Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (908413 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Iffylove: 10:12pm On May 19, 2022
Hello,
Please I need your input on this, the GCMS report I got shows that the criminality is passed, medical passed (though upfront) and info sharing was indicated as complete, but eligibility is still blank. Does this mean the eligibility is the last process on the application?

makano:
If you read through this thread, you will know this question has been asked countless number of times..

There is no specific period or duration for Eligibility to be passed or failed..

Some take days, some take months and some take years..

Just be hopeful and positive..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrnatural(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2022
ShowYoung:

Sociology and Clinical Psychology or Health Science don't go together.

So which other course that’s related to sociology you think we can apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrnatural(m): 10:20pm On May 19, 2022
Faith550:
Good evening all.
Please must I have valuation of my land properties bf submitting my study permit application. MY COURSE is 2 years and I have 14m in my account and paid 8k CAD.My total study fee is 36k CAD.please is it good to go?

Na wa ooo!!! This amount is staggering�

Does it mean we that don’t have 1/3 of such amount in the bank don’t stand a chance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nitand2(f): 10:25pm On May 19, 2022
My brother, eligibility never start bfr ooo until dis evening o
I did an upfront medical since September and has be updated to pass
AMEEEEEEN o brother I pray I share my goodnews one of this days o
buckyfof:

Wait!!! Are you telling me since all this while that your eligibility has not started

It's a welcome development, It must have been going on underground but they just updated it on your portal which is still a good thing itself. It still a breath of fresh air.

The funny thing is you can even get ppr tomorrow or next week, keep sending mails and don't relent attal. Hope you have done medical??

This application will be approved, please keep updating us. I want to hear your good news

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sand4love(f): 10:29pm On May 19, 2022
Leslie992:
I got my ppr for Canada study visa today
I'm so so happy

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Graceade2022: 10:46pm On May 19, 2022
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 11:24pm On May 19, 2022
Please guys can I use an app generated invoice in place of a hard copy since I don't have and have not been issuing receipts in my business prior to now? Note, I want to use as evidence of transactions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mobbwc: 11:26pm On May 19, 2022
Hello House, I have the following questions please:

1. Is the photo size for CA study visa same as the standard US size requirement?

2. The "Request medical form" part of the documents upload section, what am I required to do? I am unsure.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by banky24: 11:56pm On May 19, 2022
Congratulations Josh3322.May the land of Canada favour you.Solid six months waiting. Thank God the wait is finally over. Mine is next in Jesus name.

My
Josh3322:
I'M LITERALLY SHAKING NOW!!

JUST GOT PPR!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by banky24: 12:02am On May 20, 2022
Congratulations. May canada favour you.

Paxhavard:
Guys it's PPR Alert oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Just got my PPR request now.

God is indeed the Almighty. Trust him and never give up.

First-time Applicant (Self-sponsored), No agent. I did it myself.

I did not submit any landed documents to establish home ties. I established home ties with my family and my job in Nigeria. No single property title was submitted.

Time-line:

Application submitted - February 1 2022
Biometrics request - February 2 2022
Biometrics done and updated - February 3 2022
Medical request - March 23 2022
Medical done - April 19 2022
Medical updated to pass - May 5 2022

(PS: Avoid Q-life. They can delay for Africa. I recommend IOM)

PPR - May 19 2022 smiley

Documents submitted
Letter of Admission
Mum's letter of employment
Parents marriage Cert
My birth Cert and that of my siblings
Family pictures
Undergraduate Transcripts
Diploma and LLB Cert
Law school transcripts and Cert
Call to Bar Cert
NBA Practicing fee receipts
Sample of my NBA Stamp and Seal
CV
My Employment letter
Letter of Introduction/leave from my employers
Work ID
6 months payslip
Lagos State tax clearance certificate
Reference letter from the International Law Association
Reference letter from ARM and my pension and retirement account Statement
MPower loan offer - $40k
6 months Salary account statement with about $12k
IELTS
NYSC cert
Waec
Police character report.

I encourage everyone who is waiting not to give up hope. E go reach you soon.

