Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (909667 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Samtob4life: 10:55pm On May 11, 2022
derahhh:

Hi
How was your experience with them
I plan to use them for my Form A and I am already behind schedule?
I need a bank that is fast, were they fast enough with you?

I didn't use them, I used UBA.

Still in queue... heard there's no FX from CBN

I'm confused RN
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DebrahOj: 11:35pm On May 11, 2022
Centennial college

taskcompleteng:
Pls any college in canada with application fee waiver?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tupalo(f): 12:05am On May 12, 2022
ShowYoung:

$1/#332 CBN Form A rate. Black market $1/#453

Thanks so much I really appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Laborah(f): 12:24am On May 12, 2022
Please I need help with my visa application am just stuck in the documents area

Please I seriously need help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by barbiegal4home: 12:26am On May 12, 2022
Good evening please,an agent used fake account for one of my person and they sent him a mail that he has been banned for 5 years but if he can prove that the statement was not forged then he should reply in 15 days.Please what do you advise him to do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Osemigho: 12:54am On May 12, 2022
zxxtx:

Alagbon, Ikoyi. Not far from passport office. Price 8 to 10k max

5/6k if you Sabi negotiate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Osemigho: 1:02am On May 12, 2022
barbiegal4home:
Good evening please,an agent used fake account for one of my person and they sent him a mail that he has been banned for 5 years but if he can prove that the statement was not forged then he should reply in 15 days.Please what do you advise him to do?

If the statement is truly fake, there is no solution to the ban. Make the person just forget Canada for 5 Years.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Dreamsss: 1:05am On May 12, 2022
Please is it too late to apply to Centennial college, if the program would commence by September? Considering visa application e.t.c. I ask because their health diploma programs that will give me zeal to study, are only available in September, to international students. No winter semester. Also does proving with a previous education really mean that I shouldn't write an English test?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by adeddamola(f): 1:06am On May 12, 2022
Congratulations Omariam.

omariam:
Story Story o

First and foremost, I am grateful to God for everything, for d ppr, for strengthening me all thru d process. The wait was not easy at all o!

After God, na my beautiful ppl and Gurus on Nairaland o. As in, this thread had been amazing. From securing a supervisor (kudos to lekkiboboe, our walking google, ur coldmail samples really helped me), admission and funding, going for biometrics and medicals to ppr. I am super grateful to all our senior comrades and my current colleagues. You all are d BEST!

TIMELINE
UPFRONT MEDICAL: 22 NOV 2021
APPLICATION SUBMISSION: 22 NOV 2021
BIOMETRICS: 29 NOV 2021
MEDICAL PASSED : DEC 15 2021
Den d wait began.
Sent my New LOA ( deferral from winter to spring): 28 January 2022
Sent several emails, webforms, mailed IRCC minister in March, the response I got was d same with what I saw in the 1st GCMS note I ordered with medicals n criminality passed. But eligibility was blank. Mailed MP, but Mp said she can't help me cos I'm not yet in Canada. So I continued to wait.

But I kept sending mails and webforms.
Ordered for another GCMS note: 14 April 2022( still waiting for that)
ELIGIBILITY REVIEW: 27 APRIL 2022
On 5th of may, I sent another email to same MP with 'HELP!!!!! May 9 resumption!!! No decision after 25 weeks' as subject, and dis time she sent an authorization form to me and submitted my enquiry.
BVL/PPR : 11 MAY 2022
DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
LOA/ funding letter
International passport
Bsc and Msc certificates
Birth certificate
Sop (3pages)
Sponsorship letter (notorized) from cousin stating that he will be supporting the funding I got from sch with 10k CAD.
Sponsor's personal and company account MBS.
Sponsor's CAC docs
Sponsor's work ID and Drivers license.
Photo with sponsor at my wedding in 2014
Family tree showing our relationship.
Applicants salary account and payslips
Family and wedding pics
Proof of fund LOE with a table showing my expenses (tuition and living expense) and my available funds. (Saw these on MUN website).
Land use charge bill n receipts to show property ownership ( since I don't have money for evaluation, the bill showed d value of d property)
Appointment, confirmation, and promotion letters ( for me and my husband)
Publications at work
Deceased parent property papers.
Marriage certificate ( Nikkai cert with plenty Arabic n small English)
Children's birth certificate
Pension account statement
Affidavit of one and same person due to name variation on my passport, birth certificate and marriage certificate. (Sent this through webforms)

Another thing that bothered me during d wait was that I declared having MSC already n I'm going for another one, though I explained why dis was so in my SOP.

