Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (905406 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by francisxbee: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Samxx:
bro please what did you use for business presence on google ?

If your business is on google map, a screenshot is okay.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by feistymikey(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Good evening guys, please when filling the arrive can form and you choose your quarantine location as a rented accommodation and it shows “ group living at quarantine location” on the receipt…

Hope it won’t be an issue oo?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Timex146: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hi guys
So i noticed this change under the latest update on my portal. Date of review of medical of exam has changed. What does this mean

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bolanle18090040: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Congratulations
francisxbee:
It's PPR ooooooooo
Dec 31st Applicant.
I'll be back
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ninab: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Timex146:
Hi guys
So i noticed this change under the latest update on my portal. Date of review of medical of exam has changed. What does this mean
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lamash: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Calmdancer21:

So sorry this was the same reason UofM rejected
Me ASUU strike na annual breakfast

May God intervene on our behalf..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Francieuche: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
I have declined The nursing offer
Pls how do is apply for fully funded PhD admission?
Pls anyone who has done this??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Francieuche:
I have declined The nursing offer
Pls how do is apply for fully funded PhD admission?
Pls anyone who has done this??
It might be too late to apply for a PHD now, cos most schools are sending admission offers already for those resuming FALL 2022 that being said, You might wanna focus on Fall 2023 or try your luck on ADVERTISED PHD POSITIONS related to Plant Science etc. that is beginning in FALL 2022 at Canadian Universities.

Go through the contents below, you gonna find it useful

Detailed Guide for Masters Degree holders who want to do a PH.D in Canada (fully-funded) also find attached Dr. Olumuyiwaayo's magic/jazz Academic CV & Cold Mail

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/321#103487629

Schools you can explore their faculty

PhD in Plant Science
University of Manitoba, Manitoba

PhD Plant Agriculture
University of Guelph, Ontario

PhD in plant science
University of Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan

PhD in Plant Science
McGill University, Quebec

PhD in Plant Science (Vancouver)
University of British Columbia, British Columbia

PhD in Botany (Vancouver)
University of British Columbia, British Columbia

Also very important , follow drolumuyiwaayo on TWITTER, take your time and go through his PINNED POSTS, you gonna be glad you did (INFORMATION OVERLOAD)

Good luck!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kuze1: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tcrown2020:

Good day my people. Applicant is a minor ( 16 yrs ) Application already submitted on the new portal but because of the limited document weight , we could not upload some docs. Like siblings birth certificate & passports , parents passport & parents travel visas
Please, can we send these via a webform or we leave it as it is . ?
Any implications ?
Thanks
You should be able to send via webform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Creativeowos: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=Raeinn post=111943369]Landing Gist Guys!

Hi everyone, good afternoon and I’m sorry I’m just posting this now, since i got here on Monday. Been trying to get myself together.

