Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (905495 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2022
tonnymexx:
Hello guru,

Good morning all, please my business we normally pay cooperative tax and they don't give an individual tax clearance, hope it doesn't affect anything when applying for visa? How dose this deed of gift look like and who are those doing it?

Please can I have the list of compulsory documents for study visa?

Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4773130/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/33#72169936
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oppemipo(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2022
Thank you. I should put two applicants?

CentennialGuy:

Your infant doesn't need biometric.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by nk20: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2022
Wealthh:

Pls anyone in Kenya that can help make findings on May applicants file....it is not easy to wait for a whole year I swear...me that mine is Nov self,all my body don dey hot....@Johchann nd all other May applicants should pls speak up! It’s high time they knew what’s going on with their applications

I am a May applicant
Submitted my application since January, eligibility started March 24th. No news again. But my problem is that I used an immigration consultant(reside in Cana) he is the one that did all my application, he is not saying anything, he said It’s not even advisable to send a webform, infact since I started disturbing him to mail ircc, he stopped picking my calls(he feels I am teaching him his job). Brethren, I am really confused here

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2022
Please if someone renews their passport, can they use the old one ( the one used for the application) together with the new one asper attach both the old one and new one, when they get requested for PPR? Just asking
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by atiteb4: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2022
Teezkid:
Please if someone renews their passport, can they use the old one ( the one used for the application) together with the new one asper attach both the old one and new one, when they get requested for PPR? Just asking
yes please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teebabe2806: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Bigdaddy001:
Good morning people, please permit me to ask oh.
Abeg how many universities in Canada don't make tuition deposit compulsory from here?

I don't even understand my English �

But make Una help out abeg �

University of Calgary, Alberta doesn’t make it compulsory
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tcrown2020(f): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Teezkid:

Submit the new one for PPR. The new one has the previous ) old) passport number for reference purposes
No.need to add old one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lolly30(f): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
@teezkid
No need of the old passport. Just send only the new one. Since is the new one that will get the stamp. And again if u check d front page ur old passport number is included.
The main reason U did new one is to extend the validity year.
I sent the new one when I was requested to send passport and my passport is back with stamp.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ninab: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
nk20:

I am a May applicant
Submitted my application since January, eligibility started March 24th. No news again. But my problem is that I used an immigration consultant(reside in Cana) he is the one that did all my application, he is not saying anything, he said It’s not even advisable to send a webform, infact since I started disturbing him to mail ircc, he stopped picking my calls(he feels I am teaching him his job). Brethren, I am really confused here

It might seem impossible but trust me you would get your ppr this month
Hang in there
You can also raise the webform yourself

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by danbrahim: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello. I am in the process of applying for study visa and I am stuck at gathering documents for Proof of Funds.

My total tuition + transport + living expenses = 41,500 CAD for 2 years. i need to show that I have at least 15,000,000 NGN to cover this expense.

I currently have 10,000,000 NGN (30,392 CAD) in my savings account and 29,000 USD worth of cryptocurrency in my BINANCE wallet.

My question is, Is it possible or acceptable to use my Cryptocurrency Statement of Account as POF?

Please urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidganna10: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
ossysam1:

Good morning people and the gurus in the house. Please I need your opinion on this;
I have admission in Memorial University of Newfoundland to study Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. Tuition fee is 6,390CAD and I intend to make full payment. I'm a graduate of Accountancy (2.1) and a member of the institute of Chartereed Accountants of Nigeria with over seven years banking experience ( Operations), no Marketing experience. I'm married with three kids and my wife is baker. My wife's baking business is registered with CAC, though she uses her personal account to receive payments. It is actually at a growing stage.
For my proof of fund, I have someone that wants to buy one of my landed property,( I have three) for 15m and would pay the money into my account. Aside my usual monthly salaries, quarterly and upfront payments by the bank, my account has not witnessed this type of fund in the past.
I choosed this course to enable me cap up my experiences, as I have limited experience in business development/Marketing. I actually gave myself a target of 8 years to leave Banking. I intend to set up a spare parts business upon my return to Nigeria, hence the one year program. This is the business my people are known for and I had a 3-year apprenticeship before I gained admission to the university years back. I could easily get supplies(in million of Naira) from my people and pay after sales. I have registered a business name with CAC for this purpose.

My questions are;

1. If I attach the deed of conveyance for the sale of the land and estate Surveyor valuation report, is it enough to justify the lump sum?

