Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (925522 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Please can I P.chat you ?
@Frankrobbn1

Frankrobbn1:

Qlife is not the only IRCC authorised panel physician. Why not try book appointment in person with IOM at Isaac John, Ikeja GRA.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good evening everyone. I just finished my BSC Geology and mineral science (3rd class). Can I apply to a college in Canada ? If Yes, I'd love to know the names of college I can apply to for PGD. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Treasure134:
Please I've already submitted my application but I noticed I checked on NO instead of YES when I was asked about been denied of visa from another country or territory... Because I've applied for a UK standard visa lately last year and I was denied though till date I'm still yet to know why(those an agent was involved) and also on my Canada application they asked if I've done IELTs before I checked on NO instead YES I did IELTS but my band score was 5.5 so my thoughts was this thing might not be necessary... Please what can I do asap to amend this part as my application is still on background check I submitted my application on March 1st and did biometric and updated March 9th and my school is resuming by MAY...and I joined this platform about 2weeks ago.. Please what can I do asap ?? Please I need help cry cry cry I'm really begging please , please people of God
@Frankrobbn1 @Teemenzo
@makano @Anon123 and others ... I need serious guide I don't mind paying for services I'm at my last edge of hope, I've been praying to God for this to work and I know he will do it and that's why he strucked my heart with this so that I can make amendment before the final decision comes up... I've spent so much on trips and I don't want to end up with the same result

There is nothing to panic about, fill and update the study permit application form (IMM1294E), and send a validated copy to IRCC via webform. Also forward a copy to IRCC office in Nairobi. In the body of the mail, explain to the Visa officer that you unintentionally omitted some information while filling your study permit form. However you've discovered this error and now sending an updated version of the form for their kind perusal. Advice them in writing that the former form submitted with your application should be discarded.

It will end in praise

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thanks so much and Amen

Ligxy:

Go and do it first, then, come back and be grateful.
I understand your anxiety tho. Don't worry, it'll end in praises.. smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:
Good evening everyone. I just finished my BSC Geology and mineral science (3rd class). Can I apply to a college in Canada ? If Yes, I'd love to know the names of college I can apply to for PGD. Thank you.

Try Conestoga College for Winter term 2023. You stand a chance of getting admission.

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hello WiZiggy

You will have to declare your previous refusals when filling your form..

Make sure you tick Yes, and give brief details of the previous refusals in the form..

Peace

WiZiggy:
Hello makano, I was denied Canada tourist visa in 2009, and in 2015 I was denied us tourist visa both based on 'not convinced I would return after my visit' it was my inlaw who processed the US visit visa and honestly not sure if he declared I was denied Canada visa, cos I was never asked and he may not be aware, this happened in 2015. How do I know what was filled in my application.? I tried in the past to get details of that application but he couldn't remember a thing. I intend to declare both refusals in my SP application but I'm kinda worried what information that was saved in my US refused application. Please advise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Itunnuuu(f): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Frankrobbn1:

If you've a family member in Canada, you can travel two months before the start of your program. You need a letter of invitation which you will declare at the point of entry to the immigration officer. The letter should state that you will be staying in the relatives place for a short period pending when school resumes.

It will end in praise

What if the family member is not in the same state as the school you’re resuming in?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hello Treasure

Since you just submitted this month, you still stand a chance to make amends..

I hope you still have the IRCC form, refill it and make sure you calmly fill the form rightly..

Send the updated form to IRCC via Webform and also to the IRCC emails scattered all over this thread (If you cant find the mails, you can check through my posts, you should find the mails for Nairobi, Lagos, London, Abuja and Accra). Make sure you also write a letter of explanation explaining to them of your mistakes and how it has been corrected in your updated form, and inform them to discard the previous form that was submitted with your application..

You need to send them this mali asap before its too late..

It will end in praise..

Peace
Treasure134:
Please I've already submitted my application but I noticed I checked on NO instead of YES when I was asked about been denied of visa from another country or territory... Because I've applied for a UK standard visa lately last year and I was denied though till date I'm still yet to know why(those an agent was involved) and also on my Canada application they asked if I've done IELTs before I checked on NO instead YES I did IELTS but my band score was 5.5 so my thoughts was this thing might not be necessary... Please what can I do asap to amend this part as my application is still on background check I submitted my application on March 1st and did biometric and updated March 9th and my school is resuming by MAY...and I joined this platform about 2weeks ago.. Please what can I do asap ?? Please I need help cry cry cry I'm really begging please , please people of God
@Frankrobbn1 @Teemenzo
@makano @Anon123 and others ... I need serious guide I don't mind paying for services I'm at my last edge of hope, I've been praying to God for this to work and I know he will do it and that's why he strucked my heart with this so that I can make amendment before the final decision comes up... I've spent so much on trips and I don't want to end up with the same result

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
vegaz:
I was finally able to pay my application fee today, and on clicking submit I was notified that the program was close for fall intake. The program I applied for is Computer Application Development, I have a Bsc Physics. Does anyone have an idea if it’s okay for me to apply for IT infrastructure program with my background in physics? The school I’m applying to is Conestoga college.