So I booked my flight with Qatar Airways and i had a connecting flight at Qatar with AirCanada to Toronto. My flight was for by 7. 50pm (Abuja to Doha (Qatar) on the 10th of this month. I got to the airport by 3.14pm, i had checked in online and selected a seat already. As soon as i got to the airport, i paid #500 for trolley. At the entrance a guy was there and he asked for my proof of vaccination which I showed him and he scanned it to verify, he allowed me pass. I dropped my stuff on the security slide stuff and the computer showed i had something liquid in my ghana must go bag, they assumed it was palm oil and started searching the bag and it was only shampoo so they let me pass. I used the lift to go upstairs where you’ll find different desks representing different airlines. I went to Qatar Airways and My boxes and bags where overweight. My ghana must go bag was 23.7kg and my Box was 24.6kg. The guy attending to me was trying to let it slide until one busy body girl came to start making noise saying i must reduce the items and I’m not allowed to have a backpack, hmmmmn i sha changed it for her and brought her back to factory setting because something was definitely wrong with her. I didn’t pay anything or take out anything because my bag was still within 23kg, I refused to let her intimidate me. I left her and went to wrap my ghana must go bag and i paid the man 1k. Then I proceeded to check in my bags, the guy asked for my passport and covid vaccination certificate and then he gave me a yellow card and allowed me pass to the front desk. When i got there the lady was so sweet, she asked for my details and I tried to have her help me change my sit on my connecting flight with AirCanada but she couldn’t because the flight was fully booked. She checked my bags and said it was overweight but she didn’t complain she tagged them and checked them in ,collected the yellow card and filled it for me, she was so sweet and she didn’t beg me so I dashed her money. I went back down to say good bye to my siblings. I came back up by 5pm and i went to meet immigration people, the woman just started begging me immediately saying she doesn’t want to keep me here to be answering questions so I should just find something for her, i had only 500 on me so i gave it to her coz I wasn’t going to use it for anything, I proceeded to meet the other immigration officers and they collected the yellow card and stamped my passport and i went to the waiting room, we began boarding by 6.50pm I think. I went to the plane found my seat which was a window seat and I settled in. I must give it to Qatar airways, the plane was clean , legroom was just perfect, hostesses were sweet and the washroom was also very clean. This people wanted to finish us with food��, the jollof rice with vegetables and chicken sauce was a banger! ,their movie collection was perfect, in general Qatar Airways did no wrong in my eyes and the flight was smooth, we arrived Qatar by 3.20am but my itinerary said we would airrive by 4.10 am. The airport in Doha was so beautiful and super clean, i went to brush in the washroom and it was also very clean. We sat down to wait for our different connecting flights, i connected to the wifi and left messages for my family members. I couldn’t sleep sef. I kept checking the board to see my boarding gate for my connecting flight. Finally they posted it by 8.am and my flight was by 9am, i asked one of the staff there to direct me to the gate and he did. When i got there i was asked for my ArriveCan, covid vaccination proof and passport, I proceeded to the next check point a lady searched me and asked me to take of my shoes, then I proceeded to the next check point, i was asked for my enrolment letter and passport, which was checked and given back to me. They begged me to check in my hand luggage coz the flight was fully booked and there may not be enough space at the overhead cabin. So I did that and i went to board, I didn’t really like my seat sha, it was an outer aisle seat, it wasn’t bad but I wanted a window seat. Omo i was the only black on that flight, thank God i’m fair small coz I could see they were quite confused about my identity �. About 90% of people on that flight were Indians and the remaining where Canadians. I honestly wasn’t impressed by AirCanada, the entire tv sets and charging ports on the aisle roll did not work all through the 14hrs flight��, i was bored out of my brains and I couldn’t sleep, food was rubbish and the washroom was messed up, they just kept disturbing us about face mask, they kept saying if you take it down you will be fined. Omo that flight was the longest 14hrs of my life, i was tired, I walked around a bit to stretch my legs. I couldn’t sleep, i had to beg the Lady on the opposite roll to help me charge my phone, she was a Canadian and she was very nice and friendly, talked for a bit lol that’s when I believed that Canadians are really nice like people always say. Finally they served us curry rice before we landed (i’m still suffering from eating that rice), they gave those of us in the aisle roll a coupon that allows us have a discount on our next flight due to the inconvenience all through the 14hrs flight.

We Landed in Toronto by 4.05pm, I proceeded into the airport, the airport was packed full (Qatar Airport is way more beautiful) i used the self declaration machine and proceeded to join the line to see an immigration officer . The line was long ehhh omo everywhere choke. We were legit sitting on the floor for hours. I managed to get my study permit by 10.53pm, I’m not joking the line was terrible, the person that came to pick me since 4 left by 8pm after waiting. Honestly it was not a pleasant experience, just be prepared sha, those with connecting flights missed their flights. I thank God sha i got my study permit and went downstairs to look for my luggage, as God would have it i found them very close to each other. I had to wait for my cousin to come get me after work. We got to her house by 1am. I was drained. But in everything i am grateful to God��. Canada is beautiful, the cold is something else. I still bless my God for everything.

I went to Canada yesterday to get my SIN , hmmmmm the line was a continuation of the one from the airport. Went there by 8.30am and i left by 3pm���. My legs are numb from standing.

Safe flight to all those coming soon and to those waiting for their PPR , keep trusting God and hold him very tight. It will end in praise.

Again many thanks to Makano and Ketima, may God bless you both and grant all your heart desires. Amen

Please ignore any errors [/quote

The story sweet to read. Congratulations once again. I wish you all the best. Good luck we awaiting ppr��

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Its my pleasure comrade

Peace

Iamgrac:
Thank you very much makano
I'm honored to get a reply from you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
This is a very interesting and well detailed landing gist.....

Congrats to you once again Raeinn, Canada has finally received a star..

