Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (928312 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 160485(f): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Breazybeatz:

Centennial also, September. . starting my app soon

Same here. Let us connect.

My WhatsApp- 08063294540

Regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kinkyhead: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Congratulation. Many ppr and no refusal for us this week in Jesus name. Amen
mmoo:
God has done it for me...with so much joy in my heart...PPR request.....just received it ....I cant even concentrate again...2nd application will get back to you

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Dressmeup: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good day house
Please I need your contribution, I am an orphan with no siblings and I would like my immediate family(husband and kids) to travel with me on a study visa, how do I prove my family ties
I work at a travel agency and I also have a registered business.
Kindly advise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Breazybeatz: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Msveev:
Please when did you apply to Cambrian?

February
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Breazybeatz: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Toceen2022:

If you are self-sponsor, then you must show funds that will cover the 2 years of study, including living expenses.

But if someone is sponsoring you, according to IRCC, they must show that funds are available for your first year of study and be able to show that you will have an equivalent amount for the subsequent year(s); either through their business, payslip, fixed-income, or other acceptable means.

I have a pdf information on study permits' instruction designed by IRCC Dakar office. All these information are inside. You can reach out to me through mail, I'll forward it to you if you need it.

Ezekielvict@gmail.com

Pls, I need the doc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Manlikejoseph: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Please anyone here in seneca college or any one who has an admission? please i want to know the minimum amount i am required to pay as an international student for the tuition fee deposit which could give me an edge.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Finian1: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Congratulations!!!

mmoo:
God has done it for me...with so much joy in my heart...PPR request.....just received it ....I cant even concentrate again...2nd application will get back to you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Finian1: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Please kindly help forward it to finianxenon@gmail.com

Toceen2022:

If you are self-sponsor, then you must show funds that will cover the 2 years of study, including living expenses.

But if someone is sponsoring you, according to IRCC, they must show that funds are available for your first year of study and be able to show that you will have an equivalent amount for the subsequent year(s); either through their business, payslip, fixed-income, or other acceptable means.

I have a pdf information on study permits' instruction designed by IRCC Dakar office. All these information are inside. You can reach out to me through mail, I'll forward it to you if you need it.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Breazybeatz: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
CentennialGuy:

Pls, how did you make your tuition deposit payment?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Please how many time can I send Nairobi webform in a day apart from emailing

I'm only sending webform in respect to my resumption date and I don't want to differ my admission

And when I'm about to send the webform I saw this on their instruction.. hope it's nothing

Please advise my people

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ninab: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
zxxtx:

submitted mine 25th
Has your eligibilty started ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gbemiodula: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Someone should advice me oo..November 20th Applicant.

Resume lecture 10th January but around March when the pressure from the school was much i had to defer ..but no space in May 2022 again ..so deferred to September 2022.

Though i haven't gotten any response from IRCC,

My question is Do i need to send my new LOA to IRCC?

OR Wait till i get a decision from them?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by nk20: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
zxxtx:

submitted mine 25th

What’s your update so far?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Filanodivine(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Filanodivine:
Hello good morning everyone, a quick question please. I run my dads business with my brother but I don’t receive the funds in my account but directly to my brother., should I include that I run the business without necessarily providing my account statement requiring those business transfers And I have another side business where I receive the money in my own account.., im thinking of stating that I do both businesses but my statement will prove only one.., or should I exclude that I run my dads business with my brother?? Thank you

Still waiting for answers please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Filanodivine(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
DestinationCann:
What you decide to do depends on what information you are trying to pass to the VO.

Do you want to use the family business as POF or home ties?

If all payments go into your brother's account and not yours or the company's account, I suggest you don't bother to use the family business as POF. You may however use or as home ties if your name is on the company registration documents..

Thank you.., im trying to use it as home ties and partly as pof cus im using my brother’s account as main sponsor and my in-law as second sponsor

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by b4biodun(f): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Please, do we have any one attending niagara college against September admission ?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Breazybeatz: 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
eyinola:
let's talk ..am a song writer

Breazybeatz@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Breazybeatz: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Manlikejoseph:
Please anyone here in seneca college or any one who has an admission? please i want to know the minimum amount i am required to pay as an international student for the tuition fee deposit which could give me an edge.

