Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (915646 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by prospectiveapp: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Congratulations
mmoo:
I want to Thank God for making this dream come through, am still hoping this is not a dream. After my first application was rejected I realised it takes alot to let people know that it was rejected. Frankly I could not write it in this platform.. After my EMS with my staff in the officetoday, I checked my Gmail, normal routine just to fulfill all righteousness behold donotreply(2) was in front of me...

First application

Application Submission: April 4, 2021
Biometrics Collection Letter: April 5, 2021
Medical Passed: june 14, 2021
2 ghost update: between ( June 16 and july12)
Rejection letter: October19, 2021 (on a public holiday, worst day of the year) after 6months and 15days of waiting.

2nd application
Application Submission: december 2, 2021
Ghost update: December 7, 2021
Enrolment letter was sent to Ircc updating them that i started online class on the 10th of january 2022. I decided to start cos when i tried to defer my admission the only option was january 2023.. another wasted one year God forbid..i decided to work by faith and enrolled
Medical updated : April 27, 2022
I started sending mails and webform from march, at first it was every Monday then I changed gear and started doing it every two days as advised by Mekano and Temenze(hope I spelt it well)
Correspondence and PPR : april 11, 2022
4months and 9days...

All, i learnt from this platform ...and it finally paid off.

Portal: Old Portal (GCKey)
Program: 2 years
Tuition: 18300 CAD per year.

First application:

Self sponsored
SOP (4 pages)
LOA
Introduction letter from my employers (bank)
A year school fee receipt
MBS 6m (lumpsum) removed the money after the application to do other things.
A plot of Landed properties (worth 3m)
Notarised gift deed from my dad 15hectre of land
Pension statement
IELTS (6.5)
Medicals
and the normal forms u fill for family and the rest.

I was rejected based on personal asset and financial status...due to time I did not request for GCMS ...I did when my first application was been processed twice and it was recommended interview...I just used other people experience and reapplied.

2nd application...
I used tgesame docs in my first application then I added
GIC of 12300cad dollars
MBS of 5.4m (lumpsum but this time i explained why I had lumpsum)
Additional landed property..just land ooo but total of 12 plots with deed of conveyance*my land)
New employment letter from a company that will give a job as GM business development upon my return in 2yrs with juicy salary of 1.2m.
To crown it all....my sister ..2days dry fasting, my parent and other siblings 21days fasting my brother in law booked mass for me and lots of prayers from other people....

GOD ANSWERED AND PPR CAME IN TODAY...BEAUTIFUL DAY. GOD IS TRULLY GREAT AND NOTHING IS TOO BIG FOR HIM TO DO. I PRAY THAT AS MANY PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR PPR GOD WILL GRANT YOUR HEART DESIRE IN JESUS NAME....AMEN

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nitand2(f): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good evening please how do I get to this Nairobi webform Page.
Treasure134:
Please how many time can I send Nairobi webform in a day apart from emailing

I'm only sending webform in respect to my resumption date and I don't want to differ my admission

And when I'm about to send the webform I saw this on their instruction.. hope it's nothing

Please advise my people
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Activateoluwase: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Congratulations mmoo

mmoo:
I want to Thank God for making this dream come through, am still hoping this is not a dream. After my first application was rejected I realised it takes alot to let people know that it was rejected. Frankly I could not write it in this platform.. After my EMS with my staff in the officetoday, I checked my Gmail, normal routine just to fulfill all righteousness behold donotreply(2) was in front of me...

2nd application
Enrolment letter was sent to Ircc updating them that i started online class on the 10th of january 2022. I decided to start cos when i tried to defer my admission the only option was january 2023.. another wasted one year God forbid..i decided to work by faith and enrolled
I started sending mails and webform from march, at first it was every Monday then I changed gear and started doing it every two days as advised by Mekano and Temenze(hope I spelt it well)
4months and 9days...

First application:

Self sponsored
SOP (4 pages)
LOA
Pension statement
IELTS (6.5)

GOD ANSWERED AND PPR CAME IN TODAY...BEAUTIFUL DAY. GOD IS TRULLY GREAT AND NOTHING IS TOO BIG FOR HIM TO DO. I PRAY THAT AS MANY PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR PPR GOD WILL GRANT YOUR HEART DESIRE IN JESUS NAME....AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lamash: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Shadybeauty:
Good morning, ASSU, NASU, SSANU etc are on strike, please how do I get my transcript from Uniben and Delsu?

