Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (914162 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teeunz: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Thanks alot

Bobomaigida:

Dear Teeunz,

What the VO is looking at is the relationship between you and the sponsor, and why the sponsor would be willing to pay for your education, so you have to draft your SOP to address those concerns, put yourself in the shoes of the VO and come up with questions that he or she might have and answer them in your SOP.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chimzy4real: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wow. Same course i want to put in for. I’ll send an email right away

Calmdancer21:

information systems security
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by eyinola: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Gurus in the house, I studied Business Administration but i want to apply to a Canadian school and switch to an it course e.g video game developer..I hope am on the right track.
And again i was filling a school form online but they told me to first run a year course in nigeria before applying to thr college because i hv been out of school for almost 10 years grin grin wahala no com too much laidisss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KingovieB: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Thank you so much. Now I see why my search where not successful and kept bringing up only masters.

God bless you �

Lekiboboe:

https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/304#106513686

https://www.conestogac.on.ca/fulltime/process-quality-engineering

Robotics And Automation
Sault College, Sault Ste Marie, ON

Robotics And Industrial Automation
Conestoga College, Kitchener, ON

Industrial Automation
Niagara College, Welland, ON

Building Automation System Operations
Algonquin College, Ottawa, ON

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Glowingx: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Glowingx:
Hi guys,
I would appreciate your thoughts, does a fully online pgd certificate program affect PPR/ student visa approval ? Like do I need to proof why I need to land to school.
Thanks for your input

Your thoughts ��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Loniyke: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
kiari:
Please anyone going to Humber here Sept 2022? let us connect. Thank you

Yeah! By the grace of God this September. Planning on studying 3D Animation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Biot34: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Good day gurus in the house, please I wàs refused on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Please I was refused on the 8th of February 2022. Please how can I tackle these, this is my third term that I wàs denied. I'm planning to apply again and I'm using my cousin as my sponsor now.... Please guru in the house..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ItzRay(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Thank you.
I already ordered for the notes.

[quote author=KellyKk post=111660977][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ItzRay(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Thank you.
I paid my first semester tuition already but i'll have to pay for 1year tuition and prove for available funds this time around.

It'll end in praise.

FAVANA:
Sorry about this, it's a good thing your spirit is still charged. You will get it this time. Once you get your GCMS notes you will get a clearler picture of what to do. You may also consider paying your tuition and also prove that the funds are readily available. It will end in praise for you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by IjeomaChioma: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
I am yet to apply for study permit to Canada. Please if you can help, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ItzRay(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Amen boss
Thank you.

Legacyedition:

It will finally end in praise. Get set to refire.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Its well. It will surely end in praise. Since youve tried all by yourself 3ce and it didnt go thru i strongly recommend that u pay for the services of some of the gurus in the house. Thats my humble advice though.

Biot34:
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Please I was refused on the 8th of February 2022. Please how can I tackle these, this is my third term that I wàs denied. I'm planning to apply again and I'm using my cousin as my sponsor now.... Please guru in the house..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pixzy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hello good people on this forum . I’m a bit worried about my situation currently

I applied Feb 2nd
Biometric feb 11th
Medical request 23rd March
Medical 30th March and updated as Passed on 1st April .

Currently I’ve paid for 1st term totaling 9,020 cad and my POF on personal account as at when I applied was 6.7m but currently my account is less than 2m. I’m worried because I don’t knw at what stage POf review is carried out . What do you guys think
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ItzRay(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hello good day, congratulations on your ppr.
I sent you an email request, please kindly accept...thank you.

Calmdancer21:
You can become a travel advisor just from what you read here. for all of you that contributed and keeps contributing to the success of others may God keep blessing you my target is to help at least one person from this from without charging kobo
Here is my timeline
Application Submission: 23 November
Biometrics: December 3
Upfront Medical: 17 November
medical updated to pass December 23
Eligibility: Started in January
i had to defer my admission to spring, applied for a new CAQ and also uploaded my new LOA via webform

Documents Submitted;
All IMM forms
School Fees payment receipt for $8000
4 page SOP, where i explained my study gap and also a lump sum in the account of my sponsor
Bank Statements of my sponsor including salary account. NB sponsor is my mom
Marriage Certificate of my parents
My Dad's Death Certificate
Gift Deed of a land and one house from my mom
All the documents of my mom landed properties
her 4 months salary slip
her employment letter
her passport
her affidavit of support
her letter of support

on my part
i submitted a letter of recommendation from a volunteer job which stated that me going for my studies will be a great opportunity to add my to their workforce when i complete my studies
B.Sc Results & Transcript
IELTS 7.5
NYSC cert
my car papers
my drivers license
Resume
two photos of my moms house

during the wait i started writing IRCC some emails and i noticed they blocked my email address, so i switched to webform then moved on to message all 78 MPs representing quebec, ordered my gcm notes but it has not arrived yet.
i did not submit MybankStatements for myself.

i tried reaching out to some gurus personally to help me at some point but they kept insisting that they handle the whole process. which i declined for personal reasons thank God it worked out for me.
with time i am also willing to assist with a copy of my SOP, if that will help.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bunmijab: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hello everyone

Please does anyone knows the fastest way to reach frankrobbn and justmellow. It's quite urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ami213: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Their contact details is on there profile.

