisdeltagirl:
Please guys help me

for study permit application do we need to fill out the form for application for temporary resident visa as well form 5257e. Please help me

Yes please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by graceapadija: 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Semtu:

1. Of course it will be an issue. Why will the husband and wife go to study in Canada and leave two minors behind. It’s better you apply for study permit for your kids as well.

2. It’s waived for Nigerian students

3. Not a problem

Ok thanks so much, we don't intend leave them behind
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Themmiee21: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Good afternoon house...

Congratulations � to all that have received their good news. At all who were rejected, pls let it not weigh u down, restrategize and refire like the gurus have advised and we shall all laugh and shout for joy in the end.

@Gurus and the well informed fellow in this process, pls I need an answer to this question;

Pls on d acct funding tin i.e POF for visa application

Can I use any account for my POF or must it be my salary account since I am working?

Also what are the likely qstn or suspicion that could be raised on funds that comes in apart from my salary especially due to the fact that I earn less than 100k monthly?

Will huge inflow and outflow not necessarily mean that I should have a huge balance at the end of the day as I am looking at building it from work since I work in a financial institution?

Thank you so much as I look fwd to your guidance.

God bless us
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sam796476:
Pls what can I do

You can pay visa fee on a weekend. Even on Christmas day.

You have not submitted, that is why you are seeing Continue and delete.

You are obviously paying 235cad. You may not be able to pay this if your are using a naira debit card.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BusaTV: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
I made a YouTube video about how I applied for my Canada study permit (it’s a step by step approach) and I hope it helps someone �
I’m not an immigration agent, this is just my personal experience!

Link to the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDkhyeJznZQ

Pls share to anyone who may find the video useful. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sam796476: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anon123:

You can pay visa fee on a weekend. Even on Christmas day.

You have not submitted, that is why you are seeing Continue and delete.

You are obviously paying 235cad. You may not be able to pay this if your are using a naira debit card.
This is my second application, I guess its just 150 cad I'm paying. I'm also using a dollar card...
When I want to pay, it just brings out the error thing even without filling the card details yet...
Even after filling and I click the checkout button
Nothing works
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ennygal: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. Which school is fast in giving admission in Canada and also waive application fee for international applicants?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Iykevirgo: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
My good people of CA travels! I greet una grin
Please, I have a bit of an issue and I would like to get suggestions from you guys.
I just received my admission acceptance letter, and the session begins May 2.

Considering the time-frame for processing study visa, I'm worried it may not arrive on time going by the normal application.
Then again, I would've have considered the NSE option, but I dont have IELTS.

Please, I need advice on how best to proceed.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by shams040(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello House,

Please someone just contacted me that his agent did chargeback for him and now he got the procedural fairness. I just want to pay for him and he would need your best advice as to what to write for justification of this problem. I would appreciate it if anyone can help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello Sam

Yes you can submit and pay for your application anytime, anyday including weekends..

Make sure you have successfully submitted your application and also hope you are not using a naira card for your payment..

Once all these are in place, you will have to keep trying prolly later, it may be from the IRCC web application..

Peace
Sam796476:
Pls what can I do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Onlinedoctor: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sorry for the delay and pls order your GCMS.
I am sure the next application it will be successful

quote author=Chiziteremary post=110562389]Hello guys,
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidganna10: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Iykevirgo:
Please, I have a bit of an issue and I would like to get suggestions from you guys.

Considering the time-frame for processing study visa, I'm worried it may not arrive on time going by the normal application.

Give it a trial you might be lucky to get approved before your start date and if you don't get the visa before your start date, you can defer to the next available date.

The NSE route is no more functional, I will advice you to use the new potal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello Iykevirgo

NSE isn't functional, you will have to defer your admission to a later date..

Or better still you can apply via the new portal as it has been assumed to get faster response as regards final decision..

Peace
Iykevirgo:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amiecandie: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Congratulations!! May Maple land favour you.

Onlinedoctor:
My P.....P...R dropped today like I said earlier today the feeling is magic and I would love everyone to feel this way on this platform because you deserve it. My application was imperfect with its advantage and disadvantages such as am in my mid-forties and I also got some refusals in the past but you see what they are looking for is that truthful person in their application and admissible into their country. I submitted loads of documents cos I have them, my documents were over 70 but that was not my strength, it is the power of the Living God Jehovah. Regarding sending mails, I am someone who hates to bother people for anything but when it comes to the job I can send emails to get the job done. I will text, email, call, chat and buzz just to get my job done and I realized that was the way out although I didn't start on time but when I did, it was extra polite and reasonable. I also contacted the MP for Vancouver and I was polite and they responded. I will recommended that if your timeline is overdue send webforms but extra polite and make them see reasons why they need to finalized your application.

In giving honor to whom it is due, its my heavenly Father that deserve the praise who is worthy to be worshipped. Secondly, I used someone on this platform (frankrobbn1) on this platform because I didn't want to do try and error. He's good with his applications and has a great understanding of what is required. Makano, Teemenzo, Anon123, Scott99ish, Osemigbo, all the @usernames you guys are all selfless. You guys deserve a lifetime medals

Timeline:
Application: November 26, 2021
Biometrics: November 29, 2021
Upfront Medicals: December 29, 2021
Medical passed: January 17, 2022
Eligibility started: 24th January 2022
BVL: February 23, 2022
PPR: February 23, 2022

Processing time: 2 months 26 days (2 days less than 3 months)
SOP is the most important in all your document. I did 6 pages (its the story of your life and how the Canadian life will fit in)
First time applicant on the GC key portal (applied alone)

Document submitted :
SOP
Birth certificates of entire family and siblings
Landed properties (2)
Employment letter
MBS for NGN, USD all totaling 70k+ CAD
Pension statement
Work ID
CAC document
Memorandum of Association
Business work ID
Promotion letter at work
Pictures of work mates
pay slips (7 months)
Pictures of my parents house with my children
Letter of acceptance
NYSC certificate
First degree certificate
Transcripts
PG from UK
UK Police certificate
Study leave
Bonus letter from work
travel history with stamps
My parents drivers licence
Letter from my cooperative society and association

You guys are a huge family and its only proper to meet you in Canada. I pray that you give something for Jehovah to bless, prepare your application properly and pray and he will bless it abundantly. For all those who have not gotten PPR, its coming just be persistent and don't give up. Never give up like that person that got hers on 6th attempt and it will come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (920)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.