I so grateful to God Almighty and I pray that everybody waiting will get their good news very soon. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eniaud: 1:30am On May 12, 2022
Good morning to the gurus in the house. I got referred here. My study permit was refused today based on the purpose of study. I have requested for gcms though. I was told it will take like 30 days to arrive.

Just a quick one, could my permit be refused because of the course I chose? I have had hnd (accounting) and bsc accounting with 10 years of experience in accounting and finance designation. And I applied for a postgraduate diploma in business administration. Could this be an issue? I understand a postgraduate diploma is of a higher level than a bsc. I will appreciate gurus insight on this. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 1:45am On May 12, 2022
Hello Julmbachu

The Visa Officer simply had issues with your 3rd party sponsor(They always have issues with 3rd Party sponsors), and this is because you failed to show your relationship with the said sponsor..

Also your sponsor failed to show his commitment to your studies and stay in Canada in your refused application..

This is what you will do, make sure you proof your relationship with your sponsor, if the sponsor has sponsored you in the past and you have docs to back it up, this will be an added advantage for your application. Also let your sponsor pay the full school fees (If he is capable of doing this) transfer your living expenses to your bank account..

You will have to explain in details (both in the Letter of sponsorship and your Letter of explanation) every huge amount sent to you by your sponsor, to avoid any issues with lump sum..

In summary, let your sponsor show total commitment by proofing to the Visa Officer that the funds in his SOA will be readily available all through your stay in Canada..

Peace
Julmbachu:

Ok sir @Makano here’s a clearer one. Thanks much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 1:47am On May 12, 2022
Yes you can, no issues..

And hope IRCC won't request for an updated SOA...

Peace
canada2022:
hello all

can i touch my dollar savings after i have submitted my application. i have naira saving but i want to withdraw the dollar for one business

@makano, Frankrobbn1, Lekiboboe, anon123
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 1:49am On May 12, 2022
Hello Jenny

You have nothing to worry about actually...

Peace
Jenny255:
Hello everyone, please I need your input. The gurus in the house, please help me.
My dad is my sponsor and he has a business he has been operating since 1994, the business was duly registered with CAC in 1994 and he has all the documents relating to the registration including payment receipt. This is the business he owns till date and the same business that will be sponsoring my education.
My question is this, I tried searching the name on CAC website and it is not coming up.
Please what do I do?
Please note: * It is not showing at all, not that it is inactive
*Also the CAC certificate is quite different from what we have today, I mean in colour, format and in design.

Should I still submit the CAC documents like that?
@makano @anon123 @justwise @frankrobbn1
Anyone that has an input should help out, I need to figure out what to do, Thank you in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 1:52am On May 12, 2022
makano:
Yes you can, no issues..

And hope IRCC won't request for an updated SOA...

Peace

Hello, based on your experience, which portal is good to submit study visa application?

GC Key or New IRCC portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by livchi: 1:58am On May 12, 2022
We applied almost the same time but nothing is happening on my applications yet not. Apart from biometric that was updated, even the medicals are not yet updated. Secondly how did you sent your deferred new admission latter? Awaiting your response. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lani84: 2:20am On May 12, 2022
[quote author=mukht post=112704295][/quote]

Yes sure! DM me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 2:38am On May 12, 2022
omariam:
Story Story o

First and foremost, I am grateful to God for everything, for d ppr, for strengthening me all thru d process. The wait was not easy at all o!

After God, na my beautiful ppl and Gurus on Nairaland o. As in, this thread had been amazing. From securing a supervisor (kudos to lekkiboboe, our walking google, ur coldmail samples really helped me), admission and funding, going for biometrics and medicals to ppr. I am super grateful to all our senior comrades and my current colleagues. You all are d BEST!

TIMELINE
UPFRONT MEDICAL: 22 NOV 2021
APPLICATION SUBMISSION: 22 NOV 2021
BIOMETRICS: 29 NOV 2021
MEDICAL PASSED : DEC 15 2021
Den d wait began.
Sent my New LOA ( deferral from winter to spring): 28 January 2022
Sent several emails, webforms, mailed IRCC minister in March, the response I got was d same with what I saw in the 1st GCMS note I ordered with medicals n criminality passed. But eligibility was blank. Mailed MP, but Mp said she can't help me cos I'm not yet in Canada. So I continued to wait.

