Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (916326 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Iamgrac: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Toronto
thaiwo1234:

What part of Canada ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Iamgrac: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Anyone please? embarassed
Iamgrac:
Good afternoon everyone,

My niece has no one in Canada and she's still a minor, can anyone please be of any help to us by standing as her custodian or better still refer me to people that can come to my aid.
I don't mind if I'll have to pay.
The person that we were hoping on already disappointed us.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bambam4life:
@kennyjoy, still expecting the consent letter from spouse, please. Thank you.

Check your email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bambam4life: 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Received. Thanks a lot.
kennyjoy:

Check your email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by b4biodun(f): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please, when did you submit your form A
TomisinFemi:
Hello everyone. I made my flywire invoice in CAD not USD. Though my form A has been approved (debited) but not disbursed. I hope CBN will transfer in CAD not USD cos flywire said they will return payment in wrong currencies and I've been seeing people's posts about having to convert to USD first.. please help, thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Semtu(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
royalzee:
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders......

A quick question; Is it possible for someone to visit Qlife clinic for medicals without appointment, especially when all the days for the month has been fully booked?

Do I stand a chance of being attended to, or I will be bounced for visiting without appointment?

Thanks as I expect a feedback from the experienced guys.....

Unless you have a medical request letter from IRCC, you’ll most likely not be attended to.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
kennyjoy:

Check your email
please do you have letter of support from a sponsor? @kennyjoy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gaeul(f): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
ItzRay:
September is a new academic year and because of that some schools don't grant deferal request to September but instead they'll tell you to reapply for September and then give you a admission for September.

I had same issue as your...i wanted to defer to May intake but my school refused and told me to reapply to September and gave me an application fee waiver code. I applied as soon as possible after getting the application fee waiver code and wasn't charged for admission application and after 2 weeks, i got admission for September 2022 with a new LOA. I applied and my tuition deposit for first sememster of January 2022 was also transferred to September 2022.

So if you can, write to your school and ask them for a waiver code to reapply and afterwards you can reapply for September or you can choose to go with January academic session if they say you can commence with it.
(This was my experience sha)

All the best, it'll end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lilangel20: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
I have a slot for iom for Monday march 14th and I intend to shift the date. I do not know if it is possiblefor us to switch dates
Topmc:

Please help @legaceyedition, anon123, makano, osemigho, teemenzo, Frankrobnn1, ketima and other gurus.

Please I have similar complaint, i need my medical exams as a matter of urgency, the medical exams I did last year expired Feb 27, 2022 and submitted my application Feb 20, 2022. My medical is yet to pass in my portal owing to expired medical I guess.

Can I go to IOM anyday for instance tomorrow and get it done for me? I booked appointment with IOM slated for medical April 5 which is kinda far.

Please experienced gurus should come to my aids

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jbrighto: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
ItzRay:
Wait what?? shocked
You mean your $15,000cad tuition abi na $1,500cad wasn't refunded by your school? Wonderful! shocked

At first i was withdrawn from January 2022 session without notice but after mailing my school, i got the waiver to reapply from them and my tuition was transferred to September 2022 session after i got a new LOA for September 2022 session.

E tire me o.. i don mail dem tire. Dem talk say dey no go refund am
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OmotookeBisola(f): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hello everyone,

I’m kinda new here. Got admission to a Canadian college and I’m about to start the process of paying deposit & visa process in general.

I’ll appreciate if I can get a guru here to help me each step of the way and probably like an accountability partner. I’m confused half of the time.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Benwems(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please, does Canada withhold passport during visa application period ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by princetx(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=NorthernshoreTS post=110862027]
I'm guessing you are applying via the new portal. The new portal requires that you account for every single year between when you went to school and after you got a job till date. So if graduated say in April 2005 and got a job in January 2009, you must account for the period in between by stating you were "unemployed" between May 2005 till December 2008.
I hope this makes sense. You can also reach out to me via my signature and i could further explain.

Yes, I'm applying through the new portal.
I have done everything possible to make both my academic and work activities fall within 10 years, but it's still not working. Maybe I'm still missing something.
Could you help me pass this level? I will pay for assisting me if you want.
Reach me here 08098915533.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oloyede1(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
OmotookeBisola:
Hello everyone,

I’m kinda new here. Got admission to a Canadian college and I’m about to start the process of paying deposit & visa process in general.

I’ll appreciate if I can get a guru here to help me each step of the way and probably like an accountability partner. I’m confused half of the time.

Thanks

Which school?

Do they have pg cert?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JUDEEY3645: 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please I’m a Newbie here, can someone explain things better to me. My wife and I are in the process of getting the PNP nomination for Alberta province. And our crs in the pool is 360. Please what’s our fate and has anyone here or knows someone who has gotten ita with such crs. Please help a brother, thank you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Benwems:
Please, does Canada withhold passport during visa application period ?

No ooo. Your passport will always be with you until requested for.

Tell us your story, i hope you haven't fallen for any agent's antics.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
oloyede1:

Aww bro thanks for taking the time to answer my questions

Is PG-Cert means a masters program?

I want to state that my Gp was 3.2 or so after graduating from my bsc.

Will I still be eligible even with my low GP?