Yes, it's very okay, physics is classified as a physical science course in most, if not all institutions. So you're good to go. I have a BSc Mathematics and I'm going for Information Technology Infrastructure as well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Honestly. Since November and eligibility never start.
KellyKk:

You mean your eligibility started yesterday night and got a decision this morning

Pls do quick and drop timeline sir , we wey eligibility never start let’s use am hold body
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Frankrobbn1:

Try Conestoga College for Winter term 2023. You stand a chance of getting admission.

It will end in praise
Alright thanks bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidganna10: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
emmalextemtop:
Hello ooooO!

Àrá ìlé èbàmí yóóóÓ, i just got my PPR!

See me this time yesterday dEy ask about and complain about emails..., uhm nawah oO.

Canada mehhhn.

I dEy come abEg!
Congrats we are still waiting for timeline.....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Emmanuella, we dey wait for timeline ooooooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Oreva272921: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good evening house, please I was denied Canada study visa based on personal assets and financial status... does this mean I would have to restart the whole application process... I'm just confused....please help out...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Oreva272921:
Good evening house, please I was denied Canada study visa based on personal assets and financial status... does this mean I would have to restart the whole application process... I'm just confused....please help out...

Don't be confused. You will have to start all over again but mind you, you won't need to do biometrics again.

My advice
Get your gcms notes(to know actual reasons of refusal) and reapply by tackling the issues stated in the notes. If you have more questions, pls ask here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thanks so much @Makano I will take my time tonight to have this issue solved without panicking... Please I have one more question... I found a blank Box when filling the webform is the box meant for my Letter of explanation(picture below)...
And should I also send LOE through via email too( what can I put as the subject title)

Please if anyone can help me on writing a proper letter of explanation I don't mind paying for his/her service

makano:
Hello Treasure

Since you just submitted this month, you still stand a chance to make amends..

I hope you still have the IRCC form, refill it and make sure you calmly fill the form rightly..

Send the updated form to IRCC via Webform and also to the IRCC emails scattered all over this thread (If you cant find the mails, you can check through my posts, you should find the mails for Nairobi, Lagos, London, Abuja and Accra). Make sure you also write a letter of explanation explaining to them of your mistakes and how it has been corrected in your updated form, and inform them to discard the previous form that was submitted with your application..

You need to send them this mali asap before its too late..

It will end in praise..

Peace

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by SeyiMiilan: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
@Teemenzo
Non, he currently lives and work in UAE legally. He included his work permit in his last application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
SeyiMiilan:
@Teemenzo
Non, he currently lives and work in UAE legally. He included his work permit in his last application.

Wow, I guess the VO has personal issues then
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Teemenzo:

I'm a season senior officer in waiting.

It's well. Your good PPR Testimony awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
An open house session at Nova Scotia Community College (NSCC) , Canada. Attend the virtual session and your application fee would be wave.

https://www.nscc.ca/openhouse/

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
emmalextemtop:

It's well. Your good PPR Testimony awaits you.

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Teemenzo:

Woooooowwww, I am so happy for you. Congratulations.

Tnks man!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
simplysam007:
Congratulations my family and I will also testify on this platform ���

AMEN!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
kweje:

Wow...huge congratulations. May your steps be blessed in the land.

AMEN! Thank you so much!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Activateoluwase:
Congratulations dear. God of ppr show me love.

Tnks. Nor worry e dEy come.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Greenwisher:

Ayo abaratinti
Congratulations
More PPRs coming our way this year

Naso jAREe. Tnks.
AMEN to that!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Anon123:

Congratulations man

Thanks boss. ...and for everything!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
omariam:

Oluwa ooooo, Congratulations!!!!

Jesuuu oooO.

Thank you very much!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
olutowo:

Woa...congratulations....my the land of canada favours you...i tap into this

AMEN for me and you.
Tnks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Lekiboboe:

Big Congratulations to you on your approval. Shine on

Thanks so much Lekibaba (nobi bobo again), really appreciate your relentless efforts and other gurus, kind gesture and availability in answering our questions and, mine inclusive even though U dan J.P...
You appreciated brother-man.
God Bless, Honour and Reward you!

But o bOi, this Canada Journey nor easy o, nobi child's play. Uhm but i thank God!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
KellyKk:

You mean your eligibility started yesterday night and got a decision this morning

Pls do quick and drop timeline sir , we wey eligibility never start let’s use am hold body

Yes Sir/Ma!

And then, i guess something might have been going on underneath without being updated on the portal, i don't know but it is Compassion for me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by vegaz: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Afolavid:

Yes, it's very okay, physics is classified as a physical science course in most, if not all institutions. So you're good to go. I have a BSc Mathematics and I'm going for Information Technology Infrastructure as well.
Alright bro, thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (920)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.