And amen to your prayers, I am glad to be part of your success story.

Peace
Raeinn:
Landing Gist Guys!

Hi everyone, good afternoon and I’m sorry I’m just posting this now, since i got here on Monday. Been trying to get myself together.

So I booked my flight with Qatar Airways and i had a connecting flight at Qatar with AirCanada to Toronto. My flight was for by 7. 50pm (Abuja to Doha (Qatar) on the 10th of this month. I got to the airport by 3.14pm, i had checked in online and selected a seat already. As soon as i got to the airport, i paid #500 for trolley. At the entrance a guy was there and he asked for my proof of vaccination which I showed him and he scanned it to verify, he allowed me pass. I dropped my stuff on the security slide stuff and the computer showed i had something liquid in my ghana must go bag, they assumed it was palm oil and started searching the bag and it was only shampoo so they let me pass. I used the lift to go upstairs where you’ll find different desks representing different airlines. I went to Qatar Airways and My boxes and bags where overweight. My ghana must go bag was 23.7kg and my Box was 24.6kg. The guy attending to me was trying to let it slide until one busy body girl came to start making noise saying i must reduce the items and I’m not allowed to have a backpack, hmmmmn i sha changed it for her and brought her back to factory setting because something was definitely wrong with her. I didn’t pay anything or take out anything because my bag was still within 23kg, I refused to let her intimidate me. I left her and went to wrap my ghana must go bag and i paid the man 1k. Then I proceeded to check in my bags, the guy asked for my passport and covid vaccination certificate and then he gave me a yellow card and allowed me pass to the front desk. When i got there the lady was so sweet, she asked for my details and I tried to have her help me change my sit on my connecting flight with AirCanada but she couldn’t because the flight was fully booked. She checked my bags and said it was overweight but she didn’t complain she tagged them and checked them in ,collected the yellow card and filled it for me, she was so sweet and she didn’t beg me so I dashed her money. I went back down to say good bye to my siblings. I came back up by 5pm and i went to meet immigration people, the woman just started begging me immediately saying she doesn’t want to keep me here to be answering questions so I should just find something for her, i had only 500 on me so i gave it to her coz I wasn’t going to use it for anything, I proceeded to meet the other immigration officers and they collected the yellow card and stamped my passport and i went to the waiting room, we began boarding by 6.50pm I think. I went to the plane found my seat which was a window seat and I settled in. I must give it to Qatar airways, the plane was clean , legroom was just perfect, hostesses were sweet and the washroom was also very clean. This people wanted to finish us with food��, the jollof rice with vegetables and chicken sauce was a banger! ,their movie collection was perfect, in general Qatar Airways did no wrong in my eyes and the flight was smooth, we arrived Qatar by 3.20am but my itinerary said we would airrive by 4.10 am. The airport in Doha was so beautiful and super clean, i went to brush in the washroom and it was also very clean. We sat down to wait for our different connecting flights, i connected to the wifi and left messages for my family members. I couldn’t sleep sef. I kept checking the board to see my boarding gate for my connecting flight. Finally they posted it by 8.am and my flight was by 9am, i asked one of the staff there to direct me to the gate and he did. When i got there i was asked for my ArriveCan, covid vaccination proof and passport, I proceeded to the next check point a lady searched me and asked me to take of my shoes, then I proceeded to the next check point, i was asked for my enrolment letter and passport, which was checked and given back to me. They begged me to check in my hand luggage coz the flight was fully booked and there may not be enough space at the overhead cabin. So I did that and i went to board, I didn’t really like my seat sha, it was an outer aisle seat, it wasn’t bad but I wanted a window seat. Omo i was the only black on that flight, thank God i’m fair small coz I could see they were quite confused about my identity �. About 90% of people on that flight were Indians and the remaining where Canadians. I honestly wasn’t impressed by AirCanada, the entire tv sets and charging ports on the aisle roll did not work all through the 14hrs flight��, i was bored out of my brains and I couldn’t sleep, food was rubbish and the washroom was messed up, they just kept disturbing us about face mask, they kept saying if you take it down you will be fined. Omo that flight was the longest 14hrs of my life, i was tired, I walked around a bit to stretch my legs. I couldn’t sleep, i had to beg the Lady on the opposite roll to help me charge my phone, she was a Canadian and she was very nice and friendly, talked for a bit lol that’s when I believed that Canadians are really nice like people always say. Finally they served us curry rice before we landed (i’m still suffering from eating that rice), they gave those of us in the aisle roll a coupon that allows us have a discount on our next flight due to the inconvenience all through the 14hrs flight.

