Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (908143 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by femmybet(f): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2022
Good morning all

Pls a quick one
After filling the TRMS online, do I need to do any physical submission to my preferred bank?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Akexstinger(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2022
blessingflow:
Good morning to all the gurus in the house. This is July 2021 applicant. My Gcms just came out, I no even understand. Pls, what do you think?
Hi ! Please when did you apply for your GMCS note and when did it arrive? And which third party agency did you use?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2022
Teemenzo:

Boss you are right. I feel the applicant's application is not been updated.

The only part not yet concluded has to do with the info sharing. The applicant just need to be patient a little more.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2022
Chubbyface:

Should we give consent?
It's a matter of choice . If you want your application and its contents to be between you and IRCC then dont select it. But if you want whatever information you have given to IRCC concerning the application to be given or shared with a 3rd party in future for whatever reason then you can select it .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Ojb555666:
*Greetings Gurus in here, please can one use form A to make NBCC tuition payments under this (pay my tuition) as the only platform? The exchange rate there is black market rate and very high*

Hello Ojb555666,

PayMyTuition is the only recognized payment partner of NBCC. The rate is extremely scary. If you have a trusted someone or a family member in Canada, the person can assist with the payment. Otherwise, you have no other choice.

Best of Luck

Best of Luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Iamgrac: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2022
Wow that nice,
I sent you an email can you reply to it
Gitt:

I WAS GIVEN ADMISSION TO THE SAME SCHOOL
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Iamgrac: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2022
Actually I have someone who I think would help me pay.
But the thing is I don't know how the person would pay for me
I sent you an email can you please reply.
vividlooks:

Normal. You can use Form A but please ensure the bank can remit funds fast else purchase USD and remit to the school. Alternatively, if you have someone in �� who can help facilitate payment �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ayomide5651: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2022
Good morning gurus. I received my addmission offer letter yesterday, it was not written in it that I should pay deposit of tuition fee. I want to ask, does schools like these takes full tuition fee payment during enrollment, or by that time one can make deposit and pay the remaining by installment? Cape Breton University to be precise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2022
Marytess:

Good morning, please is Post-Baccalaureate the same as Post Graduate Diploma? Thank you.

Hello Marytess,

No, it is not. However, both offer advanced study and are suitable for graduates with a First degree.

The PBD is a bridging study that helps professionals with an alien background augment their new career line or help graduates with low CGPA improve their grades, or professionals looking at a career switch.

The PGD/C focus on teaching the essentialities of industry practices to assist professionals who are not interested in a Master's study or in becoming an academic learn the technical areas of a professional study.

Check Google for more useful information.

Best of Luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2022
DestinationCann:
Hello everyone, please how much is the recent transmission fee for children passport submission?

Bosses in the house, please help.
Justmellow
Scott99tish

Hello DestinationCann,

CentennialGuy has answered.

Best of Luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by nk20: 11:02am On Apr 22, 2022
Biko who is going to Langara collage? Abi na only me know about this school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 11:02am On Apr 22, 2022
Omiinii:

With that in mind. I addressed my refusal reasons as accentuated by my GCMS notes. Which were sources of funds in 3 words. Packaged my application and applied on the 11th April of 2022. I received my passport request on 21st of April 2022.

Docs submitted in no particular order
1.) Evidence of post secondary education
2.) LOE (1 Page)
3.) SOP (4 Pages)
4.) NIN Slip(Me and my sponsor)
5.) Birth certificate
6.) IELTS
7.) 12 months bank statements for sponsor
8.) My bank statement (4 months)
9.) Business Invoices and receipts
10.) Tuition payment receipts
11.) Recommendation letters
12.) Financial statements of business
13.) Family pictures
14.) Business related pictures
15.) CAC registration docs
16.) Tenancy agreement and evidence of it's proceeds
17.) Sponsorship letter
18.) Bank reference Letter.

It'll end in praise for each and every one of us.