I really pray they call off strike...Lord have mercy on this country and allow them call of this strike oooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zxxtx: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
ninab:

Has your eligibilty started ?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zxxtx: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
nk20:

What’s your update so far?

Nothing new

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Congrats…
mmoo:
God has done it for me...with so much joy in my heart...PPR request.....just received it ....I cant even concentrate again...2nd application will get back to you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Please how many times can I send webform to Nairobi in a day ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nitand2(f): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good evening Nairalanders, @olasubomy have successfully sent d webform to Nairobi. I hope they get back to me soon

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Wakando: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
mmoo:

First application

Rejection letter: October19, 2021 (on a public holiday, worst day of the year) after 6months and 15days of waiting.

2nd application
4months and 9days...

First application:

Self sponsored
SOP (4 pages)
LOA
Pension statement
IELTS (6.5)
Medicals

I was rejected based on personal asset and financial status...due to time I did not request for GCMS ...I did when my first application was been processed twice and it was recommended interview...I just used other people experience and reapplied.

2nd application...
GIC of 12300cad dollars
Additional landed property..just land ooo but total of 12 plots with deed of conveyance*my land)
New employment letter from a company that will give a job as GM business development upon my return in 2yrs with juicy salary of 1.2m.
To crown it all....my sister ..2days dry fasting, my parent and other siblings 21days fasting my brother in law booked mass for me and lots of prayers from other people....

Congratulations.. Canada go favour you

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Olanrae(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hi guys

Please I need y’all’s opinion
My Dad’s bank statement has two lump sums of 5m each
One is a loan from his place of work (he’s a manager at Firstbank)
Second one is his savings from his cooperative
And he has a pension fund of over 20m
He has a good turnover of over 20m per year
So we got a bank statement of 12 months with 10m balance
I also have a scholarship of 6K (my tuition is 15,300 CAD)
So for the lump sums
We have a letter for both of them
And I’m planning on notarizing them

Am I good to apply like this

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pufframmy: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
congratulation bro this shows as a Self sponsor having 10 million naira after paying first year tuition fees is very ok

mmoo:

First application

2nd application
4months and 9days...

First application:

Self sponsored
SOP (4 pages)
LOA
Pension statement
IELTS (6.5)
Medicals

2nd application...
GIC of 12300cad dollars

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by motola789(f): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
omariam:

Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations! Please how did you go about your SOP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by teejhaay: 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hello guys,

I have submitted my application since Jan 25th, it's around the 11th week now, yet eligibility review hasn't commenced, my notes arrived last week and info sharing is still on, with no comments or notes from the VO at all. Please should I start disturbing them with emails and mailing MP of my province. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yes please do, my eligibility has started

teejhaay:
Hello guys,

I have submitted my application since Jan 25th, it's around the 11th week now, yet eligibility review hasn't commenced, my notes arrived last week and info sharing is still on, with no comments or notes from the VO at all. Please should I start disturbing them with emails and mailing MP of my province. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
mmoo:
God has done it for me...with so much joy in my heart...PPR request.....just received it ....I cant even concentrate again...2nd application will get back to you
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hardey144: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hi guys,

What kind of jobs can you get in Saskatchewan as a student and how can you go about it.

What's the speculated numbers of hours you can work as a student?

What's the average pay for jobs per hour?

Please anyone in Saskatchewan or it's environment kindly help !!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tonnymexx: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hello gurus, centennial college has just offer me admission for 2 years program. I apply last week and I got offer letter pending I paid for 2,650CAD tuition fees deposits before I receive my letter of acceptance.

So what advice will you give me for next thing to do ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by simplysam007: 12:08am On Apr 12, 2022
mmoo:

First application

2nd application
4months and 9days...

First application:

Self sponsored
SOP (4 pages)
LOA
Pension statement
IELTS (6.5)
Medicals

2nd application...
GIC of 12300cad dollars

Congratulations! Prayer is the key…go and prosper!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by olasubomy: 12:20am On Apr 12, 2022
Nitand2:
Good evening Nairalanders, @olasubomy have successfully sent d webform to Nairobi. I hope they get back to me soon

I am so sorry for the late response. I have been caught up in closing out on series of assignments and exam readings. I am happy you were able to get it sorted.

