Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (912084 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amiecandie: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Write to school and request for their direct account number which has NBCC as account name. Paymytuition uses a third party not recognised by CBN. Third party recognised by CBN are like Western Union business solutions and I can't remember the second. MFTX which handles paymytuition is not recognised. When the school provides a direct account ,you can now process via Form A from any traditional bank.

AbionaT:
My nairaland Fam.
Please help me ooo
I wanted to pay NBCC school fees today, first semester ( FALL) the amount I'm seen from. Paymytuition is too much oooo.
Please guru in the house help.

Anyone that has paid for NBCC college should please share another platform I can pay through with me, apart from paymytuition, their rate is black market rate.
Please I need your help urgently, for me to begin my study permit application process ooooo.
Any advice will be welcome oooo.
Please help a sister, I beg ooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by greeners222(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Davidganna10:
what are they generic refusal reasons?

Personal assets and financial status.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dchamps: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oh so sorry dear your next application will be successful by God’s grace.
Chiziteremary:
Hello guys,
I received a refusal yesterday. Sad but its well. God still God. It will end in praise for me if its Gods will that i go to Canada. Makano pls i want to contact u for assistance. I need to reapply. Kindly reply, i will send u a mail

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MaryJason(f): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
I'm a newbie here. I'm from Asia Region. I would like to apply for student visa. How can I apply? Can you please help me here? Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dchamps: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
This is not true i used paymytuition to pay my schoolfees via form A and i had no issues.
amiecandie:
Write to school and request for their direct account number which has NBCC as account name. Paymytuition uses a third party not recognised by CBN. Third party recognised by CBN are like Western Union business solutions and I can't remember the second. MFTX which handles paymytuition is not recognised. When the school provides a direct account ,you can now process via Form A from any traditional bank.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidganna10: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
greeners222:

Personal assets and financial status.
your notes may read this:
The applicant has some money in his bank accounts but I am not convinced the money will be available for the duration of his study because of this I have delayed him
This is just what I think will be contained in your notes, but to be on a safer side, order your notes.

HOW TO TAKLE THIS LIKELY REFUSAL REASON;
1. Build you account for at least for four to six months with a substantive amount that will make the VO believe you have the figure in SOA. Please avoid lump sum.
2. Pay first year full tuition.
3. Keep about 7m for two years upkeep you can put this in a different account.
4. Use you wife and kid as home ties
5. If you have any property (land, house, cars) you can add them to your application with its documents like land survey, valuation or sale deeds.
6. Write a strong and concise LOE (letter of explanation) why you are a genuine students and reasons that will make you return. You can add jovial pictures of your wife and kids. For each reason in your LOE make sure you have evidence to back it up.
7. You can get a sponsor.
8. PRAY!
Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by graceapadija: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
te author=makano post=110568726]Hello greeners222

Good idea, but remember the Visa officers are not dumb..

Your idea will work fine if you do not rush about it, you will have to give some time(months ) let your marriage mature for some months if not a year before you re-apply.. Apply for an intake for next year, in your waiting period make sure you are well prepared and re-strategise..

The summary of all my grammar is that you do not need to rush to re-apply with this your idea, the best approach is to give some time before re-applying..

My 2 cent..

Peace [/quote]

Please Mr makano, please can I mail you, kindly help me drop your email. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
purespikes:

Thanks boss, you actually dropped the name of this school. Your posts on different schools here are invaluable. God Almighty continue to bless and be with you.
You are welcome, glad I was able to help in my own Lil way. Amen!!!!!!.. Thanks for the word of prayer... well Appreciated. Shine on Chief.....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidganna10: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
MaryJason:
I'm a newbie here. I'm from Asia Region. I would like to apply for student visa. How can I apply? Can you please help me here? Thank you!
have you gotten admission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anosky:
Pls does anyone know if okanagan college waives IELTS for Nigerians?
If you are a Nigerian and your medium of instruction (Sec. School to University) in Nigeria was taught in English Language, you don't need IELTS to study in Canada

Read the post in the link below for more information
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/458#95458165

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by graceapadija: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Please anyone that has website of university that offer scholarship for graduate students please kindly drop it here, thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by greeners222(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. As stipulated in subsection 216. Of the IRPR. Based on your personal assets and financial status.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by greeners222(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. As stipulated in subsection 216. Of the IRPR. Based on your personal assets and financial status.
(Modify) (Quote)

Davidganna10:
your notes may read this:
The applicant has some money in his bank accounts but I am not convinced the money will be available for the duration of his study because of this I have delayed him
This is just what I think will be contained in your notes, but to be on a safer side, order your notes.