We Landed in Toronto by 4.05pm, I proceeded into the airport, the airport was packed full (Qatar Airport is way more beautiful) i used the self declaration machine and proceeded to join the line to see an immigration officer . The line was long ehhh omo everywhere choke. We were legit sitting on the floor for hours. I managed to get my study permit by 10.53pm, I’m not joking the line was terrible, the person that came to pick me since 4 left by 8pm after waiting. Honestly it was not a pleasant experience, just be prepared sha, those with connecting flights missed their flights. I thank God sha i got my study permit and went downstairs to look for my luggage, as God would have it i found them very close to each other. I had to wait for my cousin to come get me after work. We got to her house by 1am. I was drained. But in everything i am grateful to God��. Canada is beautiful, the cold is something else. I still bless my God for everything.

I went to Canada yesterday to get my SIN , hmmmmm the line was a continuation of the one from the airport. Went there by 8.30am and i left by 3pm���. My legs are numb from standing.

Safe flight to all those coming soon and to those waiting for their PPR , keep trusting God and hold him very tight. It will end in praise.

Again many thanks to Makano and Ketima, may God bless you both and grant all your heart desires. Amen

Please ignore any errors

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Guess you are very new to this..

The change is a normal and regular occurrence with Canada visa application as regards Medicals..

Just be positive, it will end in praise..

Peace
Timex146:
Hi guys

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nitand2(f): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Good evening guys, I hope we all good.
congratulations to all the PPRs receivers today
May everyone of us expecting PPR receive it soon IJN.
Please my family is October 18 Applicant's
My husband is studying, myself and my 2yrs baby are dependants....... Biometric done on October 25(myself and hubby).
My husband medical was updated with pass on October 25
My daughter medical was updated as ghost to pass on January 25. Since then nothing has been updated on my own.
Have sent mails to Lagos , London, Nairobi and Abuja. And webform to Nairobi but hasn't replied yet
Please should I also order for Gcms and how will I go about it please.
Please someone should help me out

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemie22: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hello house, providus bank is taking too long to process my foam a, the deadline extension the school gave ends next week. Can I open another application with different bank without any issues?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jay246: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Johnchan2:
Are there any MAY or JUNE or JULY 2021 applicant here still waiting?....

Feels like I'm the only one from that category that's waiting this long.....
And it's really frustrating

#May 11th, 2021 applicant

June 2021 is here too

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by favourdamsel: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
[wow congrats. Thanks for your landing gist. Wish you God's favour in canada author=Creativeowos post=111951594][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by favourdamsel: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
The landing gist is so interesting. Thanks � for it. Wish you more favour in canada
Raeinn:
Landing Gist Guys!

Please ignore any errors

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bigdaddy001: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Good evening guys... Please I've been hearing about Mpower loan in this platform oh but this is my first time of hearing such, Can someone please explain what it is about and maybe drop Links.. Thanks guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sharon84: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nitand2:
Good morning everyone, I hope we all good. May everyone of us expecting PPR receive it one of this days IJN.
Please my family is October 18 Applicant's
My husband is studying, myself and my 2yrs baby are dependants....... Biometric done on October 25(myself and hubby).
My husband medical was updated with pass on October 25
My daughter medical was updated as ghost to pass on January 25. Since then nothing has been updated on my own.

Have sent mails to Lagos , London, Nairobi and Abuja. And webform to Nairobi.
Please should I also order for Gcms and will I go about it please.
Please someone should help me out

Visit Thegcmsonline.com or Gcmsnotes.com follow the instructions, sign your consent form with blue pen and fill in the Applicant information. You’ll pay for it it’s not a free service. Success

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bigdaddy001:
Good evening guys... Please I've been hearing about Mpower loan in this platform oh but this is my first time of hearing such, Can someone please explain what it is about and maybe drop Links.. Thanks guys
Just Google MPower financing, and click on their main website, you'll get a lot of information from the site.