Bunmijab:
Hello everyone

Please does anyone knows the fastest way to reach frankrobbn and justmellow. It's quite urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by IjeomaChioma: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please I need samples of SOPs to guide me, and if you have an idea on how to tackle POF, kindly assist. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Muzansama: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Which countries will reject me after a ban from canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by NNuch: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Good day, i am new here and wish to apply at university of windsor?
any advice or whatsapp group to help direct me on the process, thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Chubbyface:
Please how do I pay for my visa fee? My card isn’t going? sad

I can help you pay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pufframmy: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
what do u do to get a BAN

Muzansama:
Which countries will reject me after a ban from canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
HazeeyzaH:

If its new portal... it wont go.. u have to find someone to help u pay in cad

I can use my domiciliary account Mastercard for you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Muzansama: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
I paid agent to interest to use their business account as my sponsor but they tricked me and used fake bank statement
pufframmy:
what do u do to get a BAN

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nkem292: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Biot34:
residence.

Please I was refused on the 8th of February 2022. Please how can I tackle these, this is my third term that I wàs denied. I'm planning to apply again and I'm using my cousin as my sponsor now.... Please guru in the
house..
I don’t think using your cousin will fly.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Counterfoil just landed with Portal updated !!!

Scott99tish:
Kindly ignore any grammatical error as I cannot proofread anything with this joy in me… Lol

See below timeline of my application:
First Application
Submitted April 30th, 2021
I found Nairaland first week of August then I got to know about Upfront medical

Upfront medical August 4th, 2021
Delay came on August 16, 2021
Reason: Personal Assets and Financial Status.

I paid Half tuition fee with 10million in my account as Self-Sponsored. I was wondering HOW and WHY refusal again…
But after dropping my delay on nairaland, I got some responses then I knew where my problem was even before I got GCMS note. So I started tackling and typing…
Lump sum.
I never stated anything finance in my SOP, talk-less of mentioning the lump sum I had 4 days before submission. Well, a lesson.

I ordered GCMS note and the result was actually correct. Lump sum.
What I did different;
1. I paid Full tuition fee
2. I explained all the lump sum I had in my LOE, even when they won’t be in my new statement of account because I had to wait till December for submission to avoid stories again.
3. I gave sources of all lump sum I had then with documents to back them up. Some equipment I owned, I brought up their receipts and their rental agreement which gave me lump sums.

Secret: Don’t rush any submission. Try to get it right.

I ensured I don’t have ANY new lump at allll.
I wrote my beautiful LOE and SOP, to me beautiful, lol.

Thank God I asked Makano to review for me.
Then He blasted me ehn. I was like, It took me 14days to come up with all this and this guy was just putting lines lines lines.
Well, I relaxed because He knows better.
We kept going back and forth but He para that I don’t want to learn that He charge for what he’s doing for me free, Sorry I had to say all this Makano, it’s just funny to talk about them now.

I pleaded with him that I will pay what ever fee, because I like how he’s getting angry at me because I needed to get it right.
I sha paid the discount He gave me because He saw how dedicated I was.

Finally We got something meaningful that I confirmed my initial beautiful LOE/SOP was rubbish.

He’s good… He like a brother, always checking Up on me via mail… General Makano

Re-applied 7th of December, 2021… Action movie started.
7th of Feb, 2022 being my birthday, Eligibility started.
29th of March, 2022 Original Passport Request.

Thank you guys for all and I will remain here to pass more knowledge acquired here.
@Makano, Teemenzo, KellyKk, Osemigho, Technix, Buchito1, Ketima, Jollytravels that will and must travel… Many more that I cannot remember for now…
You guys have been awesome…

See attached list of Documents submitted

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
No shaking, your account statement as at the time you submitted is all that will be used to assess your eligibility. Banks do not have legitimate authority to release your bank statement to IRCC other than what you have released. They can only ask banks to verify whether or not the documents you have presented is genuine. If you had used MBS, IRCC will only be shown the period you have asked the bank to show.