2. Is it necessary to do valuation reports for the other two landed property and attach same to my application?

3. Is my reason for this one year program convincing?

4. Do I need to leave some funds in my wife's account for upkeep while I'm away. If yes, how much?

5. I have not travelled out of the country before, have not been denied visa before. So, no traveling history. Is this a major problem?

6. Is there anything I need to add to make my application more solid?

Please I would appreciate any advice/guadince in this regard. Thank you in advance.

1. Yes it is enough, but I was advice you add survey plan as well.

2. If your three landed properties are in close proximity, you may jettison the idea. Since you are selling one of the lands, I believe that is enough valuation. But if they are far from each other then, valuation report can be done.

3. No one can know that, are your reasons convincing to you? If they are, you don't have to panic. Just add supporting documents and submit.

4. Yes if she is not working, enough amount to cover her upkeep (rent, feeding, utilities e.tc) for a year.

5. No problem here.

6. Family pics, CAC, C of O/survey plans for your landed properties, all primary documents. Basically, Apply with what you have and hope and pray for the best.

Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by nk20: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
ninab:

It might seem impossible but trust me you would get your ppr this month
Hang in there
You can also raise the webform yourself

Please what information can I write or I don’t mind getting a sample of the webform please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidganna10: 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
danbrahim:
Hello. I am in the process of applying for study visa and I am stuck at gathering documents for Proof of Funds.

My total tuition + transport + living expenses = 41,500 CAD for 2 years. i need to show that I have at least 15,000,000 NGN to cover this expense.

I currently have 10,000,000 NGN (30,392 CAD) in my savings account and 29,000 USD worth of cryptocurrency in my BINANCE wallet.

My question is, Is it possible or acceptable to use my Cryptocurrency Statement of Account as POF?

Please urgent
some one here did that and got his Visa, although, he added his 6 months trading P/L. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KellyKk: 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
danbrahim:

Please urgent

Someone got his ppr few months ago with crypto as POF . All you have to do is showing enough prove Like your transactional history , chat with your clients during the trading ( buying and selling ) and other proof to convince VO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tcrown2020(f): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kuze1:

You should be able to send via webform

Thank you @ Kuze1. God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ade279(f): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
URGENT INQUIRY! cry cry

Hello everyone!
First time here... I gained admission for my Ph.D. at the University of Manitoba and it's going to be fully funded by my Ph.D. supervisor. My issue is about the proof of funds. The thing is, I am planning to apply for my study permit through the NSE route. Do I need to submit the 'My Bank Certificate' statement, or is the proof of funds my supervisor would provide sufficient?

Thank you very much!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pufframmy: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
someone here have drop crypto statement and he was granted if u can search here
u will see it

danbrahim:

Please urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lolly30:
@teezkid
No need of the old passport. Just send only the new one. Since is the new one that will get the stamp. And again if u check d front page ur old passport number is included.
The main reason U did new one is to extend the validity year.
I sent the new one when I was requested to send passport and my passport is back with stamp.
Alright, thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tcrown2020:

Submit the new one for PPR. The new one has the previous ) old) passport number for reference purposes
No.need to add old one
Thanks for the information
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Raeinn: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=Creativeowos post=111951594][/quote]

Thank you so much and as you have congratulated me so shall you be congratulated. It will end in praise . Amen

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Raeinn: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
makano:
This is a very interesting and well detailed landing gist.....

Congrats to you once again Raeinn, Canada has finally received a star..

And amen to your prayers, I am glad to be part of your success story.

Peace

Thank you so much and I’m eternally grateful to you for all your help and guidance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Raeinn: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
favourdamsel:
The landing gist is so interesting. Thanks � for it. Wish you more favour in canada

Thank you so much and may God bless and favour you too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Siraseyi(f): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Siraseyi:
Please, I need advice on this.
For POF, My mum paid part of my tuition fees and will send the remaining balance of tuition and living expenses into my account as a gift to her daughter. So I intend to submit only my statement of account because I want to use MBS. Should I submit her statement of account too? Confused right now..Please I need guidance.

