Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (912482 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gustav25: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
When can one request for gmcs notes ? My application was on the 4th and after medical and biometrics was updated , no other update
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Please i need help with the vaccines i need to take or present evidence for while traveling please anyone who has travelled to canada recently should help me out.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Muzansama: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
I wrote the reason
Ketima:

You need to be open. This is a faceless forum. You don't hide reason for ban and expect people to help you with probable concrete answer(s)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ninab: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
gustav25:
When can one request for gmcs notes ? My application was on the 4th and after medical and biometrics was updated , no other update

4th of March?your eligibility
hasn’t started?
What portal did you use?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Good evening house, please can anyone recommend an airline that doesn't disturb study permit holders who want to travel to Canada early? I'll really appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anthony6098: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Please any students of Niagara college in the house,or any students that apply for supply chain management

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lani84: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Good day friends,

Congratulations to all PPR recipients!

To those of us still waiting, it will end in praise.

If you have mounted an email campaign towards IRCC for them to give you a decision, how often do you send the emails? How long does it take to get a decision after you start emailing, and do you just send emails or multiple webforms too?

Second time applicant, application submitted 1st January 2022, eligibility has started but I don't know when.

Thanks all!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by clive4corner: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
hello house , I have HND in electrical and over 7 years experience in IT and Hardware..
I want to do PDG in any IT course
Pls can you advice any school that can take HND and also courses if possible...
Thank you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gustav25: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
ninab:

4th of March?your eligibility
hasn’t started?
What portal did you use?
. 4th of February
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chubbyface: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Pls house where do I input all my other documents like landed properties, marriage certificate, employment letters and co ? Is it in the where dey wrote client’s information ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omiinii: 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
No they can't make that kind of enquiry. They would only verify the authenticity of your bank statements. If they are unsure of the integrity of your proof of funds they can just easily refuse such applicant.
Mbee8187:
Good evening everyone, I would like to ask if there’s a possibility that the Canadian embassy will communicate with the Bank where I have my Proof of Funds to clarify if I have the exact amount of money printed on my statement in my bank account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pixzy(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Chubbyface:
Pls house where do I input all my other documents like landed properties, marriage certificate, employment letters and co ? Is it in the where dey wrote client’s information ?

Attached everything as a single pdf file with your SOP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Goodevening house, I applied on the 28th of November, my medicals was updated to pass on 22nd December and up till now, no response, eligibility has not even started.

Why this delay nah, I am just worried. Why the delay in starting my eligibility nah?

I have sent several emails and webforms, the last one I sent, the replied that my application is on que for processing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dbeautyful: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Congrats.
Please what is the name of the scholarship?
Did you apply. Or is it automatically applied for?

[quote author=FabsEnterprise post=111219217]God is Good all the time and all the time, God is good.
My visa application was approved and I give all glory to God. I actually joined this group after I have submitted my application. I got to know about this thread from my friend that is in Canada already who helped me all through the process. The knowledge he gained from this group has added value to my life. So I decided to share my timelines.
I am a first applicant and I applied on the old portal, he didn't know about the new portal as at the time we submitted my application. I decided to travel to Canada last year October 2021 and secured admission to UCW.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bolanle18090040: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
Good evening house
Do anybody knows how I can go about this Nova Scotia community college
I finished my secondary school in 2015 and I only have my Neco result and I wanted to apply to Nscc for a diploma in social services for Fall 2022
But when applying I didn’t see how I can upload my result
Please anybody that know about it please help a sister
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
survivex:
Pls @ frankrobbn 1, @ makano, @ketima and @Anon123 @Lekiboboe and other guru
Your response will go a long way.

Hello Survivex,

Kindly fill the latest employment history. Your current job is what that constitute your job ties to your country and not past jobs. But if you can get recomemdation letter from present and past employers to attach to your application, that will be good. Also attache all your employment related documents(offer letter, confirmation of appointment, promotion letter etc) to you application.

