Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (908043 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by atiteb4: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
peluscoten:
please who can help me pay my application fees for UNB ? $125 CAD abeg
please be careful. Many scammers full here

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Rani001: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
?
peluscoten:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
If you know how to use barter by flutterwave, just go and use that. 125 CAD is about 100 USD.
peluscoten:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
It won't go. Limit is now between $20 to $50 per month.
Rani001:
Use your naira master card
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by technix: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
I can help you.

peluscoten:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 12:10am On Mar 19, 2022
Hey guys, please what's the strategy of getting a faster response? Do I need to start mailing them incessantly? School, starts May 2, and late fees start by April 26. However no response since January embarassed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiomcy123: 12:50am On Mar 19, 2022
Please is there anyone going to Concordia University Montreal this fall 2022?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 1:05am On Mar 19, 2022
Congratulations oooo, let it keep raining PPR
Jessica50:
it's PPR guys...... I am so happy, I have been shouting my mum is shouting more than me.
Incoming timeline

1st application - may 15th (refused for insufficient funds) we had to liquidate the fixed deposit and did MBS

SECOND APPLICATION - January 16th
Ordered GCMS notes -january 17th
Medical Passed - February 3rd
Ordered another GCMS notes - 9th February
Eligibility started - don't know the date
First GCMS notes- eligibility was with held
Ordered another GCMS notes - which will drop next week
2nd GCMS notes - recommend passed
BVL/PPR - today March 17th ( I did not bother checking time)

actually I submitted my application in November and it took ircc 2 months to send my submission confirmation message.

DOCUMENTS SENT : (I didn't submit much as I don't like bulky stuff)
1)Ircc documents
2) birth certificate/ nigerian passport
3) MBS, sponsor letter, supporting letter (to explain lump sum)
4) my sponsor retirement letter with benefit
5) parents and siblings NIN
6) my credentials from primary to bachelor degree
7) passport photograph
cool admission letter (didn't pay tuition deposit)

Thank you everyone that helped me. Nikky6 just bring yourself on my mail and shout with me. Its not easy it will end in praise for everyone waiting.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 1:27am On Mar 19, 2022
Please can one use form A to do GIC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blessingflow: 2:31am On Mar 19, 2022
Shiooo I thought I was the only one on this table

Scott99tish:
Teemenzo, me I don tire to dey send 20emails and 5 webforms daily ooo.
When IRCC ready, they should request Original Passport Request from me.

Won ni ko ba yin.
Ads, Konga and Jumia e-mail beats my heart lately when I get notifications grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buchito1(m): 3:30am On Mar 19, 2022
WiZiggy:
Please can one use form A to do GIC?
NO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buchito1(m): 3:33am On Mar 19, 2022
CentennialGuy:
If you are fully vaccinated and you are travelling on or after April 1, you won't need to do pre-departure covid-19 test again. New release from Government of Canada today.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/news/2022/03/government-of-canada-will-remove-pre-entry-test-requirement-for-fully-vaccinated-travellers-on-april-1.html

Omoorrrr!!!! This is great news! I go kuku save my 50K for PCR or Antigen Test grin grin grin

But wait ohh!! shocked My flight is on the 1st April. 1:45pm.

Hope this terrible Nigerian Immigration no go use me shine that day?? shocked

CC - Username12
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 7:34am On Mar 19, 2022
Na to bring out your phone show them on CIC website or will they argue what's on CIC website?.
buchito1:

Omoorrrr!!!! This is great news! I go kuku save my 50K for PCR or Antigen Test grin grin grin

CC - Username12

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kinkyhead: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2022
Hello, pls anyone for centennial college May 2022 still waiting for ppr?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Benzdey4u: 8:02am On Mar 19, 2022
Hi guys, Please is it compulsory for an applicant to have hug sum of money in his/her account, after he/she must have presented a sponsor with money in his account, and if yes, how much is enough for the applicant to have
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by username12: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2022
I'm so excited bro. God is good.
Don't worry, the new advisory is effective 12am EDT, which is 5am in Nigeria. Your flight is 1pm, so the rule would have already been in place before your departure. Show them the news if they disturb you at the airport

cc: tobe1997
buchito1:

CC - Username12

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Not compulsory. I didn't do it, and I was fortunate because IRCC approved my application.