Please house,A response will be well appreciated..thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sharon84: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=Siraseyi post=111969643][/quote]

Yes you need to submit your mums statement of account too and also show her source of income/how she gathered the funds to sponsor you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
kichi2000:
Hello gurus in the house. This is my first time on this forum. Please I need help with applying for Canada study permit. I received a fully funded Phd admission from Memorial university in 2020 but did not apply for visa. I deferred my admission to 22/23 spring session. I now want to apply for the visa. My question is whether i can use the initial letter of funding together with the letter approving my deferment or do I have to apply to the university to reissue the funding letter. Will really appreciate any help I can get here
I think it is better you request another funding letter if it does not cover the period of your study as stated in your deferment letter.
Also, check out the minimum expenses to see if your funding covers the cost of tuition and maintenance, if not, do well to have the balance in your personal account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MaameU: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Big congratulations o!!!! Did you use the new or old portal?

Akukusesemomo:
To God be the glory
Thank you Jesus, You made this happen in spite of the deficiencies of the application

PPR dropped today
Jan 19th Application

Thank you to all those who took their time to answer my infrequent posts. Thank you to Ayodeji who held my hand through this process, I met them on here.

To the rest of us waiting, may God do it for us all, amen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Joanosas2950: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good day Everyone, I am a May intake applicant . Applied march 3rd and did upfront medical before applying because it was mandatory in my case . (Upfront medical required) So i assumed i was chosen for NSE Nigerian Student Express. I had over 30k proof of fund in my dads savings account for more than 8 months before application, I have a travel history (I did my undergraduate studies in Russia). My first year part tuition fee receipt of 4000CAD and IELTS of 7.5 was submitted along with other usual documents.

The Nigerian Student Express Application processing time as stated by IRCC takes 20 days but in my case, it's been 42 days and I am yet to receive any update or final decision from IRCC.

my master program starts on the 3rd of may (in 18 days time) University of Windsor. I am very terrible at waiting thats why i wanted to use NSE. I develop anxiety, depression and even loose complete focus in situations like this especially when I read about people's experience on this page that have meet all requirements and are still waiting for months and even a year, it scares me alot and i dont mean to be insensitive to others that have been waiting long before me, its just that my anxiety is causing me serious depression. This is some kind of mental slavery, The cost of being a Nigerian.
Please gurus and expert in the house should analysis my application page and advise on what to do.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Topesanya(f): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Raeinn:

Thank you so much and as you have congratulated me so shall you be congratulated. It will end in praise . Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by nurseafrica: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Wishing you all success on your visa application.
To calm your nerves.

This lifestyle video is similar to what you will get used to in Canada.

Like,comment and subscribe as new video on very important Australian student visa will be up tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzcMDibtEFs

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
I applied March 1st... Still waiting for my PPR, eligibility is yet to start .. MAY 9th intake

God will do it for me and everyone waiting
Amen

Joanosas2950:
Good day Everyone, I am a May intake applicant . Applied march 3rd and did upfront medical before applying because it was mandatory in my case . (Upfront medical required) So i assumed i was chosen for NSE Nigerian Student Express. I had over 30k proof of fund in my dads savings account for more than 8 months before application, I have a travel history (I did my undergraduate studies in Russia). My first year part tuition fee receipt of 4000CAD and IELTS of 7.5 was submitted along with other usual documents.

The Nigerian Student Express Application processing time as stated by IRCC takes 20 days but in my case, it's been 42 days and I am yet to receive any update or final decision from IRCC.

my master program starts on the 3rd of may (in 18 days time) University of Windsor. I am very terrible at waiting thats why i wanted to use NSE. I develop anxiety, depression and even loose complete focus in situations like this especially when I read about people's experience on this page that have meet all requirements and are still waiting for months and even a year, it scares me alot and i dont mean to be insensitive to others that have been waiting long before me, its just that my anxiety is causing me serious depression. This is some kind of mental slavery, The cost of being a Nigerian.
Please gurus and expert in the house should analysis my application page and advise on what to do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by nk20: 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Treasure134:
I applied March 1st... Still waiting for my PPR, eligibility is yet to start .. MAY 9th intake

God will do it for me and everyone waiting
Amen

Which school, I am May 9th too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Floda: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oldfashioned145:
Good morning house

My parents are my sponsors and my mom transferred 10,000 cad for living expenses into my account. Do I need to do a gift deed for this even though she's a co sponsor.

Thank you

Good day guys.
Please gurus in the house, I have a question.

In a situation like this where the mom is a co-sponsor and has transferred some amount as gift deed to the applicant, does she ( mum ) also need to provide her soa??

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.