Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (914922 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ayomide5651: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. I want to study in canada, what are the things I need to know, the documents I’ll need, the procedures and how soon to start the application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Taiyejenny(f): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
kennyjoy:

LONG POST ALERT………..Here is My timeline and my testimony (My PPR nah Grace) God is the Greatest.

Firstly, I give thanks to God who is the author and the finisher of my faith. He made my PPR happen… Also, Special thanks goes to Anon123, Frank, Makano, Justmellow(Gcmswriter), LekiBoBoe, Ketima, Temezzo, Scottish. and to everyone who has answered my questions and reply my emails una too much.

I’m 30 y/o, First time Applicant, Self Sponsored, 14yrs study Gap (I dropped out of school in yr 2010 because I loss my financial backbone which is my Mom but since then God has been there for me). I only apply with my 2008 NECO results, No IELTS, My proposed program is 2yrs Undergraduate(Associate Degree). I do everything myself with the help of my gurus here.

I started this journey early 2021, i don’t even have an idea on where to start. Anytime I burst to this platform read people testimonies, documents submitted and all I will just give up and stop readings because of my study gap. I don’t even that someone don’t need IELTS or Toefl to get admission, but mumu me went and register for Toefl class, I did Toefl like 3times still I didn’t meet up the 20scores in each section….. So I give up again, I just made up my mind to jejely they crush for 9ja and keep doing my business…..One day I came to this thread again to continue reading and I now realize you don’t really need IELTS or Toefl for both admission & Visa.. So I dedicate 1weeks readings this thread, I started researching for schools that offer the course of what I’ve been doing for over 10yrs (Career progression) So July, 2021 I submitted my application to Durham college, this next day, Durham rejected my application coz of study Gap, Mumu me didn’t read where it was stated that Durham college don’t accept nothing less than 5year study gap. I don’t give up I kept researching for colleges that offer my course. I applied to three schools again and I got offer letter from all of them. I submitted like two school application form through Applyboard.com while I apply for other one directly to the school.

Application Submitted: Nov 19, 2021 #NewPortal
Biometrics Completed: Nov 23, 2021
Upfront medical updated to pass: Dec 18, 2021
Order Gcmsnotes Feb 1, 2022.
Eligibility started: Feb 10, 2022.
BVL & PPR: Feb 28, 2022.

•DOCUMENT SUBMITTED (PROOF OF FUND)
•Table of Content
•First Semester Receipt Confirmation Issued by
Flywire.
•One year MBS ticket of my two Bank Account estimated $53K CAD (I used IRCC exchange rate).
•Bank Draft of 500k transfer to my bank account from my wife(She indicate it as a support for my flight fee to Canada).
•My wife 6months MBS ticket( I just want to show she can take care of herself while I’m away for study).
•My Business Registration Certificate.
•Land Purchase Receipts, Deed of Assignment, Certificate of Grant of Land, Survey plan(Record copy), Pictures of the Building on the Land, Valuation Certificate of the Building estimated of 20million Naira.
•My dogs vaccination card(I’m a dog Breeder).

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS (ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT)
•Table of Content.
•Motivation Letter ( 2Pages, Well written by Justmellow of Gcmswriters).
•Primary School Leaving Certificate.
•Primary School Leaving Testimonial.
•Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
•Secondary School Leaving Testimonial.
•Original NECO Results.
•Reference letters
•Certificate of 3months program I did in 2021.
•Certificate of Recognition by YouTubeMusic.
•Police Character Certificate.
•My Original Driver License.
•My National Identity Slip.
•My Birth Certificate.
•My Car documents.
•Kenya Visa Page.
•My Marriage Certificate (Notarized).
•My wife changing of name and Newspaper publication.
•Letter of Consent from my Wife (Notarized).
•My Wife Birth Certificate.
•My Wife international Passport.
•My Wife Business Registration.
•My Wife Merchandise purchase receipts.
•My Younger Brother International Passport.
•My Younger Sister National Identity Slip.
•My Younger Sister Posting letter ( I add this because she’s one of my Dependant & she just got a decent job recently)
•My late Mom Death Certificate & Medical cause of death.
•Picture of my both Engagement & Court wedding).
•Family Picture (Pic with my Grandma, my brother and sister)
•Picture of my Car.

I did not submit any Employment letter or pay-slip.