Summary - they only support schools in US and Canada. If your school is not in the list, you can't apply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tonnymexx: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Please gurus,

I need samples of letter of sponsorship and affidavits of support? So that I can draft my own.. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Johnchan2: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hey guys...
please I need help.... please is there anyone I can contact in Kenya embassy concerning my visa...
It's been 11 months already and I can't just keep waiting without any info...

PLEASE I NEED HELP...
IM LOSING MY MIND HERE

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
Johnchan2:
Hey guys...
please I need help.... please is there anyone I can contact in Kenya embassy concerning my visa...
It's been 11 months already and I can't just keep waiting without any info...

PLEASE I NEED HELP...
IM LOSING MY MIND HERE

Seriously guys, whatever you can do for him. This is the worst treatment these people can melt on us. Its really bad. Waiting for almost a year. Next month makes it a year. What are they checking? Later on, they will complain that our mails are too much. Very bad.

Abeg help my guy. Anybody in Kenya should pls signify. He can sign for you to be his representative.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chichinkem: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Samxx:
bro please what did you use for business presence on google ?

Hello, I am new here and haven gone through the threads, I would love to know if my husband’s brother can be my sponsor and to know how I can link the relationship with supporting documents and advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chichinkem: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Calmdancer21:
You can become a travel advisor just from what you read here. for all of you that contributed and keeps contributing to the success of others may God keep blessing you my target is to help at least one person from this from without charging kobo
Here is my timeline
Application Submission: 23 November
Biometrics: December 3
Upfront Medical: 17 November
medical updated to pass December 23
Eligibility: Started in January
i had to defer my admission to spring, applied for a new CAQ and also uploaded my new LOA via webform

Documents Submitted;
All IMM forms
School Fees payment receipt for $8000
4 page SOP, where i explained my study gap and also a lump sum in the account of my sponsor
Bank Statements of my sponsor including salary account. NB sponsor is my mom
Marriage Certificate of my parents
My Dad's Death Certificate
Gift Deed of a land and one house from my mom
All the documents of my mom landed properties
her 4 months salary slip
her employment letter
her passport
her affidavit of support
her letter of support

on my part
i submitted a letter of recommendation from a volunteer job which stated that me going for my studies will be a great opportunity to add my to their workforce when i complete my studies
B.Sc Results & Transcript
IELTS 7.5
NYSC cert
my car papers
my drivers license
Resume
two photos of my moms house

during the wait i started writing IRCC some emails and i noticed they blocked my email address, so i switched to webform then moved on to message all 78 MPs representing quebec, ordered my gcm notes but it has not arrived yet.
i did not submit MybankStatements for myself.

i tried reaching out to some gurus personally to help me at some point but they kept insisting that they handle the whole process. which i declined for personal reasons thank God it worked out for me.
with time i am also willing to assist with a copy of my SOP, if that will help.

Congrats to ur success
I am new here and would love to get a copy of your SOP if that is possible
Email: nkemjessy1990@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bigdaddy001: 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Okay

Toceen2022:

Just Google MPower financing, and click on their main website, you'll get a lot of information from the site.

Summary - they only support schools in US and Canada. If your school is not in the list, you can't apply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rhymitan: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=adeddamola post=111937847]Congratulations Calmdancer21 and to all PPR Recipients .

May the land of Canada favour pls can you kindly share a copy of your sop to my email ajibaderimitan@gmail.com thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rhymitan: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Congratulations sir pls can you kindly share a copy of your SOP to my email ajibaderimitan@gmail.com thanks sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Joedave25: 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Good evening everyone,

I deeply appreciate every single questions and responses shared on this platform including the contributions of all the Gurus in the House....they are really engaging and very helpful. I also want to use this opportunity to congratulate those who have scaled through......

I am gathering documents for my application and I need to be guided here specifically on the area of POF......I have some funds I want to use to augment my POF and routing it through my account may become an issue (Lump sum) due to time constraints... Consequently,my brother have accepted to use his company to stand as a sponsor.....so the question is

**** Can we use notarised Gift Deed upon transfering the fund into my account without presenting his company's bank statement? Can it fly?

Is there anyway we can avoid presenting the company bank's statement as the sponsor because the flow of transactions in the account in the last 6months is not that huge from my assessment

I would have loved he use his personal account but that also not good enough

But every other company relevant documents with CAC,FIRS, PRACTICING LICENSE, CERTIFICATES (Medical line) are okay

A beg I need responses

Tnks

@makano @technix et al

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.