Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (909661 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chukwuemekatehi:
Honestly. Since November and eligibility never start.

It's well.
:::::::::::::::
Yes Sir/Ma!

And then, i guess something might have been going on underneath without being updated on the portal, i don't know but it is Compassion for me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hello Treasure

To answer the bolded, the blank Box is for the message an applicant wanna send across to IRCC as regards the query of the applicant. And as you can see in the screenshot you sent, 1500 characters is the highest the box can contain. So if your LOE is within this range, then you can put it there. If not, you will have to summarize and go straight to the point so the box can contain your write up, after which you will still send via mail and attach your LOE (in pdf format) to the IRCC email addresses.

The subject can simply be Letter of explanation(Correction).

Peace
Treasure134:
Thanks so much @Makano I will take my time tonight to have this issue solved without panicking... Please I have one more question... I found a blank Box when filling the webform is the box meant for my Letter of explanation(picture below)...
And should I also send LOE through via email too( what can I put as the subject title)

Please if anyone can help me on writing a proper letter of explanation I don't mind paying for his/her service

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
You all worry too much though..

With my experience with the Canada study/spousal permit application, for those that have applied for months now and Eligibility has not started, once your Eligibility starts, your final decision will come almost immediately..

Its just like peeps that their Eligibility started quite early and waited several months before getting a final a decision from IRCC.

IRCC is doing everything possible for peeps not to predict their way of operation, so you all shouldn't worry yourself about this, you all need to keep calm..

If your application has passed the processing time and you really wanna get an update from IRCC, then disturb them with your mails (5 mails in the day, 3 at night) without relenting until you get a response. Sedning too many mails to IRCC has never been a reason for refusal, so you all do not need to be scared, keep pushing until you get what you desire from IRCC..

Peace
Chukwuemekatehi:
Honestly. Since November and eligibility never start.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nastii: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Congratulations on your PPR. Please is it Algonquin College Ontario you applied to??
emmalextemtop:

Yes Sir/Ma!

And then, i guess something might have been going on underneath without being updated on the portal, i don't know but it is Compassion for me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Abby212: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good evening everyone, please I have a challenge. My letter of acceptance is attached as a PDF to the letter that shows that work is essential. But the new portal requires I send them on two different uploads. Please can I send as it is or there's a way I can seperate them and send differently ?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lamash: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
emmalextemtop:
Hello ooooO!

Àrá ìlé èbàmí yóóóÓ, i just got my PPR!

See me this time yesterday dEy ask about and complain about emails..., uhm nawah oO.

Canada mehhhn.

I dEy come abEg!

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
emmalextemtop:

Thanks boss. ...and for everything!

You are welcome
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thanks so much

makano:
Hello Treasure

To answer the bolded, the blank Box is for the message an applicant wanna send across to IRCC as regards the query of the applicant. And as you can see in the screenshot you sent, 1500 characters is the highest the box can contain. So if your LOE is within this range, then you can put it there. If not, you will have to summarize and go straight to the point so the box can contain your write up, after which you will still send via mail and attach your LOE (in pdf format) to the IRCC email addresses.

The subject can simply be Letter of explanation(Correction).

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nastii:
Congratulations on your PPR. Please is it Algonquin College Ontario you applied to??

Yes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kweje: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Abby212:
Good evening everyone, please I have a challenge. My letter of acceptance is attached as a PDF to the letter that shows that work is essential. But the new portal requires I send them on two different uploads. Please can I send as it is or there's a way I can seperate them and send differently ?
Thanks

You could try using a pdf splitter like smallpdfs or ilovepdfs so you have two different files.
Or save the maIn LOA as LOA 1 or something, then use delete pages on the smallpdfs to delete the letter page and leave the work permit part, download the adjusted file then save it with different file name

You can try the pro version of smallpdfs for free for 7days.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AbionaT(f): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hello my people
Please I need help
If you have used Form A to pay NBCC through PAYMYTUITION.
My form A status is on ADB SUPERVISOR (RECOMMENDED FOR APPROVAL) but paymytuition has just cancelled my payment order.
What do I do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by opezi: 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good day everyone

My sister applied for a student visa in may 2021 as a high school student but she lost the admission because the visa was not granted by the schools resumption time so we all didnt stress over the application but kept checking for any updates since she was already in ss3 and doing her waec. After waec results were released in December we immediately applied into memorial university in Canada which she has gotten an admission into now but because she already had a previous visa application in progress we wanted to confirm the status of that application so that we'll know if we are to send an updated letter of acceptance or withdraw the old application and restart a new one as it has been almost a year with no response.

So we request for a GCMS note which was received today just for it to show that she has been granted visa since October first 2021 with no mail received. We are confused on the next step to take now. All advice given will be appreciated.

NB: No agent was used throughout this application process... it was all done ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Themmiee21: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Congratulations � ooo

emmalextemtop:
Hello ooooO!

Àrá ìlé èbàmí yóóóÓ, i just got my PPR!

See me this time yesterday dEy ask about and complain about emails..., uhm nawah oO.

Canada mehhhn.

I dEy come abEg!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kweje: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
AbionaT:
Hello my people
Please I need help
If you have used Form A to pay NBCC through PAYMYTUITION.
My form A status is on ADB SUPERVISOR (RECOMMENDED FOR APPROVAL) but paymytuition has just cancelled my payment order.
What do I do?

Please don’t panic. Whenever your payment eventually gets to PayMyTuition, they will re activate your payment instructions and inform you. Your money will be forwarded to your school.
I know this because i had a chat with paymytuition in Feb about scenarios like this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 24, 2022
Good morning Fam.
Is 2pages of colour photocopy of data page of passport required for biometric? Who has don biometric capturing recently? Cos I didn't see 2 colour photocopy of data page in my appointment.

