Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (914127 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kinkyhead: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2022
Ah! See my course mate o. Same school / same course.
Congrats oo...
still waiting for my own ppr. Applied 29th Dec. By God's grace we go meet shaa for class grin
But how can i deal with it since class is resuming May 9th?

CentennialGuy:
1. The PGC program (Construction Project Management) is still in the same industry as my MSc Architecture.

2. I have very good experience in Construction Management as highlighted on my CV.

3. In my SOP, I stated that most of the knowledge I have in Construction Management were picked up on the go via experience in the field and that I have no robust education in it especially since the curriculum of an MSc in Architecture didn't go in depth with Construction Management.

4. I highlighted the challenges of Construction Management in Nigeria citing papers and articles written on it. And how I will fit into solving some of the challenges with my new and quality education in Construction Management.

5. I stated how most complex infrastructure projects in Nigeria are handled by foreign experts because of their sound education in Construction Management and how I want to contribute to reducing the over dependency on foreign experts thereby contributing to the Nigerian economy.

6. I added links to several job posts highlighting demand for the role of a Construction Manager with some of them paying in foreign currency right here in Nigeria.

So in general I just tried as much as possible to focus the attention of the VO on the benefits of the course I am going for for me and my country.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jayifeanyi1234: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2022
Can I pls have the email addresses...

All the best

Nitand2:
Good morning everyone...
I just mailed 3 mps from Manitoba province for help into my study visa Application
October 18 applicant
University of Manitoba.
I pray I get a positive reply soon
May every expectant of PPR receive our good news soon.
AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2022
Going to Centennial College too, any Nigerian group for Centennial College? Please, send ema to me.
kinkyhead:

Going to centennial college

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2022
ok Thank you
kennyjoy:

Send as many as possible, you can to 20MPs self
and only one will appear to help you, so don’t stick to one.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by eyinola: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Scott99tish:
And you’re sure ready for this ?
SMH…
Don’t let them lie to you. You will spend if you’re ready.

You don’t sound ready
dont get me wrong, i said i am looking for school that can atleast take like 2-4K and i heard some school for undergraduate studies sef can be deposit free until u get to canada before u pay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by LordMenasseh: 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Has anybody travelled very recently with KLM? Is PCR test still mandatory?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
I'm resuming in fall. Hopefully your PPR comes this week so you can go ahead and check out the land for us and give a feedback. grin
kinkyhead:

Ah! See my course mate o. Same school / same course.
Congrats oo...
still waiting for my own ppr. Applied 29th Dec. By God's grace we go meet shaa for class grin
But how can i deal with it since class is resuming May 9th?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Aitchugo: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hello guys. I'm a February applicant. This is my timeline:
Application submitted-February 15, 2022.
Biometrics done-February 18, 2022(updated March 17th)
Upfront medicals updated to pass-March 9, 2022.
Eligibility review is yet to start.

Please I need you guys help. Will my PPR request come this month or do you think I should defer my admission because my school resumes May 10th. Or is there anything besides emailing their offices and messaging MPs I should do. I would really appreciate you guys help. God bless y'all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Gcms dropped and nothing has been done nawaaaaaaa November 15th

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Demiajala: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Good day to everyone here...am a Nigerian living in the UAE for 3 years willing to relocate to Canada but I dnt have a clue how it works....dnt even knw how to start...will really appreciate it if I can be guided..not going for the student visa...but for PR because am thinking of moving with my family..thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by banky24: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
chuksinfotech:
Please has any of you come across this challenge?
My GCMS notes just came in and the pre-assessment reads thus:

"Based on the LOA, funds, and documents provided, PA appears to be a BF student."

What does BF mean?..Means a bonaf
And what do you think needs to be done ?

For context
I am a second time applicant, reapplied on 30 October, 2021

Means ; bonafide student.PPR soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Armah22: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Malone122:
scroll to the last pages. Any vo notes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FAVANA: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Wow , I am November 15th applicant? Did your eligibility review start and how long did the GSMS notes take to arrive?
Malone122:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teeunz: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
GOOD DAY EVERYONE,

Please I have a question
I got my BIL yesterday and I tried to book for my biometrics almost immediately though it was almost midnight, I booked using the email platform, and I filled the webform, once I was done I was only told Successful but I didn't receive any confirmation mail of any sort, I don't know whether I should still try to book again. Or does it take long to send a confirmation mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Demiajala: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=jayifeanyi1234 post=110037084]Hello,

I think you should plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz go back to CAN for your studies and apply for SOWP or even a visiting visa, for hubby and don’t risk going for another study permit application. You can always go to that school you desire afterwards.
Your 2m will not be a waste cos knowledge will be acquired, besides, you will be working.

