Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (908849 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 3:34pm On May 18, 2022
WiZiggy:
please how can I create this table of content? Is it in my SOP or where pls, I need guide

https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/528#112951275
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by cincolaze(f): 3:36pm On May 18, 2022
Hello gurus in the house. Please I'm about to start my application and I'd like to know if it is advisable to use a cousin as my sponsor. I can proof our relationship. Can I go ahead with my application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by iamblessed17: 3:43pm On May 18, 2022
thaiwo1234:
Hello
Been a silent reader
Got my ppr today
Feb 28 applicant
I’m a Jan 26th applicant
God Will do it for me
Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tunji0991: 4:03pm On May 18, 2022
Please can anyone send a sample of monetary gift deed sample to my email… Please and please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ucystan(f): 4:10pm On May 18, 2022
Please has anybody here used Mpower loan and got approved? Please help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Beautifulchy: 4:11pm On May 18, 2022
makano:
Hello MightyRance

If your application has passed the processing time, then you can start sending mails and webform to IRCC..

And your elder brother being your sponsor and submitting a Nigerian account isnt a problem at all.. What the Visa Officer is more concerned about is that the declared funds will be readily available for your studies all through your stay in Canada....

I just hope you showed close relationship with your sponsor..

And its Makano and not mekano.

It will end in praise..

Peace
Hello Makano please I sent you mail using my second account,the name starting with Chi,I can't access the email to this username again. Kindly respond to it. Will like to discuss with you. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 4:27pm On May 18, 2022
cincolaze:
Hello gurus in the house. Please I'm about to start my application and I'd like to know if it is advisable to use a cousin as my sponsor. I can proof our relationship. Can I go ahead with my application?

IF YOU CAN DO THE BOLDED CONVINCINGLY!!, YOU CAN GO AHEAD.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 4:28pm On May 18, 2022
Tunji0991:
Please can anyone send a sample of monetary gift deed sample to my email… Please and please

Google can get you this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MightyRance(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2022
Hello Gurus.

Progress was made on my application today. My eligibility is now showing ''We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.''.

And my upfront medical has not been updated.

IT WILL END IN PRAISE. BY GOD'S GRACE.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 18, 2022
Thanks for your response.

However, I don’t know which of your advice I should follow.

They won't acknowledge web forms or emails you sent, so you don't know if they've worked on it.

You also want to continue contacting them to avoid complacency.

What is the way to go?

Anon123:

If you have sent, be rest assured it has been updated.

Most times they do not respond hence it is advised you send more than once
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 18, 2022
Thank you for this info.

Which of their email or web form did you use to get this response?

How long does it take them to respond?

Your response will be appreciated.

Predator188:
yes
It can be updated without given info on portal, they may confirm reception of documents @email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 4:49pm On May 18, 2022
nairagrounds:
Thanks for your response.

However, I don’t know which of your advice I should follow.

They won't acknowledge web forms or emails you sent, so you don't know if they've worked on it.

You also want to continue contacting them to avoid complacency.

What is the way to go?

Okay....

In a normal situation, IRCC is meant to acknowledge the additional documents you have sent but since they havent, it doesnt mean they have not received it and it does not also means that you will keep sending.

I am recommending that you resend one more time and then stop.

try this
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?v2

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Aitchugo: 5:00pm On May 18, 2022
Feb 15 applicant here. Are there any other Feb applicants whose eligibility review hasn't started?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by cincolaze(f): 5:04pm On May 18, 2022
Anon123:

IF YOU CAN DO THE BOLDED CONVINCINGLY!!, YOU CAN GO AHEAD.
Alright thank you so much. Will birth certificate, pictures of us together and a family tree be enough for proof?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 18, 2022
Thanks.

I've used the two web forms and that of Lagos once.

I’ve also sent emails to Nairobi and Abuja twice.

I hope I hear back from them soon, so I can start planning my fall trip.

Anon123:

Okay....

In a normal situation, IRCC is meant to acknowledge the additional documents you have sent but since they havent, it doesnt mean they have not received it and it does not also means that you will keep sending.

I am recommending that you resend one more time and then stop.

try this
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?v2

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 5:18pm On May 18, 2022
Toonice:
Please I need A lady that have IELTS result.

Kindly let me know I have a good offer

I have IELTS... whyV
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kinkyhead: 5:18pm On May 18, 2022
Pls pls i have my gcms notes to know my status. I don't understand. I have 42 pages. Which of the page highlights my status and what do i look out for exactly to know how well or not so well that can tell about my application. Abeg guide me o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 5:18pm On May 18, 2022
MightyRance:
Hello Gurus.

Progress was made on my application today. My eligibility is now showing ''We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.''.

Congrats... when did you apply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MightyRance(m): 5:22pm On May 18, 2022
CharitoJames:

Congrats... when did you apply?

I applied March 23rd

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 5:23pm On May 18, 2022
I’ve seen someone answer something like this to me of using a new passport to stamp. The person told me that you can just submit a new passport as long as the passport has the old passport number ( the passport for applying on IRCC) cool without writing a mail
Malone122:
from what I know a friend did was when his old passport was about 8 months from expiring and he didn’t want to submit the old one but the new one for stamping
He got to write a small note sending to ircc through webform in his own case he said the passport was missing that’s why he had to get a new one for stamping

Mind you it wasn’t missing he just didn’t want the stamp to be on the one that had 8 months validity and even the old passport number would surely be on the new passport.

Yes to answer your question it would be stamped….. he should just write a note to ircc explaining why he is sending a new passport since the old one hasn’t expired

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by nk20: 5:24pm On May 18, 2022
iamblessed17:

I’m a Jan 26th applicant
God Will do it for me
Amen

Have you eligibility started? I am January 23th applicant . Eligibility started since 23th March, no ppr yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Leslie992: 5:26pm On May 18, 2022
I got my ppr for Canada study visa today
I'm so so happy

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omoba95(f): 5:28pm On May 18, 2022
Congratulations!! Thank God. When did you apply please?

Leslie992:
I'm so so happy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kiari: 5:28pm On May 18, 2022
Leslie992:
I'm so so happy
Congratulations…. Please what’s your timeline

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MirahO: 5:29pm On May 18, 2022
Leslie992:
I'm so so happy

Congratulations �

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Smartzkelvin(m): 5:29pm On May 18, 2022
Leslie992:
I'm so so happy

congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 5:37pm On May 18, 2022
kinkyhead:
Pls pls i have my gcms notes to know my status. I don't understand. I have 42 pages. Which of the page highlights my status and what do i look out for exactly to know how well or not so well that can tell about my application. Abeg guide me o

Check your eligibility- what does it say??

And check for pre -assessment notes.. it's usually at the top 2 pages or last 2 pages

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 5:40pm On May 18, 2022
Congratulations. May the land of Canada favour u. Mine is next in Jesus name.

Leslie992:
I'm so so happy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ebyprecy: 5:50pm On May 18, 2022
Chinnychappy:
Please read up how professional emails can be sent and if personal emails can be used on the school website. Except it is coming from a govt. registered email addy, it may not go through. Don't think ref. from personal email is acceptable.
I got ref from personal email and it was accepted
I depends on the school I think
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by adepeju1911: 5:54pm On May 18, 2022
kiari:

Congratulations…. Please what’s your timeline

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 5:56pm On May 18, 2022
MightyRance:
Hello Gurus.

When did you do the medicals ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.