Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (908186 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Lotathebaby:

Me too. Thank you @teemenzo

You are welcome.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nikky6: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
kennyjoy:

Yes, use Skyscanner.
The redirecting is too much , thought it was just a scam
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Teemenzo, me I don tire to dey send 20emails and 5 webforms daily ooo.
When IRCC ready, they should request Original Passport Request from me.

Won ni ko ba yin.
Ads, Konga and Jumia e-mail beats my heart lately when I get notifications grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Scott99tish:
Stoppit na grin grin grin

Baba wan buy shoe for me. And na shoe wey dem dey sell for shoprite I dey always like.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Scott99tish:
Teemenzo, me I don tire to dey send 20emails and 5 webforms daily ooo.
When IRCC ready, they should request Original Passport Request from me.

Won ni ko ba yin.
Ads, Konga and Jumia e-mail beats my heart lately when I get notifications grin

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Me don fashy that level since. Na to make money dey my mind na. IRCC free to do as dem like. Na person wey get time dey check portal ooo. Make portal set rest.

Na the main reason why gcms notes no dey quick comot. Incoming correspondence don too much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Yellowlady(f): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Sorry to hear this.
Please what course did you apply for?
I am also waiting on USasks
Abiola11993:
Hello, University of Saskatchewan just denied me of admission. Please can anyone list institutions that gives admission easily for masters?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omiinii: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin grin grin
Teemenzo:

Bro na size 42 I dey wear but sometimes 43 no bad. Shio
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Khormzy1(f): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
yes this is exactly what someone suggested she should do.. thank you for your response

Osemigho:

If she can't get the login, I think she can use her UCI and or application number to transfer the file to a new GC key. People sometimes forget their login details too. They just open another one and reconnect the application with those details.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Khormzy1(f): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
i told her to send an email to IRCC i know they have an email for complains and see what they have to say

ShowYoung:

It's your right to request for your log-in details. In fact, you'll be doing yourself a great disservice if you do not go through the journey with him.

I have read news about agents who landed some people 5 year ban. While some are professional, some are crooked and only after your money. They'll lie on your behalf, submit fake documents for you. They try to block you from receiving first hand info from IRCC. In the end, you'll be the one to bear the brunts.

Never allow agents to dictate for you. Agents are your employees; they ain't your masters.

Years ago, an agent tried this with me, he wouldn't give me log-in details, he wouldn't release my passport. I cornered him by mailing US Embassy, they replied me to show a copy of my passport Bio-data page and that was all. They blocked the guy and gave me new log-in details. I threatened him about my passport that I would sue him. Within a week, he couriered me my passport.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Khormzy1(f): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
i will.. thank you for your response

Anon123:

TELL her demand for the login details as long as she has paid the agent in FULL.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bambam4life: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Thanks a lot, @Jessica50.
Jessica50:
yea
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Beatson: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Fanshawe college.

Papapa1234:
Humber college and yours??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Legacyedition: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
Maypearl:
Thank you Legacy for this detailed explanation. But I’ve been cracking my head to understand what payment I make for Abuja vfs. I did my biometrics in Abuja. Do I still send my passport through dhl or I take it to Abuja vfs myself? Are payments to be made to vfs and dhl separately?

Thank you

You will pay only dhl .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
GhettoYute:

Please what tests were conducted?!
physical test, blood test, urine test and chest X-ray
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Beatson:
Fanshawe college.

Me sef na Fanshawe.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Donkunxex:
I have done the medicals, did mine on 10th but qlife hasn’t sent my results to ircc, didn’t know qlife takes long to send results, I for don use IOM..Thanks

Thanks.
I coincidentally got a medical request on thesame day I booked for a session on iom’s website (hours after booking) . I was given 22nd of March initially so I mailed iom explaining to them why I need to get my booked session moved. So they worked something out and gave me 9th of March. If you’re using iom, just send them a mail if you have gotten a request they will respond in two or three working days. I don’t know much about Q life though. But if you have the medical request they will work something out. If you’re doing upfront, I am not so sure.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Osemigho: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Abiola11993:

University of Saskatchewan just denied me of admission o

I hope you applied to other schools.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Osemigho: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
kingjizz:

I pray that one day ,you will be in my shoes and you will get same answer
He gave you a wonderful answer. If he is ever in this your shoes, I.e. need answer to the question you ask, he already have answers or knows how to find it.

You increase your misery when you wish your fellow bad. I pray God will change your shoes to a better one so you can understand the difference between an attack and an opportunity to learn. All the best.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Osemigho:

He gave you a wonderful answer. If he is ever in this your shoes, I.e. need answer to the question you ask, he already have answers or knows how to find it.

You increase your misery when you wish your fellow bad. I pray God will change your shoes to a better one so you can understand the difference between an attack and an opportunity to learn. All the best.

Like I always tell the people who reach out to me, I don't know how to write SOP or LOE. But every other thing I can do. All these info are here already.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blackeni: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hello guys, I am new here and I have been seeing things about the new and old portal I'm still trying to distinguish which is which

Can someone kindly send the link for the new portal because I want to apply in May 2022

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Christ! Man, read the thread. He gave you a good answer. The answer you are looking for is on the first page. Documents needed, where to upload them etc. Everything you need to get started is there on the first page. Check it.
kingjizz:

I pray that one day ,you will be in my shoes and you will get same answer

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
If you are fully vaccinated and you are travelling on or after April 1, you won't need to do pre-departure covid-19 test again. New release from Government of Canada today.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/news/2022/03/government-of-canada-will-remove-pre-entry-test-requirement-for-fully-vaccinated-travellers-on-april-1.html

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
CentennialGuy:
If you are fully vaccinated and you are travelling on or after April 1, you won't need to do pre-departure covid-19 test again. New release from Government of Canada today.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/news/2022/03/government-of-canada-will-remove-pre-entry-test-requirement-for-fully-vaccinated-travellers-on-april-1.html

Thank God!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Donkunxex(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=Halyshia post=111156779][/quote]

Oh. Read it wrong. Sorry. They willl update it soon hopefully.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Wuraoladipupo: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Teeunz:

I did,
You don't need English test for study permit except it's through the NSE route, gurus in the house please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks

Thank you smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by technix: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
After reading many complaints about agents not giving out login details, I found it strange and decided to probe.

Licensed agents use a portal called authorized paid representative portal to apply for their clients. An agent can open a single account on the portal and use the account to manage the applications of many clients. I believe that is why there are no login details to give to clients.

I think the best is just to get the UCI number, for subsequent applications.

Anon123:

TELL her demand for the login details as long as she has paid the agent in FULL.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nikky6:

The redirecting is too much , thought it was just a scam

Is not scam, reason for the redirecting is to compare flight ticket prices.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
This may be the case. But most of these agents in Nigeria are not licensed agents. They use the same gcKey like the rest of us.
technix:
After reading many complaints about agents not giving out login details, I found it strange and decided to probe.

Licensed agents use a portal called authorized paid representative portal to apply for their clients. An agent can open a single account on the portal and use the account to manage the applications of many clients. I believe that is why there are no login details to give to clients.

I think the best is just to get the UCI number, for subsequent applications.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
CentennialGuy:

thank God

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by princessginny(f): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
I’m so much impressed with informations and guidelines here. Pls I need some university in Canada and their website so as to get required information for applying for masters course. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by princessginny(f): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Please I need someone help on universities in Canada with their website so I can get required information on how to apply for masters course. I’m really impressed with this forum because I’m on the way to contact an agent but with what I’m reading here I believe I can do it myself.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by peluscoten(f): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
please who can help me pay my application fees for UNB ? $125 CAD abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.