Abeg who dey go Toronto make we link up for Fall 2022.

God, I'm so happy! Thank you Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Josh3322: 12:43am On May 20, 2022
Thank you and amen!
banky24:
Congratulations Josh3322.May the land of Canada favour you.Solid six months waiting. Thank God the wait is finally over. Mine is next in Jesus name.

My
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omoba95(f): 1:12am On May 20, 2022
Congratulations ��

Josh3322:
I'M LITERALLY SHAKING NOW!!

JUST GOT PPR!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Makah00: 1:43am On May 20, 2022
Greetings canada Nairaland . I have motive to travel to the canada for my msc
I applied to 3 schools for fall 2022 and they all denied me admission. I am still crying like this

I studied economics for my undergraduate with a CGPA of 3.84/5.00 and I’m planing to apply for my masters in economics for fall 2023 . I graduated in 2019
Gurus in the house I need your advice of the following questions
I have taken the ielts exams
I have already Registered for gre exam too
My question
1)Is there a chance to get a school with full funding or at least part ? As I have searched online for schools that offers scholarships
2) when should I start sending cold mail to professors
Please house I need mentors abeg . I need people to guide me through. Thank you �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oyedamilola: 1:57am On May 20, 2022
It’s seems the visa processing time is now 11 weeks, saw this on IRCC website. Its was updated 20th of April last month, please guy check to see if this is correct, this may be the reason why people are getting a decision in few weeks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oyedamilola: 2:06am On May 20, 2022
It’s seems the visa processing time is now 11 weeks, saw this on IRCC website. Date modified: 2022-04-20 please guy check to see if this is correct, this may be the reason why people are getting a decision in few weeks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Makah00: 2:14am On May 20, 2022
makano:
Hello Belleville

Google will be your best friend here..

Just google Ontario colleges..

Peace

Please makano I need your help.
I applied to 3 schools for fall 2022 and they all denied me admission. I am still crying like this

I studied economics for my undergraduate with a CGPA of 3.84/5.00 and I’m planing to apply for my masters in economics for fall 2023 . I graduated in 2019 . I need your advice of the following questions
My question
1)Is there a chance to get a school with full funding or at least part ? As I have searched online for schools that offers scholarships
Please I need mentorabeg . I need you to guide me through. Thank you �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nelson2k: 4:02am On May 20, 2022
Good news. My eligibility started today. I applied on the 14th of May, medical passed on the 17th and biometric on the 18th.

The process is fast� ( old portal )

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 4:47am On May 20, 2022
Slimszy:

Hi Bro,

What documents do i need to transit through Doha please? Do I need a Covid test or just my vaccine certificate?
As at the day I traveled all I needed was my Covid vaccine card, but I also did my PCR test though it was not required
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jermaie0009: 5:59am On May 20, 2022
Ur PPr is around d corner , submit it the payslips and ur SOA

Graceade2022:
Hello everyone,

The Embassy is asking me to provide evidence of 3 months statement of account (further document required) on salary paid by my employer and tax clearance certificate, however my employer does not pay directly to our account, instead he pays through cash or cheques.

Please how do i go about this?
NOTE: My sister is sponsoring me and we submitted sufficient Statement of Account.

I am thinking of collecting the 3 months payslip from my employer with a letter affirming that they do not pay into account but they pay cash. And maybe upload my SOA also even without salary payment reflecting.

Is that sufficient?
Can payslip replace bank statement?
Is there anyone here who experienced such?
Please help me guys
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 6:16am On May 20, 2022
Makah00:

I studied economics for my undergraduate with a CGPA of 3.84/5.00 and I’m planing to apply for my masters in economics for fall 2023 . I graduated in 2019
My question
Please house I need mentors abeg . I need people to guide me through. Thank you �

While you await response from the gurus and members of this platform who got fullyfunded graduate offers from Canadian Universities, you might/should find the contents in the link below useful

https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/496#112746471

Good luck!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gokoyer1401: 6:26am On May 20, 2022
grin. Which one is years? This is serious. It's not their fault but our useless leaders in Nigeria/Africa lead us into this situation.