Hello Omiinii,

Big congratulations on your new feat. Your determination brought you this fall. Keep the focus strong.

Congrats Again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2022
Lani84:
Good day friends, and TGIF

Please is MYBankStatement a good way to show proof funds at the PoE? Or is a printed statement best?

To all PPR hopefuls, keep your head up! It’s coming by God’s grace.

Hello Lani84,

You don't need to show or demonstrate any POF at the POE. If you intend to, you can have a printed statement in hard copies or as a softcopy on your phone. Note that you should not talk when not spoken to and don't present anything when not asked.

Best of Luck

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2022
Chubbyface:

Should we give consent?

Hello Chubbyface,

You don't need to give consent if you are applying yourself. Skip the question.

Best of Luck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eztosin(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2022
Good day everyone.

Can anyone please help with the Abuja mailing address.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2022
JustMellow:

Hello Lani84,

You don't need to show or demonstrate any POF at the POE. If you intend to, you can have a printed statement in hard copies or as a softcopy on your phone. Note that you should not talk when not spoken to and don't present anything when not asked.

Best of Luck
good to have you back
Please I have a quick question when one defers and send the new LOA through webform
What is meant to be in the context of the webform concerning deferring admission ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2022
When filling IMM forms, should we leave those places they want us to sign blank, or we should just put our names to represent the signature?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 11:16am On Apr 22, 2022
Malone122:
good to have you back
Please I have a quick question when one defers and send the new LOA through webform
What is meant to be in the context of the webform concerning deferring admission ?

Hello Malone122,

You don't need to explain. You can simply state the SUBJECT: updated LOA or Letter of Admission.

If you must give a reason, it could be the close deadline to enrol for classes due to the delay in the finalization of your application if this is the case. If you are for the Fall 2022 term, you may want to wait a while before sending in the updated LOA.

Best of Luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 11:22am On Apr 22, 2022
Lezy:
Hello everyone,

I had lived in one country before, now in 9jar, want to submit study visa, do I need police Clearance from this country I lived before? Please, advise....I have expired copy police Clearance of this country, can I submit it like that? I made an enquiry to this country, now, it would take 4 months to get police Clearance from them. What should I do?

Thanks.

Hello Lezy,

You don't. If it is required, it will be requested by IRCC. However, you can include the expired clearance certificate coupled with a brief explanation of the difficulty to get a renewed copy. The police clearance is mostly mandated for the EE route. Though including a copy will hasting the processing of your application as the verification process of your background check in that country will be swift.

Best of Luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eztosin(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2022
Someone please. It's very urgent

Eztosin:
Good day everyone.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2022
Teezkid:
When filling IMM forms, should we leave those places they want us to sign blank, or we should just put our names to represent the signature?

Hello Teezkid,

Input your full name as shown on your passport or travel document after filling out the IMM 1294e form.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eztosin(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2022
Anyone please. It's very urgent
Eztosin:
Good day everyone.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2022
JustMellow:

Hello Teezkid,

Input your full name as shown on your passport or travel document after filling out the IMM 1294e form.

Best of Luck
Alright, thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2022
Eztosin:
Someone please. It's very urgent

abuja-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.ca

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Efizzi: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2022
Hello House, Please is there anywhere I can do the police clearance in Abuja? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by femmybet(f): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2022
Anyone pls?

femmybet:
Good morning all

Pls a quick one
After filling the TRMS online, do I need to do any physical submission to my preferred bank?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Iamgrac: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2022
Good day everyone,

Please is anyone familiar with payment of deposit to centennial college via a Canadian bank transfer?
The thing is I have someone in Canada who is willing to help me pay, so far I transfer the naira equivalent, but I don't know how to go about it.
can anyone please respond to this post as the deadline for payment is drawing closer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pufframmy: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2022
Congratulations
do you use New Portal Or OLD One
Omiinii:
Good day guys, I had to settle to write this because I started my journey here and will finally end it here as well. I recently received my passport request on 21/04/2022.

