Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (919139 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Drezinc(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Munamu:
Pls is anybody around Kitchner, Guelph or any other axis, that we can pair up for accommodation. Am presently in an Airbnb in Kitchner, and my purse is getting leaner everyday. I just entered last week, for a course in conestoga. I don't know anybody here except God!

Munamu,

You can ask your questions on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/535

It's a thread of people living in Canada .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by GentleBobo: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
lilangel20:
[According to ...we do not think you will leave canada based on financial status and personal assets
Mbs of 150k naira
Siblings and mum birth cert
Pictures of me and family
Screenshot of email with supervisor
And others
Submitted application 30th of Nov, got refused 2n
d of febquote author=Lotathebaby post=109896981]

So sorry about this. This is just a temporary setback. Can you post the refusal letter you received along with details of the documents that you submitted?

Kind regards

You did not include a statement of purpose or letter of explanation?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Foladimejiw: 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
I am his sponsor
My SOA
Business CAC
House documents
Sponsorship letter
My int.passport

His birth cert
LOA
Tuition receipt
Each family member Int. Passport
Custodian letter
SOP.

hayoBams:
Hi @Foladimejiw,
Please can you give me a list of documents you submitted for your son's application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by erenax: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please what are the requirements for a Nigerian pharmacists who obtained degree in a Nigerian university to relocate and work in Canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Munamu: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Drezinc:

Munamu,

You can ask your questions on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/535

It's a thread of people living in Canada .
Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lotathebaby: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum and I hope for my testimony to come soon because I’ve been chasing Canada people for 3 years now. Please, my question today is for those who have experience with judicial review. Please, after the court settlement, how long does it take for IRCC to reopen the case??

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Katehasty: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mercyfoundme05:

Try Conestoga College.
My program is closed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lilangel20: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
[Thank you
quote author=Osemigho post=109897131]

You may need to contact gurus or more experienced persons to look at your profile and documents submitted. Whoever you choose is your decision. However, try to increase your account balance to 700k to 1m minimum and submit a good LOE. You will need the LOE because your experience and proposed program no match. Also order your GCMS note to know the real issue. All the best.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please go ahead

I am online now..

Peace
Blazca:
@makano Please I want to send you an email request
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Atigba: 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

Having a sibling in Canada does not affect one's chances. We have seen applicants with two siblings in CA getting approval. We have also seen applicants without siblings in CA getting refused.

If you have a sibling in CA, you must indicate in the family information form. Doing otherwise you will be telling a lie, and if they find out?

The new application website, there are no options for sisters, brothers.

Just wife or husband, then father and mother.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hello lilangel

Order for your GCMS notes and the rest will be history

Peace
lilangel20:
Hello Guys,
I got a refusal today with full funding and tuition waiver too.

I really need help and advise please.

@makano @lekiboe and all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blessingflow: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
I mailed it to the embassy 2 days after, before they sent theirs.
emmalextemtop:

Okay, tnks!
Did you send/upload the medical slip given to you through email or webform, that day? Or you waited for them (IOM) to send it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
How can one book ahead, I am yet to apply in may can I start now? And what is the first step? I am thank you
Demmy10:

There are only two accredited hospitals for medicals in Lagos. IOM at Ikeja and Qlife in Victoria Island. You have to make sure you've been booked for a particular day before going.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by EyinjuGod(f): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
lilangel20:
Hello Guys,

@makano @lekiboe and all

Sorry lilangel.
I wish you a speedy positive response on your next application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Demmy10: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
WiZiggy:
How can one book ahead, I am yet to apply in may can I start now? And what is the first step? I am thank you

You can book from their website. If the month and date you wish to do the medicals has been taken, you can send them an email telling them you want to book for medicals, although you would get an auto-generated response, but after two- four days they would ask for your details.

If you mean what's the first step for Visa process, then you have to go to page one of this thread, all necessary informations are there to guide you, if you don't fully understand anyone, you can always come back to ask questions. Gurus and members are always here to help.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hello Wiziggy

Below are the links to book appointment for both clinics...

IOM - Ikeja
https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome

Qlife - Victoria Island
https://www.qlifefamilyclinic.com/appointments-landing

Peace

WiZiggy:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Demmy10: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
makano:
Hello Wiziggy

Below are the links to book appointment for both clinics...

IOM - Ikeja
https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome

Qlife - Victoria Island
https://www.qlifefamilyclinic.com/appointments-landing

Peace

Wizgizzy, @ boss makano already provided the link which you can use to book for it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blessingflow: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Pls stay strong and hopeful, all your efforts will not be in vain. Try and reapply, you will get it by God's grace.