I bet eligibility can't take more than few weeks for Europeans or people from other well developed countries.
makano:
If you read through this thread, you will know this question has been asked countless number of times..

There is no specific period or duration for Eligibility to be passed or failed..

Some take days, some take months and some take years..

Just be hopeful and positive..

Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 6:31am On May 20, 2022
Faith550:
Good evening all.
Please must I have valuation of my land properties bf submitting my study permit application. MY COURSE is 2 years and I have 14m in my account and paid 8k CAD.My total study fee is 36k CAD.please is it good to go?

You can use land as a property to strengthen your home tie. It's valuation is not mandatory, but the CofO and other documents are proofs that you own it.

I struggle to understand how your total expenses can be $36,000 for a two year program. Did you mean your tuition fee is $36,000? Kindly elucidate on this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nitand2(f): 6:43am On May 20, 2022
Good morning NL
Please I got reply to one of the mail I sent on May 5 to Ircc Beijing.
I no too understand the message it’s passing

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 6:43am On May 20, 2022
oyedamilola:
It’s seems the visa processing time is now 11 weeks, saw this on IRCC website. Its was updated 20th of April last month, please guy check to see if this is correct, this may be the reason why people are getting a decision in few weeks.

Yes we are aware it’s 11 weeks but the decisions were made in 4weeks and some less... some slightly over too then some have been waiting since last year and no decision. On Monday we saw APRIL applicants get a decision so no one can say... I think it’s NSE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 6:49am On May 20, 2022
Makah00:

My question

Those universities did not offer you admission PROBABLY because of the following reasons:

1. You applied to a highly competitive universities that require 80% or more GPA in the last two semesters or years. I don't see you have this judging by your CGPA of 3.84/5.

2. Most universities in Canada accept 77% or more of GPA in the last two semesters or years. You may have struggled to have this, perhaps your had attained good grades during your early years and semesters but did not maintain it during your final 2 two semesters or years which weakened your CGPA.

3. If you applied to University of Saskatchewan and/or University of Northern British Columbia UNBC and you were not offered admission, it is the corroboration of the above two points.

In light of this, you should try to find admission without looking for possible funding.

All in all, if you tried more times and failed to secure an offer of admission, I would advise you go for PGD which is typically 8 months to 2 years.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 7:02am On May 20, 2022
mrnatural:

So which other course that’s related to sociology you think we can apply

@ mrnatural You could go for Public Relations, Police Study, Criminology, Peace and Conflict Resolution among many others.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zeza01: 7:08am On May 20, 2022
[good morning , I just got a text from Qlife that my health cases have been submitted. Does that mean medical have been passed?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 7:19am On May 20, 2022
zeza01:
[good morning , I just got a text from Qlife that my health cases have been submitted. Does that mean medical have been passed?
No! It only meant that your medical report has been submitted to IRCC. You should expect to see your profile change to either "Medical Passed" or "We are reviewing your medical exam"

After reviewing the medical report, IRCC can then recommend that you pass the medical exam. Qlife can't recommend whether or not you pass.

If you have any medical issue that needs immediate resolution, IRCC will request for additional medical examination.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 7:36am On May 20, 2022
Nitand2:
Good morning NL
Please I got reply to one of the mail I sent on May 5 to Ircc Beijing.
I no too understand the message it’s passing

Did you send the mail via webform by logging in into your IRCC account or by the use of an email account? . Or did an agent submit the visa application on your behalf?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nitand2(f): 7:52am On May 20, 2022
I sent the mail with my email address, different from the one I used in submitting my application
mrprolifik:

Did you send the mail via webform by logging in into your IRCC account or by the use of an email account? . Or did an agent submit the visa application on your behalf?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nitand2(f): 7:55am On May 20, 2022
I sent the mail with an email address different from the one I used in my application
mrprolifik:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 7:55am On May 20, 2022
zeza01:

They have submitted your result... IRCC will access and pass you

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: kennyjoy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.