Got an admission with them, depends on your course
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by xxsandyxx: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
amby147:
Congratulations

Please I am also applying on behalf of my husband and we have 2 kids. Can you explain step by step how to apply.
I would like to apply for him and do sowp for myself and also the kids.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by xxsandyxx: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Please I am also applying on behalf of my husband and we have 2 kids. Can you explain step by step how to apply.
I would like to apply for him and do sowp for myself and also the kids.

MrCodeKnight:
PPR Alert! (11 days)

I applied on behalf of my wife for Study Permit and SOWP for myself. Although, we will be travelling with our child, we didn't apply for her since she's a US citizen (we plan to do it at POE). However, we made it clear that she will accompany my wife, hence, the need for me to also go with them.

Upfront Medical at Qlife: March 3, 2022

Timeline (it's the same for both of us, PPR was like 10 minutes apart, wife's PPR came first)
Application Submission: March 24, 2022
Biometrics Collection Letter: March 25, 2022
Medical Passed: March 29, 2022
Biometrics Done at VFS: March 30, 2022
Biometrics Uploaded: March 30, 2022
Correspondence Letter: April 4, 2022
Original Passport Request: April 4, 2022

I said 11 days because I submitted the evening of the 24th, thus, I started counting from the 25th.

Full Details

First time applicant, we have never applied for any Canadian visa prior to this application. But good travel history.

Portal: Old Portal (GCKey)
Program: MBA, 16 months program - September 2022
Tuition: About CAD 90k

Wife's Documents

Under Additional document:
SOP (7 pages)
Marriage Cert. (Notarized)
Daughter’s Birth Cert.
LOA
Scholarship letter (CAD 25k)
Undergrad Degree
ICAN Membership Cert.
Letter of reference/Introduction from previous employers, which includes salary she earned before she resigned (this is to proof how she was able to save up for tuition)
COI & CAC 1.1 of her company
My CAC documents (3 companies)
Our Landed properties (both our names are on the documents)
Pictures of ongoing construction on one of our new business venture
IETS
Police Clearance

POF
Letter from bank that handles her mutual funds, which included the statement of account, about N20M.
Sponsorship letter from me, about 7M in savings account which would cover the first year, then how I planned to support her in the second year with my FUTURE earnings.
MBS statement for my savings
Wife's MBS statement for current account, low balance, about 500k
Tuition Deposit Receipt (CAD 5k)
Wife's MBS statements for her business accounts (2 accounts)
Pension statement
Proof of my investment in my startup business, which shows the valuation
Repeated the landed property documents we used in additional documents here again
MBS from one of my companies (to show business activities)
30 pages Statement of account from another financial provider to show more business activities (MBS wasn't available)

Travel Document
Copies of all stamped pages, Visas and data pages of current & expired passports (2)

Upfront Medical
Upfront Medical Reference

Husband's(my) Documents

Purpose of Travel document:
SOP (7 pages)
Marriage Cert. (Notarized)
Daughter’s Birth Cert.
LOA
Scholarship letter (CAD 25k)
Undergrad Degree
Master’s Degree
Transcript for Masters
Last paid employment job offer
COI & CAC 7 documents (4 companies)
Landed documents (receipts, Letter of land allocations, Deed of assignment)
Proof of my investment in my startup business, which shows the valuation
Copies of some contracts (didn't show naira value), just the first, second and signature pages
Parents CAC document to show ties
Police Certificate

POF
Same as wife's

Travel Document
Copies of all stamped pages, Visas and data pages of current & expired passports (5)

Upfront Medical
Upfront Medical Reference

One critical thing I would like to mention is that the cash available was only sufficient for the first year, hence I had to explain how I plan to pay for the second year being a co-sponsor.

Thanks to all contributing members of the platform as the information shared was extremely helpful.

For everyone waiting, it will end in praise!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Breazybeatz:

Pls, how did you make your tuition deposit payment?