Benzdey4u:
Hi guys, Please is it compulsory for an applicant to have hug sum of money in his/her account, after he/she must have presented a sponsor with money in his account, and if yes, how much is enough for the applicant to have

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Any September or October Applicant still here??

Have they forgotten us. I don't understand again tbh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Benzdey4u: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2022
nairagrounds:
Not compulsory. I didn't do it, and I was fortunate because IRCC approved my application.

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Forwardxxx: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2022
Good morning all,

I am applying for visit visa for my kids (applying for my SP with them).
There are some questions in the visit visa form which is very confusing, please I need your kind assistance in answering them;

1. Tell us more about what you'll do in Canada?
2. The date of entry and exit from Canada, this should be same with mine, right?
3. Are you applying on behalf of someone else? Should I note myself as their representative?
4. Who is inviting you? What is the name and address of the person inviting you? This question is confusing as the address is supposed to be a Canadian one which I don’t have as we still dey Naija. So, who should I put as the person inviting them? And what address should I put?

I thank y’all in advance for your kind contribution.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Smarthill18(f): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2022
Thank you @makano. I have applied.

makano:
Hello Smarthill

Ordering GCMS notes isn't a big deal at all.. If you have someone in Canada, the person can order it for you, you will just have to fill a consent form and send back to the person so he/she can complete the order..

Alternatively, you can get 3rd party sites from google..

Its not a big deal, its something you can order yourself with the help of a Canadian resident..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jollytravels: 9:37am On Mar 19, 2022
We dey oooooo....
Is your application S3045..........?

quote author=buckyfof post=111165779]Any September or October Applicant still here??

Have they forgotten us. I don't understand again tbh[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Funmilayoo: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2022
technix:
After reading many complaints about agents not giving out login details, I found it strange and decided to probe.

Licensed agents use a portal called authorized paid representative portal to apply for their clients. An agent can open a single account on the portal and use the account to manage the applications of many clients. I believe that is why there are no login details to give to clients.

I think the best is just to get the UCI number, for subsequent applications.

This is true,cos I asked my licensed agent for my login details, he told me there are other clients application on their portal, so they can't give me .
Please, how do I get the UCI number.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2022
Funmilayoo:

This is true,cos I asked my licensed agent for my login details, he told me there are other clients application on their portal, so they can't give me .
Please, how do I get the UCI number.

You have the right to your application number and UCI. They can keep the login details. Just Tell him to send those to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=jollytravels post=111167151]We dey oooooo....
Is your application S3045..........?

Mine is S3044, which month did you submit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2022
Fly wire rate is about 480 naira per 1CAD but i'm routing the pymt through form A whose rate is about 334 or thereabout.

karlxavier:

When paying school fees deposit, whats the exchange rate that you use to pay for the school fees? Bank rate or black market rate?

Secondly, how long does the payment take to go through
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tonnymexx: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2022
Hello @teemenzo,

What list of documents require to apply for PGC in international business management?
And how can I apply?

As you have done yours please put me through. Thanks

Teemenzo:

Me sef na Fanshawe.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Abby212: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2022
Have you succeeded with it? How long does it take and what is the process? please
Thanks

amila20042001:
Fly wire rate is about 480 naira per 1CAD but i'm routing the pymt through form A whose rate is about 334 or thereabout.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2022
tonnymexx:
Hello @teemenzo,

What list of documents require to apply for PGC in international business management?
And how can I apply?

As you have done yours please put me through. Thanks

Mine could be different. Fanshawe college does not allow international students to apply directly. They have some affiliated agents who stand in for us and makes the process fast. They sent the list of agents to me and I selected one of them called Maple Education Canada. They collected my documents as related to my field, applied for me. And I got my admission in a week.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lizabeth36(f): 11:09am On Mar 19, 2022
October 18th applicant.... still waiting

buckyfof:
Any September or October Applicant still here??

Have they forgotten us. I don't understand again tbh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Olashile147: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2022
greeners222:
Please can someone help me with the fee for student visa again. I was refused before and am trying to reapply now but due to the card limit recently imposed someone is trying to help me pay for my fee but requesting 130k. Remember am applying the second time and I don't need biometric and all.
How much is the visa fee in naira? I don't have 130k

Contact @technix
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kingxy(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2022
Thanks and God bless, I'll be on the lookout from now.
makano:
Hello Kingxy

The next opening for Conestoga which is Winter 2023 will be opened between April to May this year, be on a look..

Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.