Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (920446 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by demure178(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2022
gaeul:
Mine is deposit free MBA...there are schools...plus my Visa was approved too...
Please which university offers this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tcrown2020(f): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2022
Afolavid:
I have a very strong feeling that PPRs will flood this thread this new week!!! The feeling is so strong it's on 5G cool Hold on tight everyone!

Amen o.
So shall it be .The POR shall include my ward's too. In Jesus name

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Foladimejiw: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2022
brian.masse@parl.gc.ca
Prompt response always gotten.

Chiziteremary:
Hello Anon123, Ketima, Makano, or anyone who can help.

Pls can i get the email address of MP's in Windsor Ontario, where i applied.

I will be most grateful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2022
Hopeful2019:
Hi friends, I am applying for student permit using the new portal and was asked the following questions. I need help in answering them please.

1. Tuition fee (in Canadian dollars) (required)
(This is the total fees to be paid to the school for the duration of the program (all years of study))

2. Room and board (in Canadian dollars) (required)
This is the total amount for food and lodging for the duration of the program (all years of study).

3. Funds available for stay in Canada (in Canadian dollars) (required)

My concern: If I add the total fees to be paid for the duration of the program it will exceed the current funds available for stay in Canada for one year. You will agree with me that it is somewhat impossible to have the total fees to be paid to the school for all the years of study sitting in the account. I want clarification please! Here are my details;
The total year of study is 2 years.
Tuition fees 23000 CAD (one year)
Room and Board: 10000 (one year based on cic website)
Funds Available: 41000 CAD

Looking forward to your response. Thank you all
If you are self-sponsor, then you must show funds that will cover the 2 years of study, including living expenses.

But if someone is sponsoring you, according to IRCC, they must show that funds are available for your first year of study and be able to show that you will have an equivalent amount for the subsequent year(s); either through their business, payslip, fixed-income, or other acceptable means.

I have a pdf information on study permits' instruction designed by IRCC Dakar office. All these information are inside. You can reach out to me through mail, I'll forward it to you if you need it.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 160485(f): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2022
Toceen2022:

If you are self-sponsor, then you must show funds that will cover the 2 years of study, including living expenses.

But if someone is sponsoring you, according to IRCC, they must show that funds are available for your first year of study and be able to show that you will have an equivalent amount for the subsequent year(s); either through their business, payslip, fixed-income, or other acceptable means.

I have a pdf information on study permits' instruction designed by IRCC Dakar office. All these information are inside. You can reach out to me through mail, I'll forward it to you if you need it.

Please can you forward to me?
funmigirl2002@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Msveev: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2022
Please when did you apply to Cambrian?
Breazybeatz:
Good evening great minds, I got admitted to Cambrian, Seneca and centennial . . my question is, what are the odds of getting a yes at the consulate or better still a study visa being that these are colleges and not university?

I understand that they are all DLIs

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by chysmyke(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by chysmyke(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2022
buchito1:

LONGGGGGG POST ALERT!!!

Guys I really do not know where to start from!
I'm short of words. God's just too good to fail.
I'm still in shock cause I can't really fathom why my application was this quick or why I was just favoured, but I give God all the glory! For he alone is to be praised!

I've been following this thread for about 4yrs now. Just observing with no plans to submit my application. Was just here for the information basically, and to read people's process (which I enjoyed doing) didn't even know I'd eventually apply.

Time came for me to apply, I was scared to the Bone! I was scared to doing it myself! My sponsor (brother) literally begged me to look for an Agent to handle my application, I was skeptical at first, but I succumbed cause I didn't want any issue or stories that touch.

I contacted an agent on this platform, he charged me 150K for admission and 250K for Visa. My sponsor agreed to pay for the first stage (admission). Las las I eventually paid 190K for only admission!!! Only school admission ohhh!!!

Then it was time for Visa Application, and I was told Visa Fee has increased to 300K. And I was like hell No!!! I no go school? Am I daft? No! I can do this shi# myself. 300K no be 300 naira.

That's how it began, took a leap of faith and decided to do and handle my Visa Process myself, and God blessed me with the GOLDEN Mail (PPR)! Guys please do this stuff yourself!
You can do it! Yes YOU! You can!
There's nobody else that cares about your application than you! You don't need any agents NAIRALAND is the real deal! NAIRALAND taught me everything I know and used to get my Approval.

