Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (920249 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gift212: 4:51am On Feb 03, 2022
I believe there's an option for "separated". Have you started filling the forms yet?
WiZiggy:
I need your advice please all, I have submitted my e form A. Awaiting to be debited. But I have a bothering question. I was married but now single. (Processing my divorce) . Used my current status to apply and secure admission as a single . Is it Necessary to indicate I was married before wen filling my study permit application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 5:05am On Feb 03, 2022
WiZiggy:
I need your advice please all, I have submitted my e form A. Awaiting to be debited. But I have a bothering question. I was married but now single. (Processing my divorce) . Used my current status to apply and secure admission as a single . Is it Necessary to indicate I was married before wen filling my study permit application?

The divorced category too is there, just select that. No cause for alarm. All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 5:05am On Feb 03, 2022
blessingflow:
Pls, I kindly want to confirm if this is what you get after raising a webform, just to be sure I have done the right thing.

Yes you did the right thing. All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 5:06am On Feb 03, 2022
Yesterday was quite dry. May we receive showers of PPR/OPR today in Jesus name. Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by chrysto: 5:20am On Feb 03, 2022
But he/she is not divorced yet . I am only saying this because of the future let it not look like the person lied in his / her application. I have a friend who is separated from the wife but still used married since he is not divorced / legally separated but still wants to use it as his home tie.

Teemenzo:

The divorced category too is there, just select that. No cause for alarm. All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 5:22am On Feb 03, 2022
chrysto:
But he/she is not divorced yet . I am only saying this because of the future let it not look like the person lied in his / her application. I have a friend who is separated from the wife but still used married since he is not divorced / legally separated but still wants to use it as his home tie.

I thought he is about finalizing it. They are already in the documentation stage of the divorce. And remember he has secured his admission as single. To avoid misinterpretation, he should follow through.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by chrysto: 5:32am On Feb 03, 2022
You sure do have a point there, since he used single to get the admission, separated should be the choice then .

Teemenzo:

I thought he is about finalizing it. They are already in the documentation stage of the divorce. And remember he has secured his admission as single. To avoid misinterpretation, he should follow through.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bayor65: 5:37am On Feb 03, 2022
Amen

Teemenzo:
Yesterday was quite dry. May we receive showers of PPR/OPR today in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by chrysto: 5:40am On Feb 03, 2022
I need that same prayer too cos it’s not easy at all. A friend told me this is the hardest part but I thought otherwise, but now , it is now the truth. I have decided to just keep watching series films and focus on my work before person go mad and mad people no Dey travel abroad ���

blessingflow:

Honestly fam, I know it's always advised that after submitting application, one should go about other businesses of life but this isn't easy at all. I have been trying to focus on other things but as the day goes by, I'm getting depressed, so much fear in my heart.
Submitted my application July 2021...haven't heard from them since then.

Pls house, I need your prayers

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 5:53am On Feb 03, 2022
Not started yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by chrysto: 6:02am On Feb 03, 2022
Teemenzo:

Amen oo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Demmy10: 6:33am On Feb 03, 2022
Teemenzo:
Amen boss!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 6:47am On Feb 03, 2022
A friend just got PPR now. Guys, them go shower us today

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lilangel20: 6:55am On Feb 03, 2022
Please and please, if you got full funding and was denied just like me based on financial status and personal asset, please I really need your help.
My supervisor wants me to reapply and I honestly do not want to disappoint him.

Please reach out to me...
Submitted application in Niv 30th, eligibility review started last week Wednesday, started sending mails and webform in January and got refused 2nd of February.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Johnchan2: 6:55am On Feb 03, 2022
ammmennnn
Teemenzo:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DamilareOla: 6:56am On Feb 03, 2022
IT'S PPR Guys!!!!

I'm coming back to drop timeline.

For those expectant, it will come. Just trust God.

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DamilareOla: 6:59am On Feb 03, 2022
DamilareOla:
IT'S PPR Guys!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Demmy10: 6:59am On Feb 03, 2022
DamilareOla:
IT'S PPR Guys!!!!