Only on rare occasion will IRCC call you for updated POF or interview.
pixzy:
Hello good people on this forum . I’m a bit worried about my situation currently

I applied Feb 2nd
Biometric feb 11th

Currently I’ve paid for 1st term totaling 9,020 cad and my POF on personal account as at when I applied was 6.7m but currently my account is less than 2m. I’m worried because I don’t knw at what stage POf review is carried out . What do you guys think
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
I just found out that my covid-19 vaccination card is tied to my NIN, meaning my NIN was what i presented during my vaccination visit because i was renewing my passport during that period. Will this affect me while traveling ? must my covid-19 card be tied to my passport ?
thank you so much in anticipation of your help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Don't fret. You're likely to get your PPR soon, all things being equal. After passing the medicals which IRCC requested, they usually conclude the application within or a little more than a month. Congratulations in advance.
pixzy:

I applied Feb 2nd
Biometric feb 11th

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jayifeanyi1234: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Thanks for taking your time to explain this...experience is sure better than knowledge.

Pls, which is 1+1 strategy?

Am targeting MPNP, my program is one year, any tip pls, even outside Manitoba, I don’t mind as long as PR is in for me.

Thank you.

Osemigho:

I know about the 1+1 strategy. I also know about almost all PNP program except the NB program you mention. I also have friends that have applied to them. The fatest of them all is the alberta one (AINP) with processing often less than 3 months. However, you can only apply if alberta invites you to apply. Most graduate don't get AINP until 6 months or one year after graduation. SINP processing can take up to 1 year. MPNP processing often goes over 1 year.

Do you also know PNP is not PR? You also have to wait for IRCC to invite you and process your PR after your PNP approval. I am sure you know IRCC timeliness. You can not remain out of status between the processing.

I also know that your study permit condition don't expire at graduation. It is about 4 months after you complete the program aka end of your final semester. You are required to notify IRCC and apply for PGWP after you complete the program. Don't confuse completion with graduation. Graduation can be up to six months or 1 year after you complete the program.

It is one thing to read something online. The reality can be sharply different. If you doubt, you should ask yourself if IRCC usually stand with the normal processing time for student visa you are applying for. I focus more on reality when I advise future applicants.

I appreciate your tenacity though. It shows you have read and knowledgeable than most applicants. That is what gave some of us hope to persist in the past. When you come in, you will understand why canadians prefer experience over knowledge. Tip: experience is often very different from what you read or study.

At the end, we are all here to help one another. I rest this case. All the best. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jayifeanyi1234: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Got the 1+1 strategy...

What are the implications of a one year program, aside 1year PGWP?

Thank you.

Osemigho:

Yes, it will work for 2-3 years PGWP. That is the 1+1 format. However, it is better if you can find a single program of 16 or 20 months thar fits your profile. The advantage of 1+1, aside 2-3 years PGWP, is that you can do other program that may not align with your previous experience or education as the second program. Renewing student visa/permit is not difficult in Canada.

For those that have a clear plan for 1+1, it would likely work. However, most people do not know or plan for the implication of 1 year program. To save them the stress, I would advise 16-20 months program.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jayifeanyi1234: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmm...this is deep. Thanks for sharing.

Pls, what are the targeted courses in NB as at now?

Thanks.

ShowYoung:
Bro, if any of your friend had been waiting for PPR for a long time after graduating due to COVID, it is an advantage because that person would have been given a BRIDGING OPEN WORK PERMIT. He would enjoy this open work permit for as long as IRCC keeps delaying him.

Even if he had 1 year PGWP, he/she would have been advantaged to work for more than 1 year due to the bridging open work permit.

Meanwhile, not all PR programs are tied to job. Most people only know about CEC which requires a year job experience in NOC level A, B or C. There are many PNP waiting to have him.

If anyone is in New Brunswick and does a one year course in the select field that's in-demand, such person can qualify for PNP in the last semester of his study, that's five or six months into the program or five to six months before graduating.

In as much as you have targeted programs and strategies, you can't fail.

There are so many ways one can get PR apart from CEC that doesn't require job offer. One just shouldn't be picky or dull oneself.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by feistymikey(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
I don’t think it will affect anything as long as you’ve completed your vaccination. But if you’re worried, you can always update your information on the website.
Change your ID type from NIN to passport, then put your passport number
Calmdancer21:
I just found out that my covid-19 vaccination card is tied to my NIN, meaning my NIN was what i presented during my vaccination visit because i was renewing my passport during that period. Will this affect me while traveling ? must my covid-19 card be tied to my passport ?
thank you so much in anticipation of your help

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.