This journey has started since 2019. My first ever application I used an agent to which was recommended to me by a family friend. My mother was the one in direct contact with the agent all i did was drop documents and go for biometrics. I wasn't really ecstatic about leaving Nigeria then. It wasn't in my plans at all. my application was already 6 months old. Luckily, I withdrew the application as I needed my passport for certain things which I'll not go into the Intricacies. I didn't even bother if my application was going fine or not I just desperately needed my passport at that point not caring what was done or if my application was submitted correctly. Sha I withdrew.

Fast forward to 2020. A friend of mine sparked my interest in traveling to Canada. Especially with the way the country don be. Mhen, then I remembered I had applied for this before. I asked for her advice and she directed me to Nairaland instantly I started reading the thread sometimes I could go as far as 2016 to see what was discussed and how things has changed found that Frankrobbn1, Lekiboboe, Justmellow, Fgmp12, shupy,dommakavelli, just wise where top contributors. So I took my time and read their timelines. Every answers they gave/answered.

However, due to what I already learnt here I knew I had to get in contact with the agent of 2019 again to tell me what he filled in my IMM forms. I also planned to order my gcms files to see myself but I needed the details from the last application and hear what he has to say. I was in shock to what was submitted. The fallacies in my application and knew instantly that I was in deep shit. I can't drastically change any information as that will be considered misrepresentation. IRCC no send if na agent apply for you. So one way or another I maneuvered. I was able to dilute some information. While some i just left it like that. There was no way I could change them.

With what I already knew I applied on July 23 2021. I was then refused November 29 2021. I was devastated. Upon everything whey I don Sabi. Haba na. I ordered my notes the same day I got refused.

I took my time got closer to God, bought some course from Mark holte. Paid for study permit webinars organized by immigration lawyers. Looked for other resources to gather information, felt nairaland wasn't enough. I would always direct message immigration lawyers on twitter i.e Andrew kolton, Raj sharma, Mikal, Mario Bellissimo. I got some information about the Intricacies, learnt alot about chinook e.t.c
Information choke sha.

With that in mind. I addressed my refusal reasons as accentuated by my GCMS notes. Which were sources of funds in 3 words. Packaged my application and applied on the 11th April of 2022. I received my passport request on 21st of April 2022.

Docs submitted in no particular order
1.) Evidence of post secondary education
2.) LOE (1 Page)
3.) SOP (4 Pages)
4.) NIN Slip(Me and my sponsor)
5.) Birth certificate
6.) IELTS
7.) 12 months bank statements for sponsor
8.) My bank statement (4 months)
9.) Business Invoices and receipts
10.) Tuition payment receipts
11.) Recommendation letters
12.) Financial statements of business
13.) Family pictures
14.) Business related pictures
15.) CAC registration docs
16.) Tenancy agreement and evidence of it's proceeds
17.) Sponsorship letter
18.) Bank reference Letter.

It'll end in praise for each and every one of us.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Menaluv: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2022
I'm going to Langara College for fall session

nk20:
Biko who is going to Langara collage? Abi na only me know about this school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by NSE19: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Good afternoon Nairalanders and Gurus in the house.

I just searched for my parents company name on the CAC website and it shows that it is inactive. I have researched all the steps to activate it and we would need to have audited financial statements. (this one is a long shot o). The business which is a shop in lagos market is still running but without solid books

Kindly advise if there is need to reactivate on CAC website.

Secondly,
If I pay my fees before study permit application, do I need to show the Statement of Account my fees was paid from??

Please nairalanders and gurus, kindly treat as urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gitt: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Elixosodi:
how long did it take you to get a decision?
Just two weeks or there about.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DestinationCann: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Thanks, that's the fee.
DHL charged #16,800 for 2 way courier.

This jaapa thing is not for the financially weak oo.

CentennialGuy:

Is it any different from what adults pay? I believe it's N9,410. That's the current amount.

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.