But I kept sending mails and webforms.
Ordered for another GCMS note: 14 April 2022( still waiting for that)
ELIGIBILITY REVIEW: 27 APRIL 2022
On 5th of may, I sent another email to same MP with 'HELP!!!!! May 9 resumption!!! No decision after 25 weeks' as subject, and dis time she sent an authorization form to me and submitted my enquiry.
BVL/PPR : 11 MAY 2022
DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
LOA/ funding letter
International passport
Bsc and Msc certificates
Birth certificate
Sop (3pages)
Sponsorship letter (notorized) from cousin stating that he will be supporting the funding I got from sch with 10k CAD.
Sponsor's personal and company account MBS.
Sponsor's CAC docs
Sponsor's work ID and Drivers license.
Photo with sponsor at my wedding in 2014
Family tree showing our relationship.
Applicants salary account and payslips
Family and wedding pics
Proof of fund LOE with a table showing my expenses (tuition and living expense) and my available funds. (Saw these on MUN website).
Land use charge bill n receipts to show property ownership ( since I don't have money for evaluation, the bill showed d value of d property)
Appointment, confirmation, and promotion letters ( for me and my husband)
Publications at work
Deceased parent property papers.
Marriage certificate ( Nikkai cert with plenty Arabic n small English)
Children's birth certificate
Pension account statement
Affidavit of one and same person due to name variation on my passport, birth certificate and marriage certificate. (Sent this through webforms)

Another thing that bothered me during d wait was that I declared having MSC already n I'm going for another one, though I explained why dis was so in my SOP.

I so grateful to God Almighty and I pray that everybody waiting will get their good news very soon. Amen.
You are welcome

Big Congratulations on you, go ye and do exploits in Maple Land

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sunkymatete: 2:55am On May 12, 2022
Hi Gurus in the house, please my application is 7 weeks old now and till now I haven’t receive any medical notification( I have been refused before so no need for biometric )My agent told me to calm down but I just think all isn’t well.. My agent didn’t give any tracking information and I can’t even track the application online… is this normal please house? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 3:02am On May 12, 2022
lolobukkie:
Please someone should answer my questions
I have dropped like 3 times now, nobody is responding please help
I am seeking a fully funded PhD in Canada
I have Msc analytical chemistry 2009, and have experience in 2 paint industry as quality control/research chemist but presently not working since I had my baby a year and 6months back, my research interest is in advance coating materials,
Hope my not being attached to a company at the moment not affect my admission and also VISA application if I get admission

Can someone please guide me
@ frankrobon1
And other gurus please
Hi

Getting a Fully-funded PHD has its process which can be tasky and needs your attention, time, lots of writing, editing etc.

You have a very long Study gap (did your MSC 2009) and some professors , admission committees might/can assume your knowledge in Chemistry is not with the latest trend of research but you might have an edge cos your work experience is related to your field of study.

To refresh you Academically, try to do some online courses (free or paid) related to your research focus and update it on your Academic CV.

Note: if you are looking for a Fully-funded PHD Graduate Offer, you don't submit anyhow CV, you submit an ACADEMIC CV (Very important)

So after doing all of that, google Professors of Chemistry whose Research focus is on "Advance Coating Materials" or related research focus in Canadian Universities and cold mail them against FALL 2023.

Cold mail as much as you can non-generically, cos you will receive different responses from those profs. Note that you must read at least one or two publication of a Prof. BEFORE cold mailing him/her so that you can intersect it with your research focus,
Cos you can't send same cold mail to more than one professor due to the fact that even though those Profs might have same research focus , they will definitely have different publication.

Read the post in the link below, you will find every contents , links etc. there useful. Model the contents to your own field and research focus and prepare yourself.

Detailed Guide for Masters Degree holders who want to do a PH.D in Canada (fully-funded) also find attached Dr. Olumuyiwaayo's magic/jazz Academic CV & Cold Mail

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/321#103487629

Very Importantly visit Dr. Olumuyiwaayo's Igbalajobi's Twitter page, go through his RICH PINNED POSTS, all you need to Strategically hunt for Grad. OPPORTUNITIES in Research areas in your Field of study is there, you gonna be glad you did.

Await additional other members of this platform

Good luck!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jeff5gold: 3:12am On May 12, 2022
It’s been a long time, how is everyone?…..and any new comer in Edmonton grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 3:21am On May 12, 2022
I first want to thank Almighty Allah, for the journey.