HOW TO TAKLE THIS LIKELY REFUSAL REASON;
1. Build you account for at least for four to six months with a substantive amount that will make the VO believe you have the figure in SOA. Please avoid lump sum.
2. Pay first year full tuition.
3. Keep about 7m for two years upkeep you can put this in a different account.
4. Use you wife and kid as home ties
5. If you have any property (land, house, cars) you can add them to your application with its documents like land survey, valuation or sale deeds.
6. Write a strong and concise LOE (letter of explanation) why you are a genuine students and reasons that will make you return. You can add jovial pictures of your wife and kids. For each reason in your LOE make sure you have evidence to back it up.
7. You can get a sponsor.
8. PRAY!
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sam796476: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Thanks
@makano and @anon...
I've successfully paid my application fee..
I tried using my laptop it didn't work then later on I used my phone.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidganna10: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
greeners222:
(Modify) (Quote)this is just the generic refusal reasons. Follow what I wrote and reapply when you get your gcsm notes. Good luck.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sweetchi2411: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
Chiziteremary:
Hello guys,
I received a refusal yesterday. Sad but its well. God still God. It will end in praise for me if its Gods will that i go to Canada. Makano pls i want to contact u for assistance. I need to reapply. Kindly reply, i will send u a mail

So sorry to hear this. I was rooting for you especially when you were having those issues. Don't be in a hurry to reapply and its a good thing you are seeking assistance.

The next will be an approval by God's Grace

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by chigora: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Please I need your advise here. I have 9 years work experience as adminisative officer in a higher Institution. I have rose to the rank of Assistant Registrar. Please kindly assistantships me with schools that run courses that are related to my occupation and also relatively affordable Can I take a course in Colleges that award Advanced Diploma of 3 years. Is it any disadvantage of getting a course of 3 years.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ItzRay(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello Chiziteremary,

I'm not really sure of how to delete a post on nairaland as i've not done it before.

Sorry for your refusal, your next application will be a success...amen!

Chiziteremary:
Hello Itzray

Pls how do i delete this mail which i just sent now.
I want to resend another one

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ItzRay(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Please Makano i'm still waiting for your response o
@lekiboboe, @anon pls put me through

ItzRay:
Thanks for your response boss.

Please when can a LOA be termed invalid?
The submitted one was for January 2022 and the new one is for September 2022.

Also will i need to attach a letter of explanation to the new LOA if i'm to submit it to IRCC or should i just upload only the LOA?

Thanks, i anticipate your response.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mekailo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Teemenzo:

Congratulations, all the best in your journey.
congrats , any update yet from IRCC on your Visa approval
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mekailo:
congrats , any update yet from IRCC on your Visa approval

grin grin grin grin grin IRCC carry my file go meet Sean Fraser directly ni ooo. Na fraser dey run am as i speak. So me sef i no rush, na God hand i put their case.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Please, may I ask: If you have sponsor, you don't need the 7m in your account anymore?
greeners222:
(Modify) (Quote)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Iykevirgo: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
makano:
Hello Iykevirgo

NSE isn't functional, you will have to defer your admission to a later date..

Or better still you can apply via the new portal as it has been assumed to get faster response as regards final decision..

Peace

Thanks for the response. Do I still need the gckey for this new portal?

Pls,what and waht do I need to do. Iyam panicking.
So much information flying around! sad cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Iykevirgo: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Davidganna10:
Give it a trial you might be lucky to get approved before your start date and if you don't get the visa before your start date, you can defer to the next available date.

The NSE route is no more functional, I will advice you to use the new potal.

Thanks Dave.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello graceaoadija

Below is my email

makanoglobalservices@gmail.com

Peace
graceapadija:

Please Mr makano, please can I mail you, kindly help me drop your email. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello lykevirgo

Gckey is the regular portal, so its different from the new portal..

what and what do you need for what? Be specific with your post.

Peace
Iykevirgo:

Thanks for the response. Do I still need the gckey for this new portal?

Pls,what and waht do I need to do. Iyam panicking.
So much information flying around! sad cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hayoBams: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hi oliven,
I apologize for my oversight, I missed a couple of pages
Just seeing your post,
I already replied to your email though.
Oliven:

Good morning � I sent you an email @hayobams. Was trying to ask about your post on getting admission to Seneca but the topic was locked. So I thought to ask directly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello Itsray

If you read to understand your LOA, you will see different deadlines to the payment of specific fees, once the fees are not paid before such deadlines, then your admission will be forfeited, and you know what that means..

But majorly LOA is invalid to IRCC if its past your resumption date.. For instance you are to resume May 7th and you applied for your Visa application Feb 6 and you haven't gotten a response from IRCC even after May 7th, the LOA you submitted with your application is no more valid, so IRCC will ask for an updated LOA of a later date before they can continue with your application..

So once your submitted LOA isn't valid again, wisdom demands you submit the updated LOA to IRCC via Webform/ emails to avoid further delays on your application..

Peace

ItzRay:
Please Makano i'm still waiting for your response o
@lekiboboe, @anon pls put me through

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by teejhaay: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Good evening guys,
Please is there a way to know if additional documents submitted through webform has been added to one's application. I only got a donotreply email after submitting the webform and it's been way past five business days and still no other response from them. Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
olasubomy:

See e-mails below

NAIROBI CONTACT DETAILS

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

Credit: Lekiboboe

please i also need email for abuja thank you

You can also send to this other one below:

LONDON CONTACT DETAILS

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

All the best!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mekailo(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Teemenzo:

grin grin grin grin grin IRCC carry my file go meet Sean Fraser directly ni ooo. Na fraser dey run am as i speak. So me sef i no rush, na God hand i put their case.
e sure for u. It would end in praises

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (920)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.