NOTE: if you are using the New Portal, try make sure used of the Consent form section for your other document upload. Special thanks to @Aijay for that..This what I do, My proof of fund is exactly 2MB while my supporting documents is more than 4MB. so I divided my supporting document into 2place 2MB/2MB. I upload the merge one in the additional document section and continuation in the consent form section.
To all still waiting for PPR, God will surprise y’all with PPR. To people been delay, refire approval is certain IJN.

Lastly, It started with Praise and ended in Praise.
God Bless All our Gurus here, God Bless Nairaland, God bless Nigeria & God Bless Canada.
Eseun ooo, Modupe!!! Thank you.

Congratulations and amen �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Themmiee21: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Thank you so much @technix

technix:
Morning,

The college is a DLI, but it is NOT eligible for PGWP.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by matthew080: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hi gurus
I will like to ask what I can add more to my sop
,after my intro,why I chose my coarse,why my school,why Canada,and future plan
Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Predator188: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
mama12345:
Thank you. Lol what are the reasons?

That was only based on assumption ...
However From what I have seen here/nairaland. .
Those with good travel history to some countries in (M5) and have studied their...
To the VO it seems like travel to this countries outweighs the choice of program and level of study.. even when previous study and experience does not relate to choice of program...application is approved! If other eligibility is met
For applicants that has not travelled before where previous study/experience does not relate to choice of program application can be refused instantly...
This brings me to the conclusion that choice of program is only used to checkmate applicants who want to flee the country from developing countries...by the VO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pean06: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
matthew080:
I mailed you bro

Please show me too way oh….
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Demmy10: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hello guys,

Abeg how long does it take for IOM to send medical result to IRCC, I did an upfront medicals last week Tuesday, I expected them to have sent a message to let me know they've sent it...

Hope say them never forget like this....
@makano @Teemenzo @Ominii @emmalexemtop
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MindfulV: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Teemenzo:

Don't slack up

I will not. Lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Congratulations. Go and prosper in Jesus' name.
kennyjoy:

LONG POST ALERT………..Here is My timeline and my testimony (My PPR nah Grace) God is the Greatest.

Firstly, I give thanks to God who is the author and the finisher of my faith. He made my PPR happen… Also, Special thanks goes to Anon123, Frank, Makano, Justmellow(Gcmswriter), LekiBoBoe, Ketima, Temezzo, Scottish. and to everyone who has answered my questions and reply my emails una too much.

I’m 30 y/o, First time Applicant, Self Sponsored, 14yrs study Gap (I dropped out of school in yr 2010 because I loss my financial backbone which is my Mom but since then God has been there for me). I only apply with my 2008 NECO results, No IELTS, My proposed program is 2yrs Undergraduate(Associate Degree). I do everything myself with the help of my gurus here.

I started this journey early 2021, i don’t even have an idea on where to start. Anytime I burst to this platform read people testimonies, documents submitted and all I will just give up and stop readings because of my study gap. I don’t even that someone don’t need IELTS or Toefl to get admission, but mumu me went and register for Toefl class, I did Toefl like 3times still I didn’t meet up the 20scores in each section….. So I give up again, I just made up my mind to jejely they crush for 9ja and keep doing my business…..One day I came to this thread again to continue reading and I now realize you don’t really need IELTS or Toefl for both admission & Visa.. So I dedicate 1weeks readings this thread, I started researching for schools that offer the course of what I’ve been doing for over 10yrs (Career progression) So July, 2021 I submitted my application to Durham college, this next day, Durham rejected my application coz of study Gap, Mumu me didn’t read where it was stated that Durham college don’t accept nothing less than 5year study gap. I don’t give up I kept researching for colleges that offer my course. I applied to three schools again and I got offer letter from all of them. I submitted like two school application form through Applyboard.com while I apply for other one directly to the school.

•Table of Content
Flywire.
•One year MBS ticket of my two Bank Account estimated $53K CAD (I used IRCC exchange rate).
•Bank Draft of 500k transfer to my bank account from my wife(She indicate it as a support for my flight fee to Canada).
•My wife 6months MBS ticket( I just want to show she can take care of herself while I’m away for study).
•Land Purchase Receipts, Deed of Assignment, Certificate of Grant of Land, Survey plan(Record copy), Pictures of the Building on the Land, Valuation Certificate of the Building estimated of 20million Naira.