First application, with an agent
Submitted - March 16th 2021
I lost my dad - may 23rd
Refusal - June 28th
A day after my birthday, my refusal reason was just purpose of visit. The agent applied for a 2nd BSc for me and I was kind of like a novice but I just knew it wasn't right. And I reconfirmed after I joined nairaland fully during my application process.

After the refusal, I was weak, angry, pained and I decided to do it on my own this time, I had learned enough from nairaland and was more motivated than ever. I got my files from my agent and I found out he made a lot of mistakes and I knew correcting them would put me in a lot of future troubles. Then spectro messaged me from here after my refusal and was just interested in helping me, the guy is truly God sent, he repackaged my application, my LOE was practically almost written by him. I will write and send it to him and he will cancel it and make adjustments, told me to correct all the mistakes the agent made and assured me I was doing the right thing.

Let me just put he's a genius. He did everything for me for free, I had to ask him what I did to deserve his help

I also appreciate everyone from nairaland too, Belle10, freshestc, teemenzo and everyone who answered me.
2nd application
Submitted - 14th of October
Ordered 1st gcms and it came back review required and pre-assessments notes as - further review.
Deferred from January to April and sent my updated LOA on the 5th of March
Ghost updates on the 15th of March
Contacted mp and she told me my eligibility was still yet to be completed, but no document was missing

Spectro advised me to start online, and send my enrollment letter to ircc, so I started and sent it to them via email and webform.

Sent enrollment letter - 30th of March.

Ghost updates on 25th, 26th and 27th of april

2nd Gcms notes came in 10th of May - saw it on 11th of may the next day, nothing really changed.
I almost cried. Sent them one emotional mail
About how long my application had been, and how my school was starting in person classes next semester fully.
PPR - 11th of may

Documents submitted
Uncle was my sponsor with heavy inflow and outflow in his account.
Unconditional LOA MBA
Telex copy - my uncle paid the tuition deposit directly from his bank account- 7900cad
Int passport
My uncle 6 months mbs - 7m balance with 370m inflow and about 360m outflow.
His company account mbs - 11m
My mbs, he deposited my living expenses and 2nd semester tuition fee - 5.7m
My savings account mbs - 680k
Tuition receipt - 7900cad
Waec result
English proficiency letter from unilorin
Police character certificate
My birth certificate
My updated resume
My university transcript
My BSc certificate
My employment letter
My work i.d card
My industrial training appointment letter
Company support letter - I used my uncles company
Support letter from my uncle
Drivers license
NYSC certificate
NYSC posting letter
House documents 4 bedroom flats and a BQ
Land documents from my mum
My dad's complex - told them me and my brother collects the rent
Bank teller showing the 5.7m my uncle deposited into my account.
Sponsor CAC certificate
Memorandum of association
Articles of association of CAC
Picture of me at work
Picture of me and my mom
Picture of my uncle and my mom

I think that's everything for now
Goodluck to those waiting, it shall end in praise and you shall soon receive your good news. Elizabeth and nitandi I'm rooting for both of you too.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Josh3322: 3:55am On May 12, 2022
What school are you in?
Jeff5gold:
It’s been a long time, how is everyone?…..and any new comer in Edmonton grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ucystan(f): 4:50am On May 12, 2022
Please what do I need to submit to show that my hubby "dashed" me 3M, And that 3M is the lump sum in my account? The other finance is coming from Mpower loan. I know of Gift deed, but what else do I need to show? Will I also I have submit his employment letter and pay slip?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PaJay008: 5:24am On May 12, 2022
buckyfof:

I lost my dad - may 23rd
Refusal - June 28th
A day after my birthday, my refusal reason was just purpose of visit. The agent applied for a 2nd BSc for me and I was kind of like a novice but I just knew it wasn't right. And I reconfirmed after I joined nairaland fully during my application process.

After the refusal, I was weak, angry, pained and I decided to do it on my own this time, I had learned enough from nairaland and was more motivated than ever. I got my files from my agent and I found out he made a lot of mistakes and I knew correcting them would put me in a lot of future troubles. Then spectro messaged me from here after my refusal and was just interested in helping me, the guy is truly God sent, he repackaged my application, my LOE was practically almost written by him. I will write and send it to him and he will cancel it and make adjustments, told me to correct all the mistakes the agent made and assured me I was doing the right thing.