I'm a FIRST TIME APPLICANT, my timeline goes thus, I used the NEW PORTAL,

Upfront Medicals - 22nd November 2021
Application Submitted - 29th November 2021
Biometrics Completed - 3rd December 2021 (updated same day)
Upfront Medicals Updated - 6th December 2021
Then the wait........................^_^
Eligibility Review Started - 25th January 2022
Then a good man, a blessing, friend turned brother, a brother from another mother, Teemenzo (God bless you for me brother, he has always been with me from the beginning of my application) adviced me to send a mail to Abuja which I did, I eventually, reluctantly sent to everybody (London, Nairobi, Lagos, Abuja) yesterday, 26th of January just to disturb then. Lo and behold, today,
Correspondence Letter and PPR letter - 27th January 2022
(Basically my application took 1 month and 28days)

DOCUMENTS Submitted (APPLICANT) -
SOP
International Passport
Receipt First Semester Tution Deposit (7900 CAD)

Letter Of Acceptance
Gift Deed (Notarized)
Screenshot of Gift Deed
My Bank Statement 7 months. (I formerly had 1.6M in my account , with extra 4M as Gift Deed making it 5.6M I had in my account as at time of submission.)
Transcript
BSC Certificate
Police Certificate
NYSC Certificate
Reference Letter from Bank
Affidavit of Return (Notarized)
Local Government Identification Letter
Parents and Siblings and My Birth Certificates
Reference Letter from my PPA during service
WAEC Result
Covid-19 Vaccination Card
Pictures of me and Sponsor. Pictures of me and Sponsor with my family. (Both new and old)
Upfront Medical Slip
Driver's Licence
NIN Slip

SPONSORSHIP DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED -
MBS Company Account (6 MONTHS)
CAC
Registration of Business Name
Certificate of Identification Number
Sponsorship Letter (Notarized)
Affidavit of Sponsorship (Notarized)
Reference Letter from Bank
Birth Certificate
NIN Slip
Driver's Licence
International Passport
Landed Property's, (Sponsor has like 5 Landed property. Submitted all and their Deed of conveyance
Business ID Card
Invoices, Tellers, Receipts, of Business.

In all, it's been God. God did it for me. And he'll do it for everyone here. Cause he knows why we're here and what we're looking for.

I'd also like to use this medium to appreciate Teemenzo and EyinjuGod. God bless you guys again for everything. You were with me from the start to the end. I'm rooting for you both. My prayers aren't complete yet, till y'all get your PPR's

I also want to appreciate Makano for the series of questions of mine he answered. God bless you boss. Ketima, thank you for always assisting and encouraging everyone. You actually encouraged me to do this myself and I appreciate, Scotisshh (dunno if I got the spelling correctly) your testimony dey come. Lianna aka Rela, thank you for your encouraging email replies.
I also want to thank you all, my fellow Nairalanders for the congratulatory messages and mentions.

If I decide to reply all mentions, I might fill up 5pages of this new thread. God bless you all. I'd also be here to congratulate y'all when your turn comes. All of us go enter this Canada! That's for sure! smiley

BTW, I'm for University Canada West, April intake.
Going for MBA Business Administration. I'm open to connecting with my fellow UCW students or anyone going to Vancouver by April.
Make i stop here. Story don too plenty! grin
Thank you again guys. God bless us all.!

Congratulations,
Please can you avail me the emails of the Abuja, Nairobi, London, Lagos and Abuja offices?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 11:59am On Apr 10, 2022
Those of you people going to centennial college, how much is the tuition deposit?
160485:

Me too. Am going to Centennial college

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nitand2(f): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good afternoon Nairalanders, Happy Palm Sunday.
@kellykk have sent mails to Abuja,Lagos, London, Nairobi and all
Also sent mails to about 7MPs Manitoba province.
I pray I find Mercy and positive changes on my application this new week. May my PPR drop in my mail box this week by God's Grace.
October 18 Applicant

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by iwale: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good mornin toceen2022,pls i need that pdf format pls.dis my email Iwale58@yahoo.com thanks in advance.
Toceen2022:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by LivinaPatrick(f): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Teezkid:
Those of you people going to centennial college, how much is the tuition deposit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyliza: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Happy Sunday Nairalanders smiley
Please I need to know if I am on the right on this study visa application.
I have been given admission to Seneca college -Business Analytics (1 year Graduate certificate program) and I don't know if I should accept it or not based on the discussion on this thread saying that this is a career retrogression for someone that already has MBA (Business Admin) already.

Is this true please ? �
If yes, please what other program can I go for apart from PHD.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FAVANA: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Okay, Thank you, mine started January 19th. I should apply this week too. I have done one full semester online already. May God grant us victory at last.
Malone122:
started prolly jan 19/20 gcms took 30 days I ordered directly no 3rd party

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KellyKk: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nitand2:
Good afternoon Nairalanders, Happy Palm Sunday.
@kellykk have sent mails to Abuja,Lagos, London, Nairobi and all
Also sent mails to about 7MPs Manitoba province.
I pray I find Mercy and positive changes on my application this new week. May my PPR drop in my mail box this week by God's Grace.
October 18 Applicant

Amen ��

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Daslimo: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hello guys, while reading through the platform, I learned that people submit their family's birth certificates, passports, etc.
My problem now is that I am not on good terms with most of my siblings and wouldn't even bother asking them for their identity documents. On the flip side, I saw this on the CIC website (glossary):

Accompanying family member: A spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or dependent child of a dependent child (grandchild), who plans to immigrate to Canada with the principal applicant. Accompanying family members are included on the application.