•Table of Content.
•Original NECO Results.
•Reference letters
•My Birth Certificate.
•My Car documents.
•Kenya Visa Page.
•My Younger Sister Posting letter ( I add this because she’s one of my Dependant & she just got a decent job recently)
•Picture of my Car.

NOTE: if you are using the New Portal, try make sure used of the Consent form section for your other document upload. Special thanks to @Aijay for that..This what I do, My proof of fund is exactly 2MB while my supporting documents is more than 4MB. so I divided my supporting document into 2place 2MB/2MB. I upload the merge one in the additional document section and continuation in the consent form section.
To all still waiting for PPR, God will surprise y’all with PPR. To people been delay, refire approval is certain IJN.

God Bless All our Gurus here, God Bless Nairaland, God bless Nigeria & God Bless Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by matthew080: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
I laugh when I see peeps calling me for help regarding this journey,
I be jjc oOoOO
I no nothing here
Me self they look for helpp oooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by matthew080: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Pls I need help

Hi gurus
Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AOROGBEM: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lezy:
Congratulations. Go and prosper in Jesus' name.

Congrats

Please which one is the new portal
Any link please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by decong: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
welldone great minds. please can anyone advice schools to apply to for PhD in sociology please. with moderate fee and no IELTS or 6 score. please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KRTL: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
ok..thank you Anon
Anon123:

IRCC does not have any business with inquiring about the balance of your accts outside the period on the bank statement you already submitted as long as you are not being investigated for financial crimes.

Therefore you can take out money if you have an emergency. IRCC only ask the banks for verification of the genuineness of the statement and to confirm if certain transactions that appear on the statement actually happened.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chechem: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
mama12345:
Amen, thank you.

Please dear, I have read through your post, did you add your Masters when you were applying for the Diploma Program?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chechem: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
mama12345:
I sent the Statement of Purpose and Document Checklist to you.

Please, if it is possible, sent to me too abeg.
ejikemeiwuagwu@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
pufframmy:
congrat bro canada will favour you can u help with schools without IELTS u applied for thanks bro

Bro they are some many of them.
You can check Durham, NSCC, Fanshawe, Douglas college and lot more. Google can also do the great job for you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by decong: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Please who can recommend or help in writing a good acceptable SOP/research proposal in PhD sociology?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by matthew080: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hello pls how can I value a house and get certificate for it pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Haremuh(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Please, I am trying to pay for my admission application fee but it is declining. I used Access bank Visa card?

Please what is the way forward
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Legacyedition: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ayomide5651:
Good afternoon everyone. I want to study in canada, what are the things I need to know, the documents I’ll need, the procedures and how soon to start the application.

Check the first page of this thread. All that you need is there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FabsEnterprise: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Congratulations... I use you as point of contact that I will receive thesame good news soonest. I am also for University Canada West to study MBA and my Visa Applicationis more than 2months more. God that did it for you will do it for me too in Jesus name

buchito1:
With faith, I am booking my PPR alert space

Fresh page, Fresh testimonies. Amen

What God cannot do does not and can never exist!!!

My PPR must drop before the end of next month! ✍️

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AFTER 2DAYS of posting this grin grin grin grin

LONGGGGGG POST ALERT!!!

Guys I really do not know where to start from!
I'm short of words. God's just too good to fail.
I'm still in shock cause I can't really fathom why my application was this quick or why I was just favoured, but I give God all the glory! For he alone is to be praised!

I've been following this thread for about 4yrs now. Just observing with no plans to submit my application. Was just here for the information basically, and to read people's process (which I enjoyed doing) didn't even know I'd eventually apply.

Time came for me to apply, I was scared to the Bone! I was scared to doing it myself! My sponsor (brother) literally begged me to look for an Agent to handle my application, I was skeptical at first, but I succumbed cause I didn't want any issue or stories that touch.

I contacted an agent on this platform, he charged me 150K for admission and 250K for Visa. My sponsor agreed to pay for the first stage (admission). Las las I eventually paid 190K for only admission!!! Only school admission ohhh!!!

Then it was time for Visa Application, and I was told Visa Fee has increased to 300K. And I was like hell No!!! I no go school? Am I daft? No! I can do this shi# myself. 300K no be 300 naira.