Let me just put he's a genius. He did everything for me for free, I had to ask him what I did to deserve his help

I also appreciate everyone from nairaland too, Belle10, freshestc, teemenzo and everyone who answered me.
2nd application
Ordered 1st gcms and it came back review required and pre-assessments notes as - further review.
Contacted mp and she told me my eligibility was still yet to be completed, but no document was missing

Spectro advised me to start online, and send my enrollment letter to ircc, so I started and sent it to them via email and webform.

2nd Gcms notes came in 10th of May - saw it on 11th of may the next day, nothing really changed.
About how long my application had been, and how my school was starting in person classes next semester fully.
PPR - 11th of may

Documents submitted
Unconditional LOA MBA
Telex copy - my uncle paid the tuition deposit directly from his bank account- 7900cad
Int passport
Waec result
My birth certificate
My updated resume
My university transcript
My BSc certificate
My employment letter
My work i.d card
Drivers license
NYSC certificate
NYSC posting letter
Sponsor CAC certificate
Picture of me at work
Picture of me and my mom

Goodluck to those waiting, it shall end in praise and you shall soon receive your good news. Elizabeth and nitandi I'm rooting for both of you too.

Congratulations… Go explore!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Spectro: 5:25am On May 12, 2022
buckyfof:

I lost my dad - may 23rd
Refusal - June 28th

2nd application

PPR - 11th of may

Documents submitted
Unconditional LOA MBA
Int passport
Waec result
My birth certificate
My updated resume
My university transcript
My BSc certificate
My employment letter
My work i.d card
Drivers license
NYSC certificate
NYSC posting letter
Sponsor CAC certificate
Picture of me at work
Picture of me and my mom

Congratulations, bro!

Thanks a lot for your kind words. I am really happy about your PPR. You waited for so long, and it definitely ended well. This is just the beginning of great things to come.

I had a fulfilling academic experience here in Canada, and it ended well too. Now, I have a job and PR is next. May God bless each step you take. Congratulations once again!

33 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Wesay01(m): 5:47am On May 12, 2022
Going for my upfront medical today at qlife do they follow time or first to come?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tosinlee1: 5:53am On May 12, 2022
Hello house, so we just did upfront medicals( me and my family), we were given 3 eforms. Please do I raise different webforms for the 3 of us and upload the e medical form for each person OR I should combine all the eforms into a single pdf and raise just a web form for me the primary applicant and attached the merged medical form for all of us.

I need your advice please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sunkymatete: 6:09am On May 12, 2022
Hi Gurus in the house, please my application is 7 weeks old now and till now I haven’t receive any medical notification( I have been refused before so no need for biometric )My agent told me to calm down but I just think all isn’t well.. My agent didn’t give any tracking information and I can’t even track the application online… is this normal please house? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nikky6: 6:27am On May 12, 2022
So sorry about this , if you were refused for only purpose of visit , no need for notes because it’s obvious already- it means your course doesn’t correlate with what you have been doing or what you studied in school .
It’s straight forward, just change your program to something related and write a good Sop .
Linking them together, they are not really similar for business administration deals financial planning while accounting is mainly book keeping.
That’s my 2 cents , but you can wait for the gurus to talk .
Eniaud:
Good morning to the gurus in the house. I got referred here. My study permit was refused today based on the purpose of study. I have requested for gcms though. I was told it will take like 30 days to arrive.

Just a quick one, could my permit be refused because of the course I chose? I have had hnd (accounting) and bsc accounting with 10 years of experience in accounting and finance designation. And I applied for a postgraduate diploma in business administration. Could this be an issue? I understand a postgraduate diploma is of a higher level than a bsc. I will appreciate gurus insight on this. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 6:57am On May 12, 2022
sunkymatete:

Firstly, i hope you have your login details?

Secondly, we’ve seen second applications that took 7 months and there is no specific time for medicals to come.

Thirdly, you can choose to do your medicals upfront
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Predator188: 7:49am On May 12, 2022
Tosinlee1:
Hello house, so we just did upfront medicals( me and my family), we were given 3 eforms. Please do I raise different webforms for the 3 of us and upload the e medical form for each person OR I should combine all the eforms into a single pdf and raise just a web form for me the primary applicant and attached the merged medical form for all of us.
I need your advice please
Raise different webforms with each person details, you and spouse if applied will write a short letter to request to update medical exam,you will also do that on behalf of minor... quote the UCI and application number in the letter, and that e medical info sheet is enclosed...merge the letter respectively with the e medical information sheet,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2Arsenal: 7:58am On May 12, 2022
omariam:
Story Story o

Hi @omariam, i would like u to guide me. Please let's have a private chat 08064415883
Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.