Does this mean I can exempt them? What would you advise?
PS: I am single, have no kids and don't intend to travel with anyone just yet. I can get the birth certificates/passports of a few of my siblings but not all of them. I also have an old family picture (taken since 2005).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Anyone heading to Montreal this month April be it Mcgill or Concordia please reach out let's put heads together
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nkem292: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
gaeul:
Mine is deposit free MBA...there are schools...plus my Visa was approved too...

@gaeul pls which school was that? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nkem292: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kam3:

Congratulations again.

How many days did it take IRCC to stamp and return back to vfs office? I have been tracking mine, it got to IRCC office this morning.

@kam3 pls did you submit gmat and pls how much tuition deposit did you pay for your school (canada west). Waiting for your reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Aitchugo:
Hello guys. I'm a February applicant. This is my timeline:
Application submitted-February 15, 2022.
Biometrics done-February 18, 2022(updated March 17th)
Upfront medicals updated to pass-March 9, 2022.
Eligibility review is yet to start.

Please I need you guys help. Will my PPR request come this month or do you think I should defer my admission because my school resumes May 10th. Or is there anything besides emailing their offices and messaging MPs I should do. I would really appreciate you guys help. God bless y'all.

Wait till at least the end of this month before you defer
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Minnieny: 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hello guys, hope we are all fine.

I'd like to know if there's anybody that has tried using the MPower financing loan for funding and got visa approval.

Thank you all.

I await your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Minnieny:

I'd like to know if there's anybody that has tried using the MPower financing loan for funding and got visa approval.

Thank you all.

I await your response.

Yes there are couple of people that have gotten approval with mpower loan. It is a recognized proof of fund.
Just make sure you are detailed in your sop about it.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tunji0991: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Please I do I go about gift deed... I have some money saved up in my mum account but I just don’t want her to send it directly without backing it with a gift deed... please any information about gift deed please ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Daslimo:
Hello guys, while reading through the platform, I learned that people submit their family's birth certificates, passports, etc.
My problem now is that I am not on good terms with most of my siblings and wouldn't even bother asking them for their identity documents. On the flip side, I saw this on the CIC website (glossary):

Accompanying family member: A spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or dependent child of a dependent child (grandchild), who plans to immigrate to Canada with the principal applicant. Accompanying family members are included on the application.

Does this mean I can exempt them? What would you advise?
PS: I am single, have no kids and don't intend to travel with anyone just yet. I can get the birth certificates/passports of a few of my siblings but not all of them. I also have an old family picture (taken since 2005).

You don't have to travel with your family members, infact it is even advisable to have some of them back in Nigeria for HOME TIES.

Just state how many siblings you have in the family information form you are going to fill.
And tick "no" to the question of "if there's going to be any accompanying family members" since you are planning to go alone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tunji0991:
Please I do I go about gift deed... I have some money saved up in my mum account but I just don’t want her to send it directly without backing it with a gift deed... please any information about gift deed please ?

Google about gift deeds, there are many formats you can use.
She can also send it through bank transfer and tag the narration as whatever the purpose is
The visa officer will it see while assessing your bank statements.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Find below the emails addresses of the concerned Offices and also the Webform for Nairobi office..

NAIROBI WEBFORM
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

NAIROBI
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca

LAGOS

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

LONDON

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

ACCRA

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

Peace
chysmyke:

Congratulations,
Please can you avail me the emails of the Abuja, Nairobi, London, Lagos and Abuja offices?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tunji0991: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
buckyfof:

Google about gift deeds, there are many formats you can use.
She can also send it through bank transfer and tag the narration as whatever the purpose is
The visa officer will it see while assessing your bank statements.

Ok thanks ��

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hello Minnienny

Applicants get Visa with Mpower loan, you just have to be constructive and clear with your application..

Peace
Minnieny:

Thank you all.

I await your response.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Georgian, Barrie for Spring/Summer
Obibaby:
Mine is Georgian, Barrie for Fall

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bolanle18090040: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Adebamfem:
Please I’m presently preparing my application too, I gain admission to Holland college to study Tourism and travel management, I am an HND graduate of public administration. I have home ties, my house documents in my name, my land documents too, my dad is my sponsor with closing balance of #,7,800,000( $22,000), my fear now is my proof of fund please, the first year tuition is approximately 11k and hostel accommodation is $5,700 that’s roughly 17k and plus the 10k requirement 27k, I don’t know if can still submit my application with the 22k that I have , please help me. I have good home ties just the funds to proof, I didn’t put accommodation in place before, I was working on tuition and 10k minimum requirement
Please what are the requirements for applying to Holland ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ohraykon: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
KellyKk:

No WhatsApp group, all you need is on this platform to migrate!!
can you please calm down i know there is, i am not new in travel section.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MightyRance(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hello Gurus.

Please, has anyone experienced any delay in Upfront Updating in IRCC website?

My application is over 2 weeks now and my upfront medical has not been updated.

Do you suggest i request for a GCMS note now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.