I paid in-country. I didn't pay from Naija.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Dimondtis: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
dimondtis@gmail.com

Toceen2022:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Filanodivine(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Filanodivine:
Hello good morning everyone, a quick question please. I run my dads business with my brother but I don’t receive the funds in my account but directly to my brother., should I include that I run the business without necessarily providing my account statement requiring those business transfers And I have another side business where I receive the money in my own account.., im thinking of stating that I do both businesses but my statement will prove only one.., or should I exclude that I run my dads business with my brother?? Thank you

In a nutshell, what I’m trying to ask is if it’s necessary to include my own statement of account too? When I have my elder brother as main sponsor and my in-law as second sponsor.. need answers please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by xxsandyxx: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Please I need help!!!
I want to apply for study visa for my hubby and sowp for me and also apply for visa for my 2 kids
Please help with the steps for registration on the Cic portal and also the link to fill the form.
Also the documents I need to upload

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tt4tolu(f): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good evening all. I have BSC in banking and finance and over 20 years of experience in the Judiciary system as a court registrar. I will be 43 in December. Please which university and course can I apply for in canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tt4tolu(f): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good evening all. I have BSC in banking and finance and over 20 years of experience in the Judiciary system as a court registrar. I will be 43 in December. Please which university and course can I apply for in canada. Thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Breazybeatz: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
CentennialGuy:

I paid in-country. I didn't pay from Naija.

Alright, Thanks.
Really appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nitand2(f): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good evening @olasubomy please am sorry for disturbing you ooo
I didn't get that Ircc webform Nairobi page o
olasubomy:

See the attached picture, it should be among the drop down list. What options do you see?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mmoo: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
I want to Thank God for making this dream come through, am still hoping this is not a dream. After my first application was rejected I realised it takes alot to let people know that it was rejected. Frankly I could not write it in this platform.. After my EMS with my staff in the officetoday, I checked my Gmail, normal routine just to fulfill all righteousness behold donotreply(2) was in front of me...

First application

Application Submission: April 4, 2021
Biometrics Collection Letter: April 5, 2021
Medical Passed: june 14, 2021
2 ghost update: between ( June 16 and july12)
Rejection letter: October19, 2021 (on a public holiday, worst day of the year) after 6months and 15days of waiting.

2nd application
Application Submission: december 2, 2021
Ghost update: December 7, 2021
Enrolment letter was sent to Ircc updating them that i started online class on the 10th of january 2022. I decided to start cos when i tried to defer my admission the only option was january 2023.. another wasted one year God forbid..i decided to work by faith and enrolled
Medical updated : April 27, 2022
I started sending mails and webform from march, at first it was every Monday then I changed gear and started doing it every two days as advised by Mekano and Temenze(hope I spelt it well)
Correspondence and PPR : april 11, 2022
4months and 9days...

All, i learnt from this platform ...and it finally paid off.

Portal: Old Portal (GCKey)
Program: 2 years
Tuition: 18300 CAD per year.

First application:

Self sponsored
SOP (4 pages)
LOA
Introduction letter from my employers (bank)
A year school fee receipt
MBS 6m (lumpsum) removed the money after the application to do other things.
A plot of Landed properties (worth 3m)
Notarised gift deed from my dad 15hectre of land
Pension statement
IELTS (6.5)
Medicals
and the normal forms u fill for family and the rest.

I was rejected based on personal asset and financial status...due to time I did not request for GCMS ...I did when my first application was been processed twice and it was recommended interview...I just used other people experience and reapplied.

2nd application...
I used tgesame docs in my first application then I added
GIC of 12300cad dollars
MBS of 5.4m (lumpsum but this time i explained why I had lumpsum)
Additional landed property..just land ooo but total of 12 plots with deed of conveyance*my land)
New employment letter from a company that will give a job as GM business development upon my return in 2yrs with juicy salary of 1.2m.
To crown it all....my sister ..2days dry fasting, my parent and other siblings 21days fasting my brother in law booked mass for me and lots of prayers from other people....

GOD ANSWERED AND PPR CAME IN TODAY...BEAUTIFUL DAY. GOD IS TRULLY GREAT AND NOTHING IS TOO BIG FOR HIM TO DO. I PRAY THAT AS MANY PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR PPR GOD WILL GRANT YOUR HEART DESIRE IN JESUS NAME....AMEN

45 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Zinny24: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good evening house please i want to make some inquiries. I have a hnd certificate and I want to apply to a school in canada for bsc please will need the general requirements for it
And again can i use my waec certificate as waec transcript, do i also need reference?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nitand2(f): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
olasubomy:

See the attached picture, it should be among the drop down list. What options do you see?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Zinny24: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Breazybeatz:

Ezekielvict@gmail.com

Pls, I need the doc

Ebyzin@gmail.com pls i need

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (920)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.