That's how it began, took a leap of faith and decided to do and handle my Visa Process myself, and God blessed me with the GOLDEN Mail (PPR)! Guys please do this stuff yourself!
You can do it! Yes YOU! You can!
There's nobody else that cares about your application than you! You don't need any agents NAIRALAND is the real deal! NAIRALAND taught me everything I know and used to get my Approval.

I'm a FIRST TIME APPLICANT, my timeline goes thus, I used the NEW PORTAL,

Upfront Medicals - 22nd November 2021
Application Submitted - 29th November 2021
Biometrics Completed - 3rd December 2021 (updated same day)
Upfront Medicals Updated - 6th December 2021
Then the wait........................^_^
Eligibility Review Started - 25th January 2022
Then a good man, a blessing, friend turned brother, a brother from another mother, Teemenzo (God bless you for me brother, he has always been with me from the beginning of my application) adviced me to send a mail to Abuja which I did, I eventually, reluctantly sent to everybody (London, Nairobi, Lagos, Abuja) yesterday, 26th of January just to disturb then. Lo and behold, today,
Correspondence Letter and PPR letter - 27th January 2022
(Basically my application took 1 month and 28days)

DOCUMENTS Submitted (APPLICANT) -
SOP
International Passport
Receipt First Semester Tution Deposit (7900 CAD)

Letter Of Acceptance
Gift Deed (Notarized)
Screenshot of Gift Deed
My Bank Statement 7 months. (I formerly had 1.6M in my account , with extra 4M as Gift Deed making it 5.6M I had in my account as at time of submission.)
Transcript
BSC Certificate
Police Certificate
NYSC Certificate
Reference Letter from Bank
Affidavit of Return (Notarized)
Local Government Identification Letter
Parents and Siblings and My Birth Certificates
Reference Letter from my PPA during service
WAEC Result
Covid-19 Vaccination Card
Pictures of me and Sponsor. Pictures of me and Sponsor with my family. (Both new and old)
Upfront Medical Slip
Driver's Licence
NIN Slip

SPONSORSHIP DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED -
MBS Company Account (6 MONTHS)
CAC
Registration of Business Name
Certificate of Identification Number
Sponsorship Letter (Notarized)
Affidavit of Sponsorship (Notarized)
Reference Letter from Bank
Birth Certificate
NIN Slip
Driver's Licence
International Passport
Landed Property's, (Sponsor has like 5 Landed property. Submitted all and their Deed of conveyance
Business ID Card
Invoices, Tellers, Receipts, of Business.

In all, it's been God. God did it for me. And he'll do it for everyone here. Cause he knows why we're here and what we're looking for.
I'd also like to use this medium to appreciate Teemenzo and EyinjuGod. God bless you guys again for everything. You were with me from the start to the end. I'm rooting for you both. My prayers aren't complete yet, till y'all get your PPR's

I also want to appreciate Makano for the series of questions of mine he answered. God bless you boss. Ketima, thank you for always assisting and encouraging everyone. You actually encouraged me to do this myself and I appreciate, Scotisshh (dunno if I got the spelling correctly) your testimony dey come. Lianna aka Rela, thank you for your encouraging email replies.
I also want to thank you all, my fellow Nairalanders for the congratulatory messages and mentions.

If I decide to reply all mentions, I might fill up 5pages of this new thread. God bless you all. I'd also be here to congratulate y'all when your turn comes. All of us go enter this Canada! That's for sure! smiley

BTW, I'm for University Canada West, April intake.
Going for MBA Business Administration. I'm open to connecting with my fellow UCW students or anyone going to Vancouver by April.

Make i stop here. Story don too plenty! grin
Thank you again guys. God bless us all.!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PrinceAdeAde: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=kennyjoy post=110656852

Upfront medical updated to pass: Dec 18, 2021[/quote]

Congrats KennyJoy

Just want to check did u use qlife or IOm and how long did they take for them to have it updated on CIC portal?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by seunpinky(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
WiZiggy:
Please house what are the supporting documents to attach when booking for medicals
Hi, noticed u sent me a mail unfortunately I don't have access to my NL email. U can send me your email address on a dead thread and tag me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FAVANA: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Thank you so much
technix:
If possible, I would advise you move the money to a commercial bank account and submit the statements of both accounts.