For the 2nd question. Which checklist again are you referring to? Once you complete your online questionnaire correctly, all the sections you need will be made available. So you don't need any checklist again. Checklist was when paper based was still on.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by yetty002: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
I am also trying to apply to the school for ph.d but I am stock at getting a supervisor please can you guide me
TonyDeAnalyst:
I received a PhD admission in Dalhousie university on Feb 1st to resume on May 1st but defer to September, 2022.
I will advise you to send mails to them requesting for updates about your application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Victodan: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=Nkem292 post=111704962]

How can I chat you .Pls..
My number is 08039594152
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dbeautyful: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hello �

Please, do you have the link to a post that details the tests to take and documents to provide OR could you kindly assist with the information. ��

Lekiboboe:

Medicals
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/233#98887195

Police Clearance Certificate

Police Character Certificate is gotten @ Central Criminal Registry Force C.I.D. Annex Alagbon Close, Ikoyi, Lagos

- You are to go there with ur International Passport (Valid) & a Passport Photograph,
The price ranges from #5K to #10K depending on your negotiating skills

If you are outside Lagos, those who did theirs outside Lagos might be able to guide you

Good luck....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Please is it a must that when buying my ticket that i must buy a 2 way/return ticket ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dbeautyful: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hello �

Please, do you have the link to a post that details the tests to take and documents to provide before submitting the Visa application OR could you kindly assist with the information. ��
LOA secured.
POF in progress

Lekiboboe:

Medicals
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/233#98887195

Police Clearance Certificate

Police Character Certificate is gotten @ Central Criminal Registry Force C.I.D. Annex Alagbon Close, Ikoyi, Lagos

- You are to go there with ur International Passport (Valid) & a Passport Photograph,
The price ranges from #5K to #10K depending on your negotiating skills

If you are outside Lagos, those who did theirs outside Lagos might be able to guide you

Good luck....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DestinationCann: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Yes, they'll verify the balance on the account statement you submit.

Mbee8187:
Good evening everyone, I would like to ask if there’s a possibility that the Canadian embassy will communicate with the Bank where I have my Proof of Funds to clarify if I have the exact amount of money printed on my statement in my bank account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DestinationCann: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
4th of February?

You may order your notes.

gustav25:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bigdaddy001:
Good evening y'all..
Please I want to ask a question. My Name is Aghogho, Please I'll like to know if it is possible for me to pay my tuition fee at University of Manitoba by working as a student in Manitoba Canada. Thanks guys.

Hello Bigdaddy001,

When I see students thinking that they can sustain their studies from A-Z by doing part-time job, I feel bad cos it will warrant them to overwork themselves and at the end may end up having to pay penalty for late payment or try to work beyond 20hrs.

I advice as always, if your course is 1 year, try and pay for atleast one semester and have money for 3 months rent ready( that's if you don't have where to stay for free) before heading to your destination. Cos it not always that easy to get a job immediately you got to your province. Also that student A went to Ontario and got a job within weeks of arriving means that student B that went to Nova Scotia will be that lucky. So let's plan well before heading over there.

Same applies to 2 year course. Try and pay a full year tuition(if you can) and have 3 months rent. Then you know you have all the time to get a job and plan the money for your subsequent rent and next year tuition. Like this, you may not be tempted to go beyond 20hrs/week specification.

Note this my own view as views varries. But then, is all individual's choice and decision

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Best256: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=Lekiboboe post=111707982]
For Lagos, Yes, within 20-35 minutes [/quot

Thanks. God bless you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DestinationCann: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
I don't think it's airline perse, it's IRCC instruction. You need to keep yourself updated about IRCC's instruction on everything post PPR

Yureyes:
Good evening house, please can anyone recommend an airline that doesn't disturb study permit holders who want to travel to Canada early? I'll really appreciate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ahmedio2017(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
ahmedio2017:
I am a graduate
I had grade C in English language (WAEC)
Am I qualified to apply for PGD what's my chances or I need to go for IELTS?

Somebody should pls answer me PLEASE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bigdaddy001: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Anthony6098:
Please do you have idea of any university that doesn't require ielts for there application.with low school fees please .I need pgd or msc program of two years

You can try with university of Manitoba AMD you can also choose to pay your tuition on arrival also

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mbee8187:

Yes. Hope you didn't submit fabricated total amount in your SOA or POF. IRCC do reach out to banks or ask for updated SOA.

Also note that sometimes IRCC may want to justify that they tried to see if it was an oversight mistake. They may reach out to your bank, get info the want, reach out to you and ask for updated SOA, if it contradicts the banks own again, then they will know that you're intentionally submitting a doctored SOA and PFL will follow suit. So be mindful of that ok.

Also when an SOA is not eligible, and due to numerous applications to attend to, they will just outrightly reject your application

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Yureyes:

You should be concerned with CBSA as regards to traveling early rather than airline. A chat I had with someone here, confirmed from the sister who called CBSA that fall 2022 students can start coming from June.

Note: I didn't personally verify this. Just nod I got from someone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Chubbyface:

Yes, clients information

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bigdaddy001: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Okay. Its not really going to be easy anyway thank you for your response.@ketima

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (920)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.