I wish you success in your application.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HonWise(m): 1:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Congratulations

mmoo:

First application

2nd application
4months and 9days...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by balqees004(f): 1:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Congratulations brother. Many ppr to drop with no refusal by His grace.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DestinationCann: 1:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Congratulations to you.

mmoo:

First application

2nd application
4months and 9days...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JESUSSON1: 1:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Hi. I applied to Seneca College too. but yet to be offered admission. have u gotten admission, if yes, when did u apply?
Manlikejoseph:
Please anyone here in seneca college or any one who has an admission? please i want to know the minimum amount i am required to pay as an international student for the tuition fee deposit which could give me an edge.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by simplysam007: 1:25am On Apr 12, 2022
People of God please is 1m considered as a lump sum and please what is the dollar rate Canadian visa office use to calculate amount so I can know precisely the amount in the account I will be writing in CAD…please any response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Phatkayconcept: 1:34am On Apr 12, 2022
simplysam007:
People of God please is 1m considered as a lump sum and please what is the dollar rate Canadian visa office use to calculate amount so I can know precisely the amount in the account I will be writing in CAD…please any response

1m can be a lump sum depending on flow of money in your account. If your history of credit and debit is 10k, 2k, 20k, then 1m is a lump sum. But if your transaction history is filled with 300k,670k, 800k, then 1m is not a lump sum.

Juat type naira to cad on Google and use a live currency exchange. Then you can Refrence the conversion with date in your sop

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 2:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Olanrae:
Hi guys

Please I need y’all’s opinion
My Dad’s bank statement has two lump sums of 5m each
One is a loan from his place of work (he’s a manager at Firstbank)
Second one is his savings from his cooperative
And he has a pension fund of over 20m
He has a good turnover of over 20m per year
So we got a bank statement of 12 months with 10m balance
I also have a scholarship of 6K (my tuition is 15,300 CAD)
So for the lump sums
We have a letter for both of them
And I’m planning on notarizing them

Am I good to apply like this

Hello,

So long as you have diligently and extensively explained the lump sums with proof of source, you're good to go.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 2:47am On Apr 12, 2022
hardey144:
Hi guys,

What kind of jobs can you get in Saskatchewan as a student and how can you go about it.

What's the speculated numbers of hours you can work as a student?

What's the average pay for jobs per hour?

Please anyone in Saskatchewan or it's environment kindly help !!!!!!!!!

You may need to follow this thread for better guidance from those already living within your city.

https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 2:50am On Apr 12, 2022
tonnymexx:
Hello gurus, centennial college has just offer me admission for 2 years program. I apply last week and I got offer letter pending I paid for 2,650CAD tuition fees deposits before I receive my letter of acceptance.

So what advice will you give me for next thing to do ?

What more advice you need? Don't you like the school? Or do you have your main target (school) that you're waiting for their admission?

Centennial college is a nice School. So the choice is yours if funding isn't an issue. Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Zadaora: 2:53am On Apr 12, 2022
Gokoyer1401:
I got it sorted out now. Thank you sir.
Please what did you go with? Study or Visit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 2:58am On Apr 12, 2022
simplysam007:

1m can be tagged a lump sum if such account never got such deposits in that past (before) and all of a sudden, million hits the account. But if the account is used to receiving and sending such, then it isn't a lump sum. Nevertheless, do well to explain extensively any large sum deposit in your account with proof of source.

For the IRCC conversion rate, you may have to use oando currency converter. It same with IRCC conversion rate or little above. Is better you calculate with higher conversion rate than with what IRCC uses at the point you want to submit your application. Reason is that by the time IRCC assigns your file to a VO, the rate might change upward and may affect your POF as well.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 3:03am On Apr 12, 2022
mmoo:

First application

2nd application
4months and 9days...

First application:

Self sponsored
SOP (4 pages)
LOA
Pension statement
IELTS (6.5)
Medicals

2nd application...
GIC of 12300cad dollars

Congratulations. It can only be delayed but never denied. I love the faith and conviction. Maple � land will favour you

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: wale75

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.