Thanks in advance
You welcome

No, PG.Cert is not Masters

You are to go for a PG.CERT in a Business related program because it is related to your work experience but not related to your Academic background (your degree)

Your CGPA is very sufficient for a PG. Cert.

Potential Documents needed to apply for admission in a College for PG. Cert program
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/221#103080983

Since you are going for a Program not related to your degree, but related to your work experience, go through the contents in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/414#95068409

As regards MASTERS,

I don't know if you can apply for an M.BA in Canada, despite being a Biochemistry graduate. Await a response from the house on that.(Some might have done that and was successful).

But if it's possible, check out M.BA at University of Canada West, and Thompson River University, all located in BRITISH COLUMBIA

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Teemenzo:

Tell us your story, i hope you haven't fall for any agent's antics.
”tell us your story “ killed me grin
Odogwu �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
JUDEEY3645:
Please I’m a Newbie here, can someone explain things better to me. My wife and I are in the process of getting the PNP nomination for Alberta province. And our crs in the pool is 360. Please what’s our fate and has anyone here or knows someone who has gotten ita with such crs. Please help a brother, thank you all.

Sorry, this is student visa thread, there are other threads for Express Entry, PNP, and the likes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Malone122:
”tell us your story “ killed me grin
Odogwu �

Bro na so, be like say dem don carry our person on handicap

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Benwems(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Teemenzo:

Tell us your story, i hope you haven't fallen for any agent's antics.

Thank you for your response. I didn’t fall for any unscrupulous agent. I was asking just in case I want to try to Dubai or any other country.

Also, how many months does it take for approval?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Benwems:

Thank you for your response. I didn’t fall for any unscrupulous agent. I was asking just in case I want to try to Dubai or any other country.

Also, how many months does it take for approval?

Ok great.

About the months, only God can give a definite answer. It can be just a week or more than a year. God is the only one in charge ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oloyede1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lekiboboe:

You welcome

No, PG.Cert is not Masters

You are to go for a PG.CERT in a Business related program because it is related to your work experience but not related to your Academic background (your degree)

Your CGPA is very sufficient for a PG. Cert.

Potential Documents needed to apply for admission in a College for PG. Cert program
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/221#103080983

Since you are going for a Program not related to your degree, but related to your work experience, go through the contents in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/414#95068409

As regards MASTERS,

I don't know if you can apply for an M.BA in Canada, despite being a Biochemistry graduate. Await a response from the house on that.(Some might have done that and was successful).

But if it's possible, check out M.BA at University of Canada West, and Thompson River University, all located in BRITISH COLUMBIA

Goodluck

Got it.

How many years will Pg cert be?

Also, I intend to set up my bussiness in Canada after school and also bring my family to Canada. Can that be achievable with PG cert?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OmotookeBisola(f): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
oloyede1:

Which school?

Do they have pg cert?

Yes. Seneca College
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Teemenzo:

Bro na so, be like say dem don carry our person on handicap
lmao bro every where just quiet these past few days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buchito1(m): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Teemenzo:
People dey collect decisions on a low key and house no dey hear anything again.

Legacyedition, na so you go leave yoir bro behind. grin grin grin grin

Buchito1, if you like you too go like that, no carry your bro along. grin grin grin grin

Abeg, if you no get any family e
Wey fit follow you reach airport we go follow you, na our job be that. Service charge na small money. We go support you, hype you even though we know say life for Canada na dice.

I dey with you bros grin grin grin

I just dey here dey observe wink

Wasup nau?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Teemenzo:
People dey collect decisions on a low key and house no dey hear anything again.

Legacyedition, na so you go leave yoir bro behind. grin grin grin grin

Buchito1, if you like you too go like that, no carry your bro along. grin grin grin grin

Abeg, if you no get any family e
Wey fit follow you reach airport we go follow you, na our job be that. Service charge na small money. We go support you, hype you even though we know say life for Canada na dice.
� comedian of nairaland
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zxxtx: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
lilangel20:
I have a slot for iom for Monday march 14th and I intend to shift the date. I do not know if it is possiblefor us to switch dates

Hi friend, how is it possible to reach you ?? I am also interested in your offer to swap medical dates mine is on 04-Apr-2022.

Thanks for your kind consideration in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teenwa: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good evening great people.Please I need your advise.I started my application on January 28,2022.I have done my biometrics.However,I did not do upfront medicals.Pls can I still go ahead to do it now?or do I have to wait for a request?Your responses will be much appreciated .Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zxxtx: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Teenwa:
Good evening great people.Please I need your advise.I started my application on January 28,2022.I have done my biometrics.However,I did not do upfront medicals.Pls can I still go ahead to do it now?or do I have to wait for a request?Your responses will be much appreciated .Thanks

I also applied the same day, pls after your biometrics have you gotten any updates ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Drops: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please I need some advice. I applied for study visa in December, eligibility review started Jan 31 but nothing yet after that. I want to go with my son but I was waiting for the study visa before applying for him. School starts in May and I am afraid I may not have time to apply for him and get the visa by beginning of May. Do you advice that I apply for him now or still wait till my study visa arrives before applying for him?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Teenwa:

Go ahead and do it. You might be lucky to even get a medical request while waiting for the day you selected for medicals. Book your medicals now. All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.