All the best!

Pls am a Nigerian living in UAE I want to migrate to Canada but I don't know or have a clue of how to start..pls I need help on how to go about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Activateoluwase: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nairobi don para for me oo as dem para for scott99tish last month. Lol. Make I relax small.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Finian1: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
WHICH SCHOOL IS THAT PLEASE.

Oviebright:
Deadline for my college deferment is April 30th they sent me a message that deferment is advisable with proof that my study permit application is pending.What can I use as proof. As it’s truly pending.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Activateoluwase:
Nairobi don para for me oo as dem para for scott99tish last month. Lol. Make I relax small.. grin

Nice one. Be expecting your PPR in 8 days time abi no be so scott99tish.? grin

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Finian1: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Happy weekend house!

I had B.Sc in Industrial Chemistry 2.2 in 2012 and has never worked in my field of study ever since graduation but currently working onboard an Oil tanker vessel as Able Body Seaman for over a year.
Gurus in the house, would you please advise the possible course and institution I can apply for PGC considering my CGPA, course of study and current employment status.
Note: Nautical science is an officers course for a deckhand like me.
I look forward to your response asap please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anthony6098: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thanks for your response,just want to know the required documents summited from someone that has already applied before.
makano:
Hello Anthony

Niagara college is an ontario college, which means you will have to apply through the international OCAS portal (https://www.ontariocolleges.ca)..

Its quite straightforward

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Creativeowos: 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please is it possible for a particular school you applied to have influence over your visa application ?. Just asking please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Activateoluwase: 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Amen ijn.. thanks Afolavid.

Afolavid:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Aisha2u: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Good day all. Please I really need your help with this question, I applied for admission in New Brunswick community college like a month ago, after 3 weeks I received an email dt am on the wait list. Pls has any1 bn on d wait list Nd eventually got an offer from d same schl? Should I continue to wait or look for another schl?. Thank you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Zolagigo(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Activateoluwase:
Testimony loading bro... God ll remember us all.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Activateoluwase: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Amen my boss. We're next in line

Zolagigo:

Testimony loading bro... God ll remember us all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by K865: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hi future Canadians, please o, I have a little problem and need clarity.
My visa was refused and I ordered gcsm note. Amongst the reason is⬇️

My husband is my sponsor but they stated that the third party proof of relationship is not provided( I’m not sure if they didn’t see my marriage certificate or it was not legible) however my surname is still my fathers surname on my passport and i didn’t change it because I got married immediately after I renewed my passport, and applied for visa almost immediately after I married
so I decided to go ahead in my fathers name.
My question is should I change my name on my passport to my husbands name before reapplying?, would it affect my biometrics and medicals I already did in my former surname or should I continue with my former surname and just upload affidavit and newspaper publication to avoid confusion?… thank you!!.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KellyKk: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
K865:
Hi future Canadians, please o, I have a little problem and need clarity.
My visa was refused and I ordered gcsm note. Amongst the reason is⬇️

My husband is my sponsor but they stated that the third party proof of relationship is not provided( I’m not sure if they didn’t see my marriage certificate or it was not legible) however my surname is still my fathers surname on my passport and i didn’t change it because I got married immediately after I renewed my passport, and applied for visa almost immediately after I married
so I decided to go ahead in my fathers name.
My question is should I change my name on my passport to my husbands name before reapplying?, would it affect my biometrics and medicals I already did in my former surname or should I continue with my former surname and just upload affidavit and newspaper publication to avoid confusion?… thank you!!.

Well my own little opinion, submit everything u submitted in ur first app to avoid confusion BUT state it clearly in your next SOP/LOE that it was a mistake on their end that your husband was your sponsor and you are not aware of the third party they were talking about. Upload like 5 pics together with ur husband on your wedding day ,affidavits of sponsor stating your husband, legible marriage certificate and all other convincing documents

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hehehehe. Correct.
Now rest. They will answer you soon

Activateoluwase:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Very correct.

His PPR will drop on or before 8days.
Go buy tajutaju with Suya
Afolavid:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Where’s my Teemenzo ?
Brother, Where thou

Good news is coming.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
LOI is given when your passport is stamped.

An approved study permit get LOI
[quote author=Neerah18 post=111774931][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hazel222: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
eyinola:
dont get me wrong, i said i am looking for school that can atleast take like 2-4K and i heard some school for undergraduate studies sef can be deposit free until u get to canada before u pay
Try Memorial University

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.