Congratulations! @teemenzo don talk am!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Katehasty: 7:02am On Feb 03, 2022
Katehasty:
Hello house please kindly assist me on schools that accept third class
Please o ..and with good school fee rate I don’t want to delay anything..everywhere is filled up ..please help me with a school
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sheyman56: 7:14am On Feb 03, 2022
Good morning everyone.
My sponsor has a jointly owned business as stated on his CAC documents, but he will be using his personal account for me not the company bank account. Does he need to include invoices?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 7:19am On Feb 03, 2022
Congratulations! Mine is on the way in Jesus name.

DamilareOla:
IT'S PPR Guys!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 7:20am On Feb 03, 2022
DamilareOla:
IT'S PPR Guys!!!!

Congratulations boss. Break bottles today. Fire burn Devil.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 7:32am On Feb 03, 2022
DamilareOla:
IT'S PPR Guys!!!!

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Legacyedition: 7:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Sheyman56:
Good morning everyone.
My sponsor has a jointly owned business as stated on his CAC documents, but he will be using his personal account for me not the company bank account. Does he need to include invoices?

Yes, invoices. Receipts. Contract, bank reference letter for his business. Business account statements not needed.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Legacyedition: 7:36am On Feb 03, 2022
DamilareOla:
IT'S PPR Guys!!!!

Congratulations

Passport Submission Information after Study Permit Approval.

For Lagos Office:

Walk into any DHL or UPS store, you can google & check for the one's near you.

This is the Address you will mail your documents to:

Canada Visa Application Centre
Ground Floor, The Manor
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Lekki Phase 1
Lagos
Nigeria

Documents to go with to the DHL Office:

- Two photocopies of your international passport data page
- Your International Passport itself
- Passport request letter
- Biometric confirmation slip (the document you were given after u did your Biometrics)
-Two copies of signed VFS consent forms

The VFS consent form is available at https://www./vfsconsentform

Put everything in a Big Brown Envelope,

Write your FULL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NO. & Email Address on the Envelope boldly

When you go to DHL, also indicate that you want a two way courier service. Then provide them the address you want your passport sent to when ready.

For Abuja Office:

Put all the documents below in an envelope and send to:

Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor
Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District
Abuja
Nigeria

Documents:
-2 duly signed consent forms.
-2 copies of passport data page
-Passport Request Letter
-Yellow biometric slip
-Receipt of payment of transmission fee N9,410 (you will pay this fee if you didn't capture biometrics at Abuja VFS)
-A paper with your contact details: name, phone number, email address, home address.

Pay the transmission fee to
Canada Logistics Collection Account
Sterling Bank Plc

Disclaimer: please confirm the account details before any transaction.

Send your documents via DHL 2-way courier.

The contact information of VFS in Nigeria is available at https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/contact-us

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Beatson: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2022
Congratulations

DamilareOla:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 7:53am On Feb 03, 2022
DamilareOla:

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sheyman56: 8:23am On Feb 03, 2022
Thank you so much. Would the last contract invoice and receipt enough?
Legacyedition:

Yes, invoices. Receipts. Contract, bank reference letter for his business. Business account statements not needed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sola4short: 8:23am On Feb 03, 2022
Good Morning All,I am new on this platform and would appreciate your assistance in putting me through my daughters study Visa application .she is 15 yrs plus. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sheyman56: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OtunbaBlack(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2022
Good morning guys, please I need help. I’m 24 going on 25 in few months and would want to start my study plans this year. The Issue now is I graduated with a 3rd class. Which means I can’t do masters cause my Cgpa is low. So I intend to go for Bsc study. Is this advisable? … please I could really use your inputs. What I need to gather and if starting a new course at 25 increases my visa chances
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by themankelechi: 8:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Congratulations!
I tap into your testimony.

DamilareOla:
IT'S PPR Guys!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.