I have read about people who used MFB and got their applications approved. I have also read from someone who said, according to his GCMS note, the VO rejected his application because the statement of account from the MFB was badly typed (different fonts were mixed up).

And if you decide to use MFB statement 'alone' eventually, be sure it is a reputable one.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by slayxo: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Trust our day is going well. Please note that this is a long post.

I recently came across this forum and I have been taking the time to review the posts made on the study visa application process.

I have been offered admission into Simon Fraser University’s MBA program starting in Fall 2022. The admission came with funding which covers almost half of the tuition. Also note that I have paid the $2000 admission deposit required to secure my sit for the Fall term.

At the commencement of the program, I am eligible to apply for other internal awards and this is also stated on my acceptance letter. However, for the purpose of my study visa application, I need to show that I have sufficient funds to cover the outstanding half of my tuition whether or not I obtain additional funding.

Now, my plan is to provide my bank statements showing up to $10,000 as proof of living expenses. However, I am about $2000 short of this amount, but I plan on saving towards this with my salary payment for February and March. Also note that I have investments of $3,500 which will be included as proof of additional funds. I also plan to use my parent’s bank statements to show that they will be sponsoring the outstanding amount of my tuition.

However, I have the following questions and I would appreciate obtaining a response from others who have gone through this process as I plan to submit my application early April:

- Are accommodation expenses also factored into the $10,000 minimum living expenses requirement or do I need to show additional funds for that as well? Please note that I have applied for on-campus housing, but I was told I might not get a response until April/May. However, if and when I do, my senior sister who already resides in Canada would be covering the payment of that. I have opted not to use my sister’s account as I saw on the platform that it might work against my establishment of home ties.

- Apart from saving towards the $2000 deficit amount with my salary payments, I have also received about $3000 from family and friends, however, this was not paid into the two bank accounts I intend to present for the purpose of my application. Rather, I had them send it into a third account and over the next two months I plan to gradually send the inflows to my other two bank accounts that will be presented. Also note that having this amounts sent into those accounts will not be suspicious as transaction history shows evidence of similar payments. Kindly advise on if I should carry on with this?

- Since I will be making use of my parents accounts as they will be serving as my sponsors, do I need to explain any large inflows into their accounts? If I do not want to explain a large inflow into their account which occurred in February, what is a safe period for me to print their bank statements? Please note that I plan on having my application submitted in April.

- Finally, I commenced my application on the new portal and I have about 40 days left to submit my application, hence my reason for stating that I will be submitting in April. However, on completing the data fields available on the portal, I did not see any option to upload IMM forms. Can the house please confirm if IMM forms are applicable to the new portal or just the old portal?

I know this is a long post, but as a first time applicant, I am trying to be careful to ensure success at the first attempt. Thanks in advance to those who would take the time to respond.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
Themmiee21:
Good moring gurus @bobomaigida,makano, Lekiboboe et all and every house member her..

Please is there anyone here who has studied or know anyone who studied at the Canadian Career Education College (CCEC) that got PGWP at the end of their study? The college is not a DLI yet but has so many relaxed requirements for international students,

Please assist with your responses.

Thank you.

The contents in the link below answers your question

https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/61#105433514

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
kennyjoy:

•Table of Content
Flywire.

•Table of Content.
•Original NECO Results.
•Reference letters
•My Birth Certificate.
•My Car documents.
•Kenya Visa Page.
•Picture of my Car.

Big Congratulations to you chief. Go and do great exploits

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by technix: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hi,

You can reach out to me or email scholarmonde@gmail.com.

I am a fourth-year PhD student here in Canada with long experience in writing and editing.

decong:
Please who can recommend or help in writing a good acceptable SOP/research proposal in PhD sociology?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by technix: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
If you mean the letter of explanation for visa, explain how you meet the fund requirements and home ties. If you have any travel history, weave that into your LOE.

But if you mean SOP for seeking school admission, then you can include the experience and skills that have prepared you for the study.

matthew080:
Pls I need help

Hi gurus
Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
skull4eva:

Brother thanks so much knew i could count on you. How are you doing? its been a while
You are welcome Chief. Am fine, we bless jah, yeah quite a while, trust you are doing great aswell?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennykentipsy: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hello please can anyone help with accommodation near Conestoga college Waterloo campus?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.