When did you submit your application?

lilangel20:
Hello Guys,

@makano @lekiboe and all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
So to avoid lumpsum, can one be gradually paying into the account until the whole supposed lumpsum is deposited? No matter how long it takes?
makano:
Hello Osars

4 - 6 Months

To the bolded, avoid Lump sum with your proposed action..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blessingflow: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Honestly fam, I know it's always advised that after submitting application, one should go about other businesses of life but this isn't easy at all. I have been trying to focus on other things but as the day goes by, I'm getting depressed, so much fear in my heart.
Submitted my application July 2021...haven't heard from them since then.

Pls house, I need your prayers

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sam796476: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
WiZiggy:
So to avoid lumpsum, can one be gradually paying into the account until the whole supposed lumpsum is deposited? No matter how long it takes?
Lumpsum is not all about the amount of money you put in there at a time.... You have to demonstrate where the supposed funds is coming from, it isn't possible for you to just deposit money without the visa officer raising an eyebrowbrow about the legitimacy of the funds so I deem it fit that what can give you an edge will trying to apply are more than enough documents showing how you get your money. The two main documents associated to this cause are your payslips and proof of employment..you can also go ahead to attach any of your promotional letters if you have any...
If you have deed of assignment, certificate of occupancy, and receipt of any landed property it would be helpful...it wouldn't only prove your hometies but will also serve as a means of financial support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sam796476: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
blessingflow:
Honestly fam, I know it's always advised that after submitting application, one should go about other businesses of life but this isn't easy at all. I have been trying to focus on other things but as the day goes by, I'm getting depressed, so much fear in my heart.

Let your mind be at rest, everything would end in praise IJN.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by smartz5311: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
themankelechi:
Congratulations once more and may the land of Canada favor you.

I got a NSF yesterday,. Evidence of any employment or further education undertaken since completing your degree in 2006. Examples of acceptable evidence includes - but is not limited to - company headed employment reference letters, signed and dated; payslips; official certificates or transcripts.
Please how do I go about this since I have been running my own Business since I graduated from school.
I was refused entry in 2018 on the basis that the VO wasn't satisfied with my application because she believed that the money in my account wouldn't be readily available for me for travel if giving Visa.
My question goes thus, Can I present an employment letter with my company letterhead? my problem now is that of pay slips cos I do not issue myself pay slips. what can I do about this. your contribution would go a long way .
thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
blessingflow:

Sorry about this. There are two things you have to do if you don't mind. First bombard them and their family with mails and webform. Secondly, order your notes to know what exactly is happening to your file. With that they know you have woken up

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hayoBams: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
thank you so much for your reply
U didn't attach any gift Deed?
Foladimejiw:
I am his sponsor
My SOA
Business CAC
House documents
Sponsorship letter
My int.passport

His birth cert
LOA
Tuition receipt
Each family member Int. Passport
Custodian letter
SOP.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Dogo147: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=tracy0803409 post=109747962][/quote] congrats bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blessingflow: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Thank you so much. Please how do I go about the webform and notes?

Teemenzo:

Sorry about this. There are two things you have to do if you don't mind. First bombard them and their family with mails and webform. Secondly, order your notes to know what exactly is happening to your file. With that they know you have woken up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
blessingflow:
Thank you so much. Please how do I go about the webform and notes?

For the webform, i will refer you to Makano's post. Send mails to all the email addresses and use all the webfirm links, they are easy to use.

And for the gcms notes, reachout to Anon123. All the best and don't give up. Na who give up go dey under Tinubu regime ooo. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
makano:
Hello chiziteremary

Can't count the number of times I have dropped Nairobi's webform and email addresses of other offices to you here..

Please make sure you save it this time, find below as requested..

NAIROBI WEBFORM

Blessing, pls use this. Peace from Pa Makano
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

NAIROBI
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca

LAGOS

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

LONDON

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

ACCRA

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

Peace

Peace from Pa Makano
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hello Teemenzo,

Pls can i use these same emails and link to send a mail to IRCC with respect to expediting my application.

Pls reply

[quote author=Teemenzo post=109902912][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Chiziteremary:
Hello Teemenzo,

Pls can i use these same emails and link to send a mail to IRCC with respect to expediting my application.

Pls reply

Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Baabu320: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hello Nairaland

I am aspiring to go for M.sc in Canada but I was confuse after reading many comment and follow to this page.

Can I go for M.sc course with my HND?

Do I need English proficiency Letter from my school, cuz a friend said he need it for his Germany wakka so I don’t if I will need it for my Canada too

USA used Wes for certification conversion does Canada use wes too or is there and better and cheap way to convert my certification to foreign certificate.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.