Also, how would you know where you application is sent to, in order to raise appreciate webform to submit additional documents?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Legacyedition: 1:55am On Mar 24, 2022
Abby212:
Thanks

Resubmit the loa with the letter again if possible.

Many people uploaded same documents on the loa column and work requirements column
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Oluwanishore(f): 2:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Ligxy:

I'll advise you to go through the thread from page one, you don't have to read every word, search for people's timelines and list out the documents they listed on their posts, especially people with similar case as yours, by the time you're through, you will be able to list what you need even in your sleep. grin grin

All the best!

�...thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by technix: 4:29am On Mar 24, 2022
Ideally, if one changes school after a study permit has been approved, one has to reapply for another study permit.

But in this case, you didn't receive any approval email, and I assume that your application portal was not updated also. I will advise that you raise a webform, explain the situation and attach the new letter of acceptance. Perhaps, they will update it.

And if they don't, you should apply for another study permit.

opezi:
Good day everyone

My sister applied for a student visa in may 2021 as a high school student but she lost the admission because the visa was not granted by the schools resumption time so we all didnt stress over the application but kept checking for any updates since she was already in ss3 and doing her waec. After waec results were released in December we immediately applied into memorial university in Canada which she has gotten an admission into now but because she already had a previous visa application in progress we wanted to confirm the status of that application so that we'll know if we are to send an updated letter of acceptance or withdraw the old application and restart a new one as it has been almost a year with no response.

So we request for a GCMS note which was received today just for it to show that she has been granted visa since October first 2021 with no mail received. We are confused on the next step to take now. All advice given will be appreciated.

NB: No agent was used throughout this application process... it was all done ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Wuraoladipupo: 7:38am On Mar 24, 2022
Good morning wonderful family.
Please, I need to ask; does anyone have an idea on how to apply to schools in Canada using sports background?
My sister is a footballer but she already studies in a university in Nigeria. She is considering moving to Canada since there are better opportunities there. Is there a way she can apply using her football background since her academic background is not so strong?

Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Abby212: 7:49am On Mar 24, 2022
Oh thanks.
kweje:

You could try using a pdf splitter like smallpdfs or ilovepdfs so you have two different files.
Or save the maIn LOA as LOA 1 or something, then use delete pages on the smallpdfs to delete the letter page and leave the work permit part, download the adjusted file then save it with different file name

You can try the pro version of smallpdfs for free for 7days.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Abby212: 7:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Ok thanks
I appreciate all your suggestions.
God bless you all.

Legacyedition:

Resubmit the loa with the letter again if possible.

Many people uploaded same documents on the loa column and work requirements column

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jay246: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2022
Please can someone help me to order for my gcm notes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by simplysam007: 8:07am On Mar 24, 2022
Please I’m about to go on with the application but I realize the questionnaire is asking if I have taken COVID vaccine which I haven’t would that stop my chances of been considered…or does that mean I’m not legible? Please someone should help me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 24, 2022
simplysam007:
Please I’m about to go on with the application but I realize the questionnaire is asking if I have taken COVID vaccine which I haven’t would that stop my chances of been considered…or does that mean I’m not legible? Please someone should help me
the vaccine only comes into the picture when you are about to travel if you haven’t taken it you cannot travel simple
It has nothing to do with your application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Wuraoladipupo: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2022
Wuraoladipupo:
Please, I need to ask; does anyone have an idea on how to apply to schools in Canada using sports background?
My sister is a footballer but she already studies in a university in Nigeria. She is considering moving to Canada since there are better opportunities there. Is there a way she can apply using her football background since her academic background is not so strong?

Thank you very much.

No one? �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by stanchibu2004: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2022
Was the school which she applied for still Memorial? If yes, contact IRCC with updated acceptance letter.
I sent you an an email, I am also going to Memorial this Spring for undergrad too.
I would love to connect!
Thank you.
opezi:
Good day everyone

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2022
Itunnuuu:

What if the family member is not in the same state as the school you’re resuming in?

Then, I wouldn't advise you to board until its one month to resumption.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2022
Abby212:
Thanks

Use this platform: https://www.pdf2go.com/sort-delete-pdf, to sort and delete the pdf files.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2022
efeturi3:
Good morning Fam.
Is 2pages of colour photocopy of data page of passport required for biometric? Who has don biometric capturing recently? Cos I didn't see 2 colour photocopy of data page in my appointment.

Also, how would you know where you application is sent to, in order to raise appreciate webform to submit additional documents?

Thank you

The bio data pages (2 copies) can be in black and white copies, it mustn't be coloured.

Your application will be transferred to Nairobi visa office, contact them via this medium https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by simplysam007: 8:49am On Mar 24, 2022
Malone122:
the vaccine only comes into the picture when you are about to travel if you haven’t taken it you cannot travel simple
It has nothing to do with your application

Thank you I just wanted to be sure cos I saw it in the questionnaire and I thought it could be a requirement for the application decision

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Pweetybarbie: 9:10am On Mar 24, 2022
Good day everyone,

I really need your help. I have been following this thread for a while now. I am 36 years old, married with 2 kids. I just got a letter of admission from the only school i applied to for master program. I do not have a paying job and My husband cannot sponsor me, so i am planning to use my brother-in-law's younger brother (my sister's husband's younger brother - based in the US) and a family friend as sponsors. I'm not going with my kids.

My bachelor's degree was from the University of Greenwich and my first master's degree was from Limkokwing University, Malaysia. One of the problems i'm facing now is how I can possibly get the visa considering the people I'm using as sponsors. I do not know how to prove my relationship with them. Please, help me!

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oluayebenz: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2022
Wuraoladipupo:

Thank you very much.

Canadians don't have regards for a footballer